Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so apologies in advance if I'm plagiarising anyone BUT an observation from on the open top bus, WHY is a child who is starting school in September using a baby juice cup 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see what riveting content will come today lads! Will it be:

Good Morning post featuring the kids in matching pjs, the fat dog and/or the garden dwelling wankers
Garden dwelling wankers 😂🤣😂 I loveeeee it! I think NoNob should be included in that description as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only just seen the apple video cos I skipped past that story this morn thinking it was just the alpacas. Those apples aren't ready, I have fruit trees, one being an apple tree, they only need a very light twist and they pop off when ready, half the tree shouldn't come off with them like Lennies did.
But I'm howling, those apples expecially Lennies, isn't off the tree. It's a different colour for a start.

Her nan is asking what pink stuff is actually for and Hinch can't even answer the question. Cos she doesn't actually know. That says everything.

She's constantly banging on about how much she appreciates the journey and whatnot, no she doesn't. She'd do more if she did. She'd give more. She'd be a better person. She doesn't give a duck about the people who have got her to where she is now. She's selfish. She knows the end is coming so she's trying to suck arse to keep her sheep around longer.
Thank you for saying whatnot, it was my mum's favourite saying..
She was a Geordie Danielle, I'm not sure if you're near that neck of the woods but sometimes when I read your posts, I always think my mum would have loved you 💕

Hinch is still a fraud 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All she has going for her is a filter and 6 toes.

I saw an article this morning of all the celebs that had turned DOWN strictly......guess what Tophie wasn't on the list! What a dick!
I loveeeee Strictly and I can’t work out if I’d loveeeee or hate Tophie Toes being on it. Can you imagine the pairing up... whoever her pro partner ended up being you’d see them mouth the words “Oh bleeping no, not her” while looking fake excited 🤭

You’d then hear NoNob shouting “Oi Oi go for it babeeee” Freda Fiddling Fingers would then appear while Tophie and her poor suffering pro are chatting to Claudia to top up the bitty 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I loveeeee Strictly and I can’t work out if I’d loveeeee or hate Tophie Toes being on it. Can you imagine the pairing up... whoever her pro partner ended up being you’d see them mouth the words “Oh bleeping no, not her” while looking fake excited 🤭

You’d then hear NoNob shouting “Oi Oi go for it babeeee” Freda Fiddling Fingers would then appear while Tophie and her poor suffering pro are chatting to Claudia to top up the bitty 🤭
I would absolutely love to see her on strictly it would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
im not going to give light to this person or let hunch think she might have a "fan" but another online wanker "fwend" mentioned her today with cows at the door on holiday. and her husband came up behind her and said "doesnt she have lamas" ahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best mate PTWM standing by a field of cows saying “I feel like Mrs Hinch” and Josh says “no she’s got llamas”🫢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Calling a bingo on the Sunday silence being because she’s announcing the arrival of the new prisoners animals tonight.

She’s gone round mamfa’s Sorry the house she gifted to a beautiful kind family. Isn’t it amazing how the kids have so many toys there? Almost as if they spend most of their time there? Go on soph pan round and show the garden with their playhouse and all their ride ons. I dare you.
Having said that. All the toys on that playmat are “baby toys” really.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Again with the baby toys for her toddlers! They're playing with stuff that's mean for 1 year olds?!
Stacking cups for even younger?

And re Not a Farm - it was my understanding she bought it outright, although I think this was just based on the fact she didn't need to sell her old house. Ya know I wonder if she's started charging her family rent yet 🙊there's probably a contract about her being able to come back to use it for Gram photoshoots.
---
She’s gone round mamfa’s Sorry the house she gifted to a beautiful kind family. Isn’t it amazing how the kids have so many toys there? Almost as if they spend most of their time there? Go on soph pan round and show the garden with their playhouse and all their ride ons. I dare you.
Having said that. All the toys on that playmat are “baby toys” really.
Didn't mean to plagiarise re baby toys - was typing when you posted! I completely agree. I have a four month old and it's the kind of stuff we have for her to play with this side of Christmas, I wouldn't expect her to be still playing with it in 3+ years time!

Reactions: 11
My just turned one granddaughter is almost fed up with those eggs, she likes her tea set and her little bike, those two boys must be bored to tears

Why would the new family not redecorate at all??? We bought my mums house (the house I grew up in) because we wanted to upsize and she wanted to downsize plus it’s in the perfect location for us. As much as it holds lovely memories of my childhood we have almost finished work on it and it’s unrecognisable now. When we first moved in it was awful because it still felt like my mums home. I can’t imagine having to live like that

Reactions: 25
Why aren’t those boys ‘into’ anything, surely any adults around them should be tripping over chase, rubble, rocky, zuma, skye and all the other pups of varying sizes both plastic and cuddly? Where are the puzzles of their ‘ into’ screen characters? Where are the peppa pig yoghurts that they love because it’s got peppa on them ?

I so pity those boys being so controlled

Reactions: 26
Why would the new family not redecorate at all??? We bought my mums house (the house I grew up in) because we wanted to upsize and she wanted to downsize plus it’s in the perfect location for us. As much as it holds lovely memories of my childhood we have almost finished work on it and it’s unrecognisable now. When we first moved in it was awful because it still felt like my mums home. I can’t imagine having to live like that
I think they've probably been told they're not allowed to!

He is she not embarrassed showing her kids playing with your that they actually needed she 6-18 months! 😳 poor Ronnie definitely never had those things when he needed them

Where are all the Little People and Duplo you almost break your neck trying to avoid stepping on on?! 🤣 my ‘toddler’ is younger than Lonald and would wonder wtf was going on with that boring shite 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.