Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this Flash mop but an older model - I've had it for about 7 years and initially brought it for convenience as I only have very small areas that aren't carpeted and need mopping. I actually forgot it took batteries as I don't think I have ever had to change them 😳 (but i think it's for the trigger spray to work and the connection of the cleaning solution). I'm either not mopping enough, or have super batteries. I was really conscious of the pads a few years ago, so I got my mum to make a couple of covers for it with elastic straps to keep it in place. I just take them off, wash and replace, and that does a decent job. Would have replaced for a non DIY version, like how yours sounds, but am conscious that this still does the job for now and if I do throw it, it will only end up in landfill.
Yes, of course. As for the trigger on mine it works without a battery - just like a standard trigger :)

I went back to check the stories from earlier today and the join is still there. Unless that story was an old recycled one?
Ah! Bet it was!

Reactions: 4
This list is defiantly screaming “gift me” these items. When I write a list I write specific items not , trees , garlands etc ??!!! WTF
This is purely for companies to understand the remit required!! Trees?? Why trees?? You only need 1?? So clearly she wants options to choose from... Xmas cards is all id write why does she feel the need to write personalised??? Again so certain companies get in contact to gift them .....SOPHIE WE CAN ALL SEE THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT FORTUNATELY PEOPLE HERE CAN GRASP THE FACT YOU ARE A SELFISH DANGEROUS CON WOMAN MILK THIS TRAIN BABE CAUSE I PROMISE YOU, YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Wasn’t she gifted a £300 tree last year? 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's launching something exciting tomorrow morning.. its going to be her own cleaning range isnt it?
Good guess, that or a clothing range, maybe baby clothing? Perhaps a clothing range at Tesco? As she has been mentioning them a lot recently? I really, really hope not. Anything is fecking possible 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sophie, when you're referring to pens and notebooks, it's stationERY and not stationARY. Not the first time I've noticed this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not religious at all but HINCHMAS?

Bigger than Jesus?!

How disrespectful... Typical, always has to make everything about her.

duck. Right. Off.

Reactions: 23
The Christmas tree comment was so sad. I kind of took it as she’s afraid of what the internet will think of her tree? Woman, it’s your first Christmas with your first child. He can see shiny things and pick them up and feel textures. That’s what your tree is about. When you put it up in your living room (and wherever the duck you’re putting the other one 🙄) it means Christmas time is here with all the joy and fun that comes with it. duck what the internet think.

Reactions: 17
exciting announcement tomorrow...It won’t be a 3rd book will it? 🙈
Some Christmas range of cleaning products? Or her own ‘hinch’ range?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Such a long explanation just for a poxy stapler [emoji1787]

[emoji837]Perleez [emoji1367][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji838]In other words there’s loads more gifted crap in the pipeline.

[emoji3544]Deffo a direct reply to Tattle.

Oh eff off[emoji1596]
May not of been paid but forgot to give a mention it was *gifted 😭

Reactions: 6
Whatever the announcement is, Instead of "Hinch" I hope they call it whatever it is "Twats R us" Ltd. Hinch this Hinch that get to duck you greedy twit!.surely even she's sick to death of her own name by now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her big announcement will be some kind of giving to a charity,I hope so even if it is just to ease her own conscience because she’s been reading here and like other people have said she’ll have all her hunchers fawning all over her! 🤢🤢 saint bleeping sophlora

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.