Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the SS thread for comparison. Bearing in mind that they are the same age, live in the same county, post similar content and appeal to similar demographics AND I would argue that SS is more well known, SS has got 86 threads on here to Hinch’s 659!
Surely she must look at that and wonder why she’s so tit at her job? If we are “trolls” because we’re “jealous” surely the most successful celebrities would have the highest number of threads but she’s got more that anyone else by a mile. Face it Hinch, no one is jealous of your fake, miserable life, we just think you’re a bleep!
I’ve had a peak at SSS threads/wiki and I still quite like her (minus the controversial stuff) whoopsies 😇. I’d definitely choose Stacey over Sophie any day. Stacey has managed to keep the momentum going, unlike Sophie, and has, generally speaking, actually worked for those opportunities etc
I hope none of you hate me for that 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’ve had a peak at SSS threads/wiki and I still quite like her (minus the controversial stuff) whoopsies 😇. I’d definitely choose Stacey over Sophie any day. Stacey has managed to keep the momentum going, unlike Sophie, and has, generally speaking, actually worked for those opportunities etc
SSS is the more savvy "likable" one of the two but don't be fooled that she's a ditsy & warm hearted person that she tries to portray. She is the same woman who smoked the whole way through her pregnancy with #2 in the 2010s, when it was wildly known that it's harmful. She also manipulates otherwise vulnerable person into buying what ever tat she's flogging that week.

Reactions: 17
let me show you what i want to show you to give you my narrative. filtered of course. and i wont share anywhere i dont want to infact im going to type the questions to myself. and aswer how i want to. and show you parts that paint me in the best light everrrrrrrddddddsddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssss

Reactions: 15
She's got no idea what she's doing lately has she. Not sure she ever has but at least there used to be a cleaning 'theme' of sorts. Now it's kids stuff, fashion, make-up, home, animals, family life, shopping for tat trips. All badly and lazily done, but no clear direction or anything, just desperate for engagement and on the beg for anything & everything she can. And of course the sympathy card being played so we can all feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 14
No one hates you. Stacey is also a bleep and she lies all the time like Hinch, posts nothing without there being an agenda behind it and not very good at putting AD on her posts, but the sheep don't see through her yet. But yes, she is famous without instagram and has worked hard for her fame so its not as though it's all money made from gullible sheep. Main differences between Hinch and Stacey, Stacey is eminently more likeable and natural when she posts, not wooden like Hinch, Stacey is canny and knows how to appear relatable, Hinch doesn't. Stacey had lots of natural talent and does masses of TV work, Hinch can't because she's hopeless in front of the camera.

Reactions: 30
let me show you what i want to show you to give you my narrative. filtered of course. and i wont share anywhere i dont want to infact im going to type the questions to myself. and aswer how i want to. and show you parts that paint me in the best light everrrrrrrddddddsddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssss
Wonder if the chosen rooms will have strategically placed Hinch tat to get the “wheres the cushion from hun?” questions

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if the chosen rooms will have strategically placed Hinch tat to get the “wheres the cushion from hun?” questions
Yep, and the 'so many of you are asking' even though no one has asked her anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In other news I am loving all these comparisons to the magic carpet and the furniture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saturday.

Sunday.
365960949_1894448190950899_3981688203253536292_n.jpg

366164509_280257057952404_4864451467466739699_n.jpg

Monday.
What's up with her face?
365757419_1214344666627478_4954778360192770815_n.jpg

365874536_244522861822100_2936434652110282594_n.jpg
365943079_283113674326235_6182437777321516298_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody here would hate you for that. But we may feel compelled to share that she was complicit with Hinch in the lies easily told during lockdown. Pampergate. It’s all in the wiki.
IMG_6362.png
IMG_6359.png
IMG_6360.png
IMG_6361.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 25
No one hates you. Stacey is also a bleep and she lies all the time like Hinch, posts nothing without there being an agenda behind it and not very good at putting AD on her posts, but the sheep don't see through her yet. But yes, she is famous without instagram and has worked hard for her fame so its not as though it's all money made from gullible sheep. Main differences between Hinch and Stacey, Stacey is eminently more likeable and natural when she posts, not wooden like Hinch, Stacey is canny and knows how to appear relatable, Hinch doesn't. Stacey had lots of natural talent and does masses of TV work, Hinch can't because she's hopeless in front of the camera.
She dont want to be on TV because there is no filter on their and we will see whats behind the filters!

Reactions: 17
Yeah I like SSS. She seems genuine and is actually talented. She looks like her kids love her, which is v different to Sofa!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s addressed that “this is the room my Mum sleeps in when she stays over”. (No mention of Dad!)
Why would your Mum stay over at your house when she lives 5 minutes down the road? I’ve lived in my house for 10 years, my parents live an hour away and I think they’ve stayed 4 times, usually only when they’ve had a drink on a New Years Eve or something. Surely if you lived round the corner you’d just get a cab?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.