Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m a bit behind on this thread but I have some questions about Ron

do we know for certain heā€™s toilet trained? And do we know heā€™s definitely starting school in september?

as far as I know sheā€™s not addressed either thing, and I can totally see a situation where she defers his start so she can baby him at home for an extra year.

Reactions: 1
And this guys is my Tattle work station.... oops sorry my important work station, where I sit 6 days a week ordering the staff around, when I say staff I mean Inch, Cling on, not forgetting the much loved Yahoo. Hope that helps, I just love it. ALB šŸ‘
Nice that sheā€™s got a picture of Freda above it though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didnā€™t show us the loft that has the special flooring.

No longer shows Dads workshop.

Whereā€™s the ā€˜crapā€™? The letters/keys/random tit that gets left out?

Absolutely zero personality or warmth in the place - looks like it could be rented out on Airbnb.

Thatā€™s not 1 cleaner on a Thursday - thereā€™s got to be at least 4 for that place.

No pictures of her family (although I think there was 1 of the niece in school uniform in the ā€˜cinemaā€™ room as well as 2 big posters of Ron/len) but she had at least one book propped up in each room ā€˜on displayā€™.

Get ready for the ā€˜where can I buy x fromā€™ and all the affiliated links.

I wanted to see the fridge to see if sheā€™s still got her tit baskets in them.

Well done for mapping out YOUR WHOLE HOUSE for anyone who wants to burgle it šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 37
b
And this guys is my Tattle work station.... oops sorry my important work station, where I sit 6 days a week ordering the staff around, when I say staff I mean Inch, Cling on, not forgetting the much loved Yahoo. Hope that helps, I just love it. ALB šŸ‘
But how do her size 5 footz fit under that tiny desk?

She and her house are worse than an episode of in the night garden for nonsensical perspectives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m a bit behind on this thread but I have some questions about Ron

do we know for certain heā€™s toilet trained? And do we know heā€™s definitely starting school in september?

as far as I know sheā€™s not addressed either thing, and I can totally see a situation where she defers his start so she can baby him at home for an extra year.
In todayā€™s brag-fest when she was explaining why she has stair gates on bedroom doors, she said something about that being where the boys normally are when ā€œweā€™re changing themā€. It was odd wording. If she meant changing outfits, surely youā€™d say ā€˜dressing themā€™ or ā€˜getting them changedā€™, not ā€˜changing themā€™. It immediately made me think nappies.

Reactions: 19
The ā€˜show meā€™ is probably to showcase her home wear range. When she says ā€˜Iā€™ve had loads of DMs asking where my beige throw is fromā€™ sheā€™ll just happen to have a link..

Reactions: 12
Soph the nervous feeling is your fight or flight response when there's danger. Even if your brain doesn't realize it's dangerous showing the layout of your house, your instincts do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ma
In todayā€™s brag-fest when she was explaining why she has stair gates on bedroom doors, she said something about that being where the boys normally are when ā€œweā€™re changing themā€. It was odd wording. If she meant changing outfits, surely youā€™d say ā€˜dressing themā€™ or ā€˜getting them changedā€™, not ā€˜changing themā€™. It immediately made me think nappies.
Maybe she means changing them from normal little boys, to performing monkeys for her money grabbing instgram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Canā€™t really criticise her for the amount as they were all there already, itā€™s not like sheā€™s added them specifically for the boys to have their own
I suppose she couldā€™ve had the en-suites ripped out and used that space for something else. Idk, Iā€™m not an expert haha

Reactions: 6
They must have a gardener as no way does jobless J-dawg do it all
Grass, hedge, plants, trees.

That hedge alone will take at least 2 days every week or so, don't forget he had babysitting duties.

Reactions: 21
Poor little Hincherella slaved away cleaning the playroom on Saturday for those naughty, naughty boys. Made even more difficult by the fact she was at the zoo at the same time, blesserart. And look at the terrible mess those horrible little children made, how dare they!? Do they not know Mother Likes Order? Itā€™s almost as if they have been locked up unsupervised, having received zero stimulation or proper parental guidance in any other aspect of their lives šŸ¤”
View attachment 2363505
I have that tend mess cleaned up in 5mins. I use to childmind and my play room looked like this at times but the children always had to help tidy up at lunch time and the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Says she has the gates because the toddlers run off, but she doesn't trap her kids in their room.

I bleeping hope she does, because there's still no stair gate on the wonky staircase!

So what are you lying about this time Soph? The fact you do keep the gates up and locked, which is no bad thing, or that they've each taken a tumble down the stairs because you don't use the gates?

Reactions: 11
Gates on the bedrooms but not the stairs - is that to stop them getting to her if they wake up in the night or early in the morning? šŸ˜•

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They way she keeps saying 'so I had this done..... I had a beam added..... I had this orangery built..... I added this here' she really does think she's queen šŸ šŸ¤®

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.