Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My new
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now it’s oven ready . That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..
One is Tophie

Reactions: 24
Look at her latest follow and tell me. Bloody tell me that isn’t a horse in her shed.
Fucks sake I’ll go back and look but if it’s a pony I’m going to lose my sweet fucking mind. No animals should be subjected to her her bullshit but if she’s coming after the equines I will rage.

Reactions: 20
I have to say after this house tour….there is nothing I hate more than fucking hoover lines. They look shit.

Reactions: 57
I have to say after this house tour….there is nothing I hate more than fucking hoover lines. They look shit.
Hate them with a passion.

I hope all her sheep are happy watching that tour, you all bought her that.

The women with so little personality that she made dishcloths her friends. Was bought a house by her followers and they love her for it, utter loons

Reactions: 36
Look at her latest follow and tell me. Bloody tell me that isn’t a horse in her shed.
Ok, I’ve had a look, and yes I admit, it does look like a pony is in the shelter, but I do think it’s a weird shadow OR (wouldn’t put it past her) some weird cuddly toy/cutout/hobbyhorse planted for speculation. But It doesn’t move a muscle. Not once, horses and ponies move. Constantly. if there is anything there it’s not real. She’s an idiot but she’s also not going to ruin her big reveal like this. It’s a game. She’s a twat, and if I’m wrong I’m wrong, and although I fully supported astrogate and Lonnie starting secondary in September, I think she’s trying to prank us here. She’s a dick

I was the same, had a house with my ex-husband, when we split up I had to move out because some how he managed to take my name off the mortgage. He was controlling and still tries to be 8 years later. After living with my mum and dad for 6 months with my 2 kids I moved into a private rental where we still are today. I had nothing apart from our clothes and the kids toys and bits, a kettle and a sofa. I changed a fully magnolia rental into a home for us with colour on the walls and the kids rooms how they wanted them. I used to be bitter that I had lost everything but now I look back at how far I’ve come in every aspect of life, physically and mentally, with my career I’ve worked so hard for over the last 3 years since I changed jobs and how I’ve raised my kids pretty much single handedly with minor input from their dad. I look at him now and feel nothing but pity for him, he may have the house and put on a happy front but I know he leads a miserable life.
Im so proud of me and what I’ve achieved and what I’ve provided for my babes but more importantly the morals and lessons I’ve taught them in life. I may have been knocked down (hard) and hit rock bottom but I’ve got up again, stronger than ever and showed I can do it as I’m sure you are too. Be proud, it’s not a step backwards at all but a step towards a better, brighter and happier future for you xx

Edited because my grammar was shocking!!

Reactions: 55
My friend has a similar size and style of house not far from Hinch. She has competed in showjumping since she was a child and owns several horses (a lifelong passion, not like Sophie’s five minute obsession!)
Her house is beautiful but she has no children, none of her animals come into the house, she has a regular cleaner, her and her husband both work full time and she’s away most weekends eventing with the horses. Even her house is more homely and lived in than Hinch’s!

Reactions: 21
How high is that actual shed? It looks like a full size horse but can’t be. Surely it can’t be any horses - the space is too small for that type of animal that enjoys running. Perhaps it’s Jamie & Freda dressed up as a horse trying to trick the tattle detectives
---
You could tell that she or the cleaner had hoovered before she started filming each room - what a sad life. And what a bragfest - a very underwhelming and repetitive tour of the house that is stupidly named Hinch farm. We’ve already seen every room - surprisingly because the Hinchcliffe family moved due to ‘privacy’ issues, yet those issues clearly aren’t a problem for Sophie’s sister Sam and her niece Abi who live there now. What a joke! Her house is a burglars delight - they now know every nook and cranny - what an imbecile she is.
I still can’t get over how bland and cold the house feels. It doesn’t feel look like a family live there

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Just searched for the OOTD Hinch exhibited this morning. Either I’m a cheapskate or spending £53 on a potato sack is genuinely silly

Reactions: 18
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now it’s oven ready . That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..
Laughed so hard at this I nearly burst my c section scar

Reactions: 10
She had three, one died so she got the sunburned one so she should still have three
Ah yeh, you're right. Didn't she only show 2 the other week as well? I seem to remember the sunburned one and the other one on the bench with her. Has another one gone to the big roasting tin in the sky?

Reactions: 22
You are truly incredible and your kids are lucky to have you as their mother

Find it so funny she refers to her sheep as followers in person, makes it sound like she's Jesus. They're only your followers online, in person they are people.
Sssh don't tell her that, if she thinks she's Jesus she will start calling them her disciples.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.