Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her special bench or whatever she called it looks like a smoking shelter or bus stop
That house isn’t lived in at all. No sheets/ towels/linens in the airing cupboard what kind of weird setup does she actually have. Even poor Ron’s wardrobe looked bleak.
im still adamant she’s getting capybaras

Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand how people live in these soulless, hoover lined houses. Mind you today I was going to hoover my lounge remembered the hoover was upstairs and couldn’t be arsed to get it. Nothing got hoovered. This laziness is the reason I don’t have a show home

Reactions: 42
Ah yeh, you're right. Didn't she only show 2 the other week as well? I seem to remember the sunburned one and the other one on the bench with her. Has another one gone to the big roasting tin in the sky?
Mad ma probs snatched it for her aunt bessy roast dinners

Reactions: 14
Wtf is it. It’s tripping me out she’s so done This on purpose

Reactions: 10
How long do we think it’ll take for the horse to become as fat as Henry? And how long until the horse moves into Freda’s bedroom?
He's already there. The old crones obsession is for Jimbob to dresd up in a horse costume and shag her senseless. And he does it because he is totally emasculated by those two bitches.

Reactions: 9
I know logic says that shadow didn’t move but she did this last time with the camels. Remember? She’s a head fuck that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
She loves a brag. Look at my house I've ruined.

Whenever she shows her full house, her sheep are gonna be reminded what a clever cunt she is. She has that house from manipulation. Not hard work.
She slipped up when she said about not wanting to “show off” but not showing off enough. She corrected herself to sharing

Reactions: 16
I just watched the utility room/downstairs toilet one - does she say “overtatilly olive from dulux”??

Reactions: 11
Oh don’t worry, I completely understand why your kids have double beds! It would be a different story if they had their own en-suites . In Hinch’s case there’s just no reason given their house is huge
Mine too Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. It’s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and they’re only 5. X

Reactions: 2
Mine too Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. It’s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and they’re only 5. X
I hadn’t thought of that - now I feel incredibly bad!

Maybe she has got the new animal but it’s camera shy and not doing as she says. So she feels she can’t reveal the animal until she is fully able to kiss it and stroke it for the cameras and for her to look like some animal whisperer. She’s a narc, so this new animal will be her major new content. She hasn’t got anything left.

Reactions: 13
Other than the house itself, where is the bits of shit everyone has. No shoes or coats, handbag thrown anywhere carkeys lobbed on the kitchen sides she's a liar and a joke

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.