Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m massively late to the party but I got really pissed off when she went to white elms petting farm the other day. I love it there and it’s one of my favourite places to take my daughter. I love it because it’s never heaving and busy and we always have a lovely little day out. Now that bint has posted it, bet it gets mobbed with hinch chasing simpleton fans.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone taken a hit for the team and actually skimmed the stupid children’s book? I’m finding it hard to imagine it having any actual narrative.

Reactions: 8
Sorry does her nan not know what it is soph has done to fleece money out of people?
‘what are them? They’re minkehs’

Jesus above in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she talk to her Nan like she doesn’t know her and is trying to sell her cheap tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When she did the house tour, her voice was cracking with fake emotion all the way through. I honestly can’t work out whether she is truly grateful (for her sheep bankrolling her for the last five years) or whether she’s realised she’s one big effing fraud who is about to be rumbled.

Reactions: 20
Sssschmoke and mirrors ghuuuuuysh!! It’s all a pile of balls, going back to where it all started, “first” childrens book. She’s desperate to prove she’s still relevant but really what publisher would touch her with a barge pole after the epic disaster that was that bleeping book for twats?

Reactions: 21
Toephie couldn't love herself more of she tried. She honestly believes she looks like her filters.
duck off and then take your eyebrows and duck off more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she talk to her Nan like she doesn’t know her and is trying to sell her cheap tat?
I thought that too! I’m sure without the camera she talks to her normally but with the camera on it just didn’t flow at all, felt so stilted and fake because she was so clearly acting. Really sad, like I genuinely hope there are candid videos of them talking normally because how sad if one day the only recent videos she has are of her talking to her nan like she’s a customer who’d never met Sophie before.

Reactions: 18
I was scrolling through Reddit and thought I’d check if there was a page on Mrs Hinch… came across a fan page, someone has designed their acrylic nails with pictures of the whole family. How weird!!! Am I the only one slightly creeped out by this??View attachment 2375280
If Freddy Krueger owned a nail salon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure the saddo that made these vile claws gifted em to Sofa at the book signing. Straight to the Maldon tip, never to be sssssseeeen again, I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So SSS has now revealed her holiday location with link etc. she’s made a big deal of the discount they got and says she still has to post as ‘ad’ even going so far as to link the travel agent - I can’t help but think there’s a bit of these influencers being a bit scared of cakegate themselves now. It’ll be very interesting how much Sophie divulges now of all her freebies and if she’ll be called out

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.