Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just posted something similar and now come back to catch up. Didn’t mean to plagiarise you hunnnnay
That’s ok @piningthebog, you’re exactly where you’re meant to be (which is looking at knackered old cartoon furniture which is still infinitely better than any scaffolding plank shite Weepy Al has put out) xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her house is devoid of any style. She had it completely redone and it still looks so plain and dull. Her Tesco tat scattered about the place - still with tags on (wtf?!) and she most certainly has a cleaner to keep it that tidy, there’s no way she does that herself what with ‘working’ 6 days a week and sitting on the sofa the rest of the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
The fact she said she feels nervous filming that ffs. She knows she doesn’t deserve any of it, hasn’t worked for it & has had everything handed to her. She’s a bleep, enjoy it while it lasts Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So the first two bedrooms she showed have no wardrobes. Fair enough, Henry probably doesn’t need a lot of closet space but what about poor old Fiddle? Also the “family bathroom” has no towels. Not even an empty towel rail or a hand towel that I could see. Weird. Do they really even live there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
“I don’t usually do fashion things do I” No dear. You do not because you have awful fashion sense. More of the same “I just love it guys”. The outfit looks awful. It’s also ASOS now so obviously on the beg again.

I’ve realised what she sounds like, her voice in that video today is so annoying - who gave her voice coaching for TV? She sounds like those translation CDs.
CD - Good morning guys.
Hinch - guuuuuddd mournnnnninh giiussssss
My old flat mate works for asos in PR, there is no way she is getting a deal with them 😂😂 she’s old and irrelevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So the first two bedrooms she showed have no wardrobes. Fair enough, Henry probably doesn’t need a lot of closet space but what about poor old Fiddle? Also the “family bathroom” has no towels. Not even an empty towel rail or a hand towel that I could see. Weird. Do they really even live there?
They haven’t been gifted yet.
---
Bloody hell, even the photos of Ronnie and Lennie are labelled "Ronnie" and "Lennie" 😂😂😂😂😂
What awful photos.

Reactions: 20
nothing like giving a guided tour of where your children sleep at night to the whole of the internet.
correct me if I’m wrong, I spot zero security alarms.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So tldr on the house:
The dog has his own bedroom and the toddlers have their own en suites and she just laaaaaaavs it guys.
Oh and the boyzzzz try and run away when she’s putting them in their matching outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry what's tldr? Gone completely brain dead here.
Also there was serious damp by the toilet in one of those rooms.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up, so apologies if it's been said already, but I really don't think they actually live in that house! It's so clean and tidy, it's as if it's for show only!

Reactions: 18
Is it a thing now for little kids to have double beds? My kids are all in their 20s & 30s now but they all had single beds until they were in their mid/late teens (and that was really only cos we moved house). Just seems odd to me to have 'toddlers' in double beds 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 21
Skipped through most of that, her decor puts me in a coma.

Where's the personality and the things that are relevant to them and their lives? Depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.