Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind on this thread I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but have ppl seen the MOD and tattle stuff in the media? I know her thread was going crazy earlier!

Anyway got me thinking that we all know that grinch reads here and probably posts (or her lapdog Jamie does, but if she gets ‘caught’ out then I reckon that’s the only way she’ll fall from Grace. Her followers are flocking here in large numbers but she continues to grow so I reckon only a massive scandal will open peoples eyes to her 🤷🏻‍♀️
What was the stuff in the media? 💗

Reactions: 1
So I watch her cleaning the kettle earlier 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she didn’t mention gifted, then she uploaded a pic in the living room - surely in every post or video she should write gifted or ad - as her whole home is gifted or an ad ???

Reactions: 11
What does MOD mean? Seen it mentioned a lot on this thread
Mother of Daughters over on IG. It’s caused a huge “scandal” She’s all about the empowerment of women and holding other women up but was on her slating other Insta pals and her husband and was found out

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These people who comment saying how wonderful she is, just a normal girl making good, how happy they are for her, how much they love her etc etc, who are they talking about ? It can’t be the same woman I see on Instagram because I find her , grating , greedy , grabby but not great or good or generous ( running out of G words ) I really can’t understand how we can see such a different woman to the army/fans I am sincerely confused 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Just watched her story with Jamie ignoring Ronnie probably so he can watch himself on tipping point.....or as she calls it......playing 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just wondering if anyone else gets ADs from the likes of Tesco and Very when you click on a news article about Hinch? Like the examples below? It's got me thinking...if clicking on these links is this yet again a sneaky way of filling her pockets?! 1.I don't shop in Tesco nor Very but she has been raving about them both recently, so im trying to work out why they have suddenly appeared?

Screenshot_20191108-200604_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191108-200742_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191108-201416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 7
She’d save a lot of room on that ta-daa list if she simplified it down to “exist as a semi-functional adult”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been dreading Christmas this year for a few reasons. I always feel really depressed around the holidays. Money is tight and I won’t be able to get my son the things he has asked for. He never asks for anything, but this year he is finally beginning to understand Christmas the way that his peers do. I feel extremely guilty, but I refuse to get into debt for one day. I’ve shopped around and bought him some alternative things that I think he will like just as much. However, there are people worse off than we are out there, and just thinking about that makes me so sad. We are lucky that we can afford some things, others can’t and have to rely on the kindness of strangers. I dread when the kids get older and it becomes a competition to have the best things/things they want are more expensive. Kids can be cruel (I have personal experience with this and was bullied horrendously as a child for not having the latest). Of course, Hinch won’t ever have that issue with Ronnie. She’ll just have to click her fingers or say the word, all without spending a penny of her mounting fortune.
It’s not just materialistic issues tho. Some kids have lost a parent, just like mine, to make the matter worse he died on Christmas Eve.
It’s not about what you can and can’t buy. Focus on the very short time we’re here and the even shorter time we have with our children, as children. My kids would give up everything to have their Daddy back but we have a good time regardless. We don’t have much money, but we do the best we can and u know they’ll remember Christmas’s with fondness. It’s bitter sweet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That grid post is supposed to be a pic of laughter.... I see Jamie smiling but u can’t even see Sophie’s face coz she’s looking down at Ronnie.... surely they could have came up with something better than that!! It’s a bit tit 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve been a long time lurker but I need to get this off my chest!! When does this woman spend any time with her baby actually bonding because from what I see, she is always occupied with something else house related and the only time She seems to be with the baby is when he is sleeping on her. As a mother myself, I would do anything to get the time back when they are tiny and just sit and enjoy them rather than running around clearing out my soup from my cupboard. Who actually cares if it’s out of date, cuddle your baby Mrs Hinch, shower him in kisses and watch him grow closely every single day and forget the cleaning!! Makes me so annoyed!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got herself int the news again!!! She knows exactly what she's doing!! duck right off!!!
It's only the sun. They print anatomy amount of crap. It's the best paper for her. Don't mind that hiding behind a filter bollox. Complete lies. She would be right on the tv at any giving chance as herself

Reactions: 13
I'm new here. I've been needing to say this for months and nowhere to say it..her husband is the double of Johnny Vagas 😂😂😂 has this been said before? 🤣 I think it every time I see him hahaa
OMG 🤣🤣 I knew he reminded me of someone

Reactions: 3
‘I literally melt’ ...no you don’t or there would be a big pool of insincere wax laced with hair extensions on your grey Karndean/Amtico floor . ‘Literally’ does my head in😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I literally melt’ ...no you don’t or there would be a big pool of insincere wax laced with hair extensions on your grey Karndean/Amtico floor . ‘Literally’ does my head in😡😡😡
Maybe she’s explaining away incontinence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.