Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh, Dogpie wiv ya personalised cock thumb ringzzz on, looking as booootifully nat-tral as evvaah filtered to fuckery kingdom come & your fake £1,030.00 hair!
Smug as duck, bragging about her badly fitted show kitchen, that is never bloody used to cook a decent nutritious meal in, which, the gullible hunnays have paid for!

What a boring, thick slab of cuntynesshhh she is, with a total lack of sensitivity for anyone who works genuinely hard and may be struggling.
That house is not a home .. it's as hollow and echoey as Hinch's, and, indeed, Inch's heads. The conversations in that place must be riveting, given Mad Ma is also a bleeping illiterate dunce!

Those faux toddler twins dressed identically everyday with their 'wear once "n chuck' outfits 😠
Clearing out an under sink cupboard brings her joy! 🤣 What a sad bastard.
Tick tock Hinch 🥱 ⏰️ 💥
#cuntyvibesView attachment 2375838
Lovin'ya work Magic ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has truly wasted a phenomenal amount of money for what she actually has.

*The house is decorated to look like a showroom, not a home, it looks cold and despite full of tat, it looks like it feels empty.

*The garden is massive, majority taken up with animals but duck all else. Where did Henry's bedding boxes go that she had at greyskull?

*She gets 'gifted' items that she then buys in the shops, again.

*Extortionate extensions that are not practical for the tend life and job on the farm.

I know everybody's ranting about Stacey's £kKK holiday but yanno what, if I had that amount of money coming in, I don't have kids but I live with my dad - I'd travel the world with him, do experiences, make memories.

SS'
photos show how much of a fab time they had, creating memories away from home. Hinches memories and experiences with the kids are going to a farm.. when she pretty much has that at home which she doesn't have to pay admission for, just the upkeep.

What a sad little life Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Hun, you don’t need to fall in love with yourself any more.
Massive fanny that she is, cleaning her undercarriage undersink brings her joy, but the stolen quote talks about living a life with purpose and direction, and that is what gives our life meaning blah blah, Sofa didn't get past the bit about loving ya self sick and giving herself purpose by more eye bleeping in the cupboard while filming herself.

Reactions: 14
To be honesssssscht I’ve found today’s content from Sopha-Six-Toes could have come straight out of a Brothers Grimm story....

The apples from the Snow White story, except the Wicked Witch was Sopha giving Lennie a juicy red apple 🍎 tending it was the one from the tree in the garden.

Then there’s Granny.... straight out of Little Red Riding Hood.... except a bit of role reversal needed as Granny is a goodun in this version and Sopha is the Wolf 🐺

Instead of asking about the Pink Stuff Granny actually asks this....

Sopha’s Granny: “What big eyes you have”
Sopha: “All the better to eye duck myself with”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big teeth you have”
Sopha: “All the better to tend I’m just like Love Islanders with Turkey Teefff”

Sopha’s Granny: “What big hands you have”
Sopha: “All the better to point to fings with my claw to flog my tat to the hunzzz”

At this point in the alternative story JimbobNoNob walks into the kitchen....

Sopha’s Granny to Jimbob: “What a small nob you have”
Sopha the wolf shuts Granny in the PANTR Y while JimBobNoNob goes and changes out of Janine’s underwear 🤭

The end.

I’ll show myself out.......

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This is sad of me 🙄 I thought about her today, my sister is looking after her grandchildren whilst their parents are working nights for the weekend, the TODDLER, he’s going to be one and a half next month, practically combusts with excitement when he sees me , I really am a great auntie ❤ . I went around at lunchtime, we played for a while and he spied my car keys, straight away, he went and got his trainers, saying car then my name on repeat 😂 ( I’ve set myself up haven’t I ?) as he loves playing with switches etc, silly me today showed him that the front seats lie back, the fun he had , i suddenly felt so sad for her lads, something so simple and they appear to never get those tiny little moments 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's really trying to batter up her 🐑 lately. On the beg for further crappy kid's books to add to her 'extenshhhive" backcatalogue of ghost written bollocks?
Quietly cacking her thong, thinking that being a con artist may not sustain their lifestyle as dossing grifters and Inch may have to do more than get his pressure wossshhher out every few weeks?
Stick your stupid thumbs 👍🏼 👍🏼 up your bumbuminnitt Hinch, you stunning pile of excrement! 😁

PS: Love you nusties, thank you, as always for the laughs xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I was well enough to work I worked in a nursery, we made the busy boards for
The baby room, so bloody easy! An hour down b&q, and bobs your uncle.
this woman is absolute drivel. Bore off Tophie, you have no idea what your kids are into, now if she had a clue it would be child led play......but she isn't interested, she's lazy, thinks she can just give them Toys and be done.......all for gram 🙄
She infuriates me!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Tophie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she looks like a B&Q employer showing the old lady around the cupbaords for sale.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This is sad of me 🙄 I thought about her today, my sister is looking after her grandchildren whilst their parents are working nights for the weekend, the TODDLER, he’s going to be one and a half next month, practically combusts with excitement when he sees me , I really am a great auntie ❤ . I went around at lunchtime, we played for a while and he spied my car keys, straight away, he went and got his trainers, saying car then my name on repeat 😂 ( I’ve set myself up haven’t I ?) as he loves playing with switches etc, silly me today showed him that the front seats lie back, the fun he had , i suddenly felt so sad for her lads, something so simple and they appear to never get those tiny little moments 😢.

Can you be my aunty please 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 10
I’m so relevant. I’m so popular. Everyone loves me. I change small businesses with my hinch effect. I bought a massive house with all my riches. I have a huge garden with all my riches. I’m so stunningly beautiful with my long rapunzel hair and skin tight clothes. And yet I’m so relatable popping round me mums for a cuppa with her cute little garden and me Nan being all unaware of how fayyyymussh her little Sophie Rose is because I’m just Sopha. Yanno. The one who breaks the internet; made Minkys a thing; published loads of colouring in books and me MEmoir.
Buy my new home range that’s actually my old home range and my candles that wreak of desperation. All the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Love her little quotes where she goes on about life having meaning and purpose and being ‘passionate’ about things 🤭 Dogpie you have none of that! So deluded this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The quotes are just dry and immature from a 30 something woman! Get over yourself

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see what riveting content will come today lads! Will it be:

Good Morning post featuring the kids in matching pjs, the fat dog and/or the garden dwelling wankers

Some pastry abomination

A plan for the day involving a farm trip, the eating of ice cream and mummmas shhhhhunday rrrrrrrroasssshhhht dinna

Some form of wiping already clean things

A wassssshhhhhhing machine clean

An advert for whichever shite company will pay her to pretend to just llllaaaaaavvvv their products

I think that’s most of her repertoire covered, praise be I’m fankooo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So SSS has now revealed her holiday location with link etc. she’s made a big deal of the discount they got and says she still has to post as ‘ad’ even going so far as to link the travel agent - I can’t help but think there’s a bit of these influencers being a bit scared of cakegate themselves now. It’ll be very interesting how much Sophie divulges now of all her freebies and if she’ll be called out
Don't be fooled she's as much of a grifter as Hinch. She should have been putting AD on all those stories that she's put up but she didn't. I hate the way SSS says I have to put AD, yes you bloody do because you were given an almost free holiday in return for promotion. I'm sick of the lot of them

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.