Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby toys!!! Has Sam had a baby? Why are they still playing with baby toys again. Where’s paw patrol play sets, Thomas the tank engine, brio etc etc

Reactions: 18
Well they certainly don't keep it as clean as hinch did...look at the colour of the socks! Hinch would never have that in "her house" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well they certainly don't keep it as clean as hinch did...look at the colour of the socks! Hinch would never have that in "her house" 😂😂
I was thinking that too. 😂😂

and as I typed that I stubbed my toe on a paw patrol world that my 4 year old toddler has set up on the living room floor - paw patrol truck; the characters; a few dinosaurs for good measure and the look out tower constructed out of play mags. All bar the play mags were bought from the charity shop (and shall return there when my life can finally be paw patrol free 😆). Yet those boys have to play with stacking cups and water mats.

Reactions: 20
So it’s pretty obvious the boys are not allowed ‘character’ toys. At this age Ron should be getting into Transformers, Lego, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Minecraft etc.. You know all the plastic tat that kids love.

But no, he’s only allowed toys pre-approved by Mother that fit with Hinch™️ brand image.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone mentioned on the last thread that the 'roller rants' had moved to the beginning. Just had a click and she really stretching at things to rant about! Have some real opinions hinch- there's lots of tit in the world and Jamie not moving shampoo off the steps, not having an Easter table that's instagrmmable and Jamie asking 'which basket' when she asked him to put something in a basket does not deserve it's own section!
absolute madness! Find some real opinions on real life stuff!!!

Reactions: 26
This filter is ridiculous. It would be hilarious. If it wasn't so bleep worthy ans frankly gross. What a vapid ego vain little pathetic twit. Get a grip.
But enjoy this morning comic strip
That hair is like my horses mane it’s looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to disagree here. We've seen the colour of the boys socks at Hinch not a farm and the colour of the mop sheets after a fresh and up.... We're also still waiting on the white socks to finish their whitening soak 😅😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you for saying whatnot, it was my mum's favourite saying..
She was a Geordie Danielle, I'm not sure if you're near that neck of the woods but sometimes when I read your posts, I always think my mum would have loved you 💕

Hinch is still a fraud 👍
❤🫶 Oh this is so sweet xxx

I'm not a Geordie, but I am only about 45 min away !
---
The boys socks are always filthy at tend farm too. It's noticeable on most storys, along with Hinchs white socks.
For someone who has the "perfect hack" to get whites looking brand new - she clearly doesn't. Bib gate all over again.

Just jumping on this post so sorry to add onto your quoted post, but why the duck are they playing with the eggs and a baby ring which my kids had when they where 1? Jesus CHRISTTTT and she sits and wonders why they're so behind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
❤🫶 Oh this is so sweet xxx

I'm not a Geordie, but I am only about 45 min away !
---

The boys socks are always filthy at tend farm too. It's noticeable on most storys, along with Hinchs white socks.
For someone who has the "perfect hack" to get whites looking brand new - she clearly doesn't. Bib gate all over again.

Just jumping on this post so sorry to add onto your quoted post, but why the duck are they playing with the eggs and a baby ring which my kids had when they where 1? Jesus CHRISTTTT and she sits and wonders why they're so behind.
Haha no worries, I've obviously not paid enough attention haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably cause the inter actually works instead of tend works 🤣
Excuse the awful spelling having an 18months old climbing over me as I type 🤣 should that be toddler as hunches boys are still toddlers almost 3 years on so who knows now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Greyskull is a shrine to Mrs Hinch (tm). Mamfa and cling on (is there a mr mamfa?!) get to live there rent free as long as they don’t change a fing.

Reactions: 14
Baby toys for her "toddler" boys 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Cos playing with age appropriate toys doesn't fit with mummaz insta aesthetic 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing the new animals have either been rehomed or refused due to the shockingly poor conditions she keeps her animals in. Or she's set a new world record and they've joined flip and flop and the "one" deceased chicken.

Reactions: 17
Greyskull is a shrine to Mrs Hinch (tm). Mamfa and cling on (is there a mr mamfa?!) get to live there rent free as long as they don’t change a fing.
It baffles me why mamfa would lower herself to live in that house. She hasn't changed a single thing since moving in. It's like living in a mausoleum. She's forever beholden to Sloff. Yeah there's a Mr Mamfa, think his names Jamie too. Imagine how emasculated he must feel not providing the roof over his families head because his wife's sister has done it. And I bet she lords it over them at every opportunity. Bet they're regretting it now

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.