Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons her big announcement will be a Christmas charity launch! She has to live up to her name Saint Sophie. #moderndaymothertheresa

Reactions: 14
Poor Ronnie his first Christmas is going to be bland with a grey silver Xmas tree and decorations everywhere 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Poor Ronnie his first Christmas is going to be bland with a grey silver Xmas tree and decorations everywhere 😑
I have a feeling she might inject some colour, mainly red and white - and if she does, she’s copied from a well known home account.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone asked me today if my baby’s room will “flow” with the rest of the house decor and I was just like ........

You all know the first woman who came to my mind 😂

• Haha
What’s so nerve wracking about putting a tree up. It’s tideous and annoying but it’s not enough to make someone anxious is it??

She can’t really shout at him for it. She left it lying around. Probably wanting to cleaner to put it in the bin. Henry needs saving
It’s so boring. All the modern dog training puts responsibility on the owner for stuff like this. Don’t create situations for your dog to act LIKE A DOG and then scold (even in jest) said dog after the fact, which has zero consequence. The “guilty” look he gives is fear in response to her voice. Scraping for stories and desperate for “cute” relatable moments.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched her story “Ronnie 0-3 months” the first section. “Morning barrfyyy for cutie”. The way she then goes awwww a could eat ya. Hanndsnomss. Maaaaan”. She is actually bleeping derranged. And her vile pointy finger really sets my teeth on edge 6647F1B9-86F0-45D0-BF1A-633D8F473FB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How long is it going to be before ‘Hinch’ is in the dictionary 😭😩
Soph would love that, but personally I don't think that will ever happen. Ok... I'll reword that.. I hope!!

She is going to crash and burn soon... it's a matter of when. Maybe she can get a job at home bargains 😂.

It's just not realistic to live of her 'Insta Fame' for the rest of her life. She's not as big as she think's she is. That will really hit home when someone else comes along and makes it big on the gram. Or in fact another app... her 'army' isn't as big anymore... half of them are probs here 😂😂. She will be selling a tell all in Take a Break before we know it to make a couple of quid! And then and only then will I buy anything to do with her! Cheap as chips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She made an absolute tit of herself with all the Micheal Bolton nonsense. Respect to the man for patching her...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly! She's got a whole highlight on this subject!
Because at the time, she was a “nobody” and could pretend she was an expert and gain followers with her deep authoritative voice (go listen to old stories). Now she is in the media’s eye and suddenly self conscious because she knows there are people out there who ACTUALLY know about decorating and such, and suddenly she’s a sweet voiced novice at life who stumbled into fame by accident oops. It’s a protective ploy to guard her from real scrutiny. Same as how she said she is not a hard-graft cleaner like LMM (no tit).

Filling her cupboards with more tins of soup! I work 9-5.30 Monday to Friday but I always make sure I cook something fresh every single week day ( bar a couple a year ) I treat myself to takeaways or meal outs on the weekend BUT if I can find time to cook every week day after a long day at work why can’t she, put together even a fresh pasta dish, or a curry, or for gods sake even banger and mash! It’s terrible!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Because at the time, she was a “nobody” and could pretend she was an expert and gain followers with her deep authoritative voice (go listen to old stories). Now she is in the media’s eye and suddenly self conscious because she knows there are people out there who ACTUALLY know about decorating and such, and suddenly she’s a sweet voiced novice at life who stumbled into fame by accident oops. It’s a protective ploy to guard her from real scrutiny. Same as how she said she is not a hard-graft cleaner like LMM (no tit).
I’ve actually started following LMM this week, my god she’s had some shitholes to clean the last couple of days 😬
Our Soph would have died seeing what LMM has transformed this week. And giving out tips along the way. That’s a real cleaning account!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm new here. I've been needing to say this for months and nowhere to say it..her husband is the double of Johnny Vagas 😂😂😂 has this been said before? 🤣 I think it every time I see him hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the Tesco ‘haul’ and I just cannot bare that finger poking and prodding everything! Stop it!

Reactions: 17
Because it’s a classic narcissistic trait, the ones who are questioning on her on what she’s done are in the wrong, because they’re questioning her, but she doesn’t take on when she’s being questioned on what she hasn’t done, because she hasn’t done it, so it’s not her problem.
Oh my god you’re right!!!! She’s a narcissist !!! I hadn’t actually realised that- but she’s most definitely a narcissist

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Tesco ‘haul’ and I just cannot bare that finger poking and prodding everything! Stop it!
So many other accounts copying her poking is frustrating!! She has actually molded people into versions of herself. The worst thing is... she doesn't even seem to who know she is either? Cleaning my anxiety away is just a more nasally version of hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s not confident to not use filters, I think she just too vain to not use them. She doesn’t want anyone seeing her ‘normal’. The photos people posted at that Brussels get together, where she was front and centre of every pic, and shouting and carrying on so all eyes were on her. That’s not the behaviour of some with low self esteem or lack of confidence.
She’s just a vain twit basically 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where can I see these photos please? 💗

Reactions: 1
So many other accounts copying her poking is frustrating!! She has actually molded people into versions of herself. The worst thing is... she doesn't even seem to who know she is either? Cleaning my anxiety away is just a more nasally version of hinch.
But at least she’s a pleasant person. Hinch has no redeeming qualities whatsoever 😂

Where can I see these photos please? 💗
The other ‘influencers’ that were there were posting them on their instas, a few were shared on here at the time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.