Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be fooled she's as much of a grifter as Hinch. She should have been putting AD on all those stories that she's put up but she didn't. I hate the way SSS says I have to put AD, yes you bloody do because you were given an almost free holiday in return for promotion. I'm sick of the lot of them
Agreed!
SSS is an absolute prick just like Hinch! And the way she acts all stupid and dumb all the time purposely making mistakes and things for more interaction drives me crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love her little quotes where she goes on about life having meaning and purpose and being ‘passionate’ about things 🤭 Dogpie you have none of that! So deluded this one.
All she has going for her is a filter and 6 toes.

I saw an article this morning of all the celebs that had turned DOWN strictly......guess what Tophie wasn't on the list! What a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
T
To be honesssssscht I’ve found today’s content from Sopha-Six-Toes could have come straight out of a Brothers Grimm story....

The apples from the Snow White story, except the Wicked Witch was Sopha giving Lennie a juicy red apple 🍎 tending it was the one from the tree in the garden.

Then there’s Granny.... straight out of Little Red Riding Hood.... except a bit of role reversal needed as Granny is a goodun in this version and Sopha is the Wolf 🐺

Instead of asking about the Pink Stuff Granny actually asks this....

Sopha’s Granny: “What big eyes you have”
Sopha: “All the better to eye duck myself with”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big teeth you have”
Sopha: “All the better to tend I’m just like Love Islanders with Turkey Teefff”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big hands you have”
Sopha: “All the better to point to fings with my claw to flog my tat to the hunzzz”

At this point in the alternative story JimbobNoNob walks into the kitchen....

Sopha’s Granny to Jimbob: “What a small nob you have”
Sopha the wolf shuts Granny in the PANTR Y while JimBobNoNob goes and changes out of Janine’s underwear 🤭

The end.

I’ll show myself out.......
That is quality content 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed!
SSS is an absolute prick just like Hinch! And the way she acts all stupid and dumb all the time purposely making mistakes and things for more interaction drives me crazy!
She’s the same if not worse recently but I guess at least she started off as a celeb not just a cleaning guru who ent a cleaner 😂 Sophie’s content is getting worse by the week I’m losing heart for slating her so somethings happening 😂

Reactions: 11
After seeing where SSS is staying in Turkey, if Hinch wants her life she better get doing more work. We don’t know if it’s a freebie and depends which suite they’ve stayed in but a week woukd cost 30 to 40 k ish 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg!!!! BREAKING NEWS ..Jamie's actually posted a story on HIS Insta page that is nothing at all to do with his wifey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed!
But I think SSS is actually stupid and dumb, I think she actually is very naive and a bit of a div 😂 when you see her on X factor she was a complete ditz. I genuinely don't think she's calculated like Sofa is.
---
Omg!!!! BREAKING NEWS ..Jamie's actually posted a story on HIS Insta page that is nothing at all to do with his wifey 🤣🤣🤣
I do feel quite sorry for the poor bastard. I know his pockets are getting lined, but having to live with her must be a nightmare. You can tell it's a sham marriage. He definitely has bits on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I think SSS is actually stupid and dumb, I think she actually is very naive and a bit of a div 😂 when you see her on X factor she was a complete ditz. I genuinely don't think she's calculated like Sofa is.
---

I do feel quite sorry for the poor bastard. I know his pockets are getting lined, but having to live with her must be a nightmare. You can tell it's a sham marriage. He definitely has bits on the side.
I remember watching that X-factor with my mum and us laughing at how ditzy she was. Makes me sad my mums not here now so we can be all “I can’t believe she’s famous now”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't be fooled she's as much of a grifter as Hinch. She should have been putting AD on all those stories that she's put up but she didn't. I hate the way SSS says I have to put AD, yes you bloody do because you were given an almost free holiday in return for promotion. I'm sick of the lot of them
Yes!
SS is a bleep, a horrible bleep at that, she's just alot better at the game than Hinch
---
She's defo not dumb, it's an act and it was back then. You don't get as far as she's got if you're thick and in lalaland all the time. She's clever, she's just alot better at the gram game than Hinch so comes across all ditsy and giggly.

Reactions: 29
Ok so serious question - do we think she bought not a farm outright so she’s 0 mortgage payments?

If so - who’s bankrolling the bills/lifestyle? It can’t purely be iconic and P&G can it?!

It doesn’t seem enough money?!

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this had been covered before. Have Mrs hinch & Stacey Solomon had a falling out? Aware it wouldn't be anything public they've posted but yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

I don't think she's daft at all. I think she is canny and calculated and very much in control. When she's been on loose women she's actually sensible and on the ball. The ditz is an act, it stood her well to get her noticed and famous and now she carries on with it to make herself look relatable. Oh I forgot it was Monday, forgot I'm working today, forgot this, forgot that. She has a team to manage her workload there's no way she's forgetting anything!

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this had been covered before. Have Mrs hinch & Stacey Solomon had a falling out? Aware it wouldn't be anything public they've posted but yeah
They’d have to be real friends to have had a falling out. It’s all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No one cares apart from a suspiciously high number of new members who pop up on both threads once a week just to ask this question 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Whoops, only just caught up with the thread!

Tophie can get stuffed with that “if you do anything today, clean your under sink” nonsense. I’ve been feeling unusually exhausted all week, to the point where I could sleep literally all day!

My therapist reckons it’s because I was in constant fight or flight for 3 years, and the circumstances triggering that stopped 2 months ago, so my body is exhausted from that chronic stress. I’m having a blood test next week to check whether it’s related to my hypothyroidism and if my medication has stopped working. Or if I have some sort of deficiency.

The point I’m trying to make is that if I do anything today, it would be something I’ve not been able to do this week, like take my dog out for a walk! Or take my time in the shower without being hit by a wave of fatigue!

This isn’t supposed to be a pity party btw 🤣. I just don’t think she’s aware how damaging her statements etc can be - a follower might feel pathetic for having messy under-sink storage. Or if their carpet doesn’t have hoover lines 24/7. Or if their house doesn’t look like a showroom 24/7. She really is in cuckoo world…

… or I’m just being overly sensitive 🤣

(Odds on Tophie using my post as inspiration for Ron’s next illness? 🤭)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No, the giggly, ditzy persona is all an act. When she was on Loose Women she came across as intelligent, considered and knowledgeable when she was taking part in a serious discussion, as if she’d done her research. A completely different character to that she portrays on Insta. I know which one I think is the real Stacey!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.