Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyysssch here is our family bathroom- I’ve hidden all of our sccchhtuff as I didn’t want you guyschh to see my herbal essensssshhch shampoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she says "we've got another field over there" is she trying to imply that she owns that field?
Because that doesn't look good if she (supposedly) has that land and still keeps her livestock in such tiny paddocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I, me, mine. If I could be bothered to subjecting myself to listening again I’d do a tally.

Also

“This is the movie room shall we say……. It’s where we watch films and stuff”

No tit Sherlock, I though that’s where the king held the annual Ghillies ball!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I looked at the start of each of her stories on my anonymous insta viewer and practically fell asleep at the blandness - I really could not face wasting my time watching all the stories but if I struggle to get to sleep tonight I know what to do.

1691426224586.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That's just not kid mess....? That's tantrum mess, that'd two adults pretending to play finders keepers mess....

Oooh I'm on the h8 wagon today

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many baffrooms does one house need to wash your bum bum. Gluttony at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because it's a "set". If you watch the soaps (or any TV show I'm sure) they always have lamps on in the day time to light the "set" better. That is not a lived in home. It's a set to sell her tat. Other than the two named pictures of Ronnie and Lennie, where are the family photos? It's soulless
This.
That isn’t a home. It doesn’t look like anyone lives there!! I’m all for clean but the whole feel of the place is “ empty “ It has no personality at all. It feels more like a hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How has she renovated a house and managed to make it look so bland and dated?

Saying she just wants to do it justice - everything is beige, oak or crappy wooden items “made by dad”.

Even the outside bricks happen to be a weird beige shade. I would go mad if I had to live in that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's just not kid mess....? That's tantrum mess, that'd two adults pretending to play finders keepers mess....

Oooh I'm on the h8 wagon today
That’s so obvious they just get left to their own devices and just trash the place. No respect for anything

Reactions: 15
I’m shocked there are no wedding photos on display
In fact there are no family photos except those huge labelled prints of Ron and Len despite all the frames scattered around. They all have generic floral/foliage in them like the blank image you’re meant to replace with your own when your buy frames
The whole house is really impersonal to them as a family

• Heart
Reactions: 46
that bathroom is badly designed - there’s no where to hang towels so she’s placed a towel ladder over the toilet roll holder 😂 surely that must bug her

It’s all the nicknacks for me. It gives me the ick to think of all the bacteria and bugs on them. Toilet spray can go six feet in the air. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Poor little Hincherella slaved away cleaning the playroom on Saturday for those naughty, naughty boys. Made even more difficult by the fact she was at the zoo at the same time, blesserart. And look at the terrible mess those horrible little children made, how dare they!? Do they not know Mother Likes Order? It’s almost as if they have been locked up unsupervised, having received zero stimulation or proper parental guidance in any other aspect of their lives 🤔
IMG_8665.png

Reactions: 19
Zoph, how can two toilets be your favourite one? how can you spend 99% of the time in the kitchen/split oak room, do you sleep there? how do you get any work done? so many questions to answer regarding your percentages........

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.