Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the Lakey22 Lakey21 Lakey15 (is there a list of them someone can link to.. it's not in the Wiki)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's too lazy. Let's be honest, she made it big by sheer luck being in the right place at the right time before the influencer market became saturated. Back in 2017/18 you just had to do something a bit quirky (naming cloffs ffs) and it would stick, now the market is saturated and you have to be something really special and do more than a spray of febreeze. She is too lazy to keep it up now, and she will never treat it as a full time job.
The market is saturated but the new kid on the block Anna Louisa (think we can mention her as she has a thread on here) is soaking up the followers. These will be the same people who supported the Hinch initially, until she let them down. That shows that there is a market for cleaning hacks and tips and she was a massive bellend for thinking that her followers would stay loyal once she went off track ans became unrelatable. Not that she ever gave out any cleaning hacks anyway, and the ones she did give out were either wrong or downright dangerous. She got too big for her boots.

Reactions: 19
The market is saturated but the new kid on the block Anna Louisa (think we can mention her as she has a thread on here) is soaking up the followers. These will be the same people who supported the Hinch initially, until she let them down. That shows that there is a market for cleaning hacks and tips and she was a massive bellend for thinking that her followers would stay loyal once she went off track ans became unrelatable. Not that she ever gave out any cleaning hacks anyway, and the ones she did give out were either wrong or downright dangerous. She got too big for her boots.
The new Hunch is not just spraying diluted fabric softener on furniture and stuffing dryer sheets into cushions, she is also unscrewing the kitchen plug and scrubbing away at the rubber seal, everything old is new again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's interesting how Hinch doesn't seem to get any PR invites. I'm watching someone on insta now and they have been invited, along with their family to a family, friendly festival, a few others have been given free holidays. All of these have nowhere near 1 million followers. Why doesn't Hinch ever get invites like these.

I know she will say that she does, but she chooses not to attend due to her anxiety. 🙄 But I'm calling bullshit. I honestly think that she just doesn't get invited. Maybe the industry sees her for the fake she is. We can only hope.
From the videos we’ve seen I think she was previously invited but either makes unnecessary demands (cos she’s tend famous), makes a twit of herself like she did at the ideal home show or whatever it was, or just talks about herself like she did at that lunch. She is so self involved that people aren’t interested. Reckon she has priced herself too high and people would prefer a “nobody” who is prepared to work for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new Hunch is not just spraying diluted fabric softener on furniture and stuffing dryer sheets into cushions, she is also unscrewing the kitchen plug and scrubbing away at the rubber seal, everything old is new again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure she is just a Hinch reborn, but it does show there was always a market for the crap Hinch used to churn out, she was fool to give it up. She would be a lot better off now if she had stuck with it. But she felt she was too good to be a cleaner. And that's just insulting, everyone cleans their homes!
---
From the videos we’ve seen I think she was previously invited but either makes unnecessary demands (cos she’s tend famous), makes a twit of herself like she did at the ideal home show or whatever it was, or just talks about herself like she did at that lunch. She is so self involved that people aren’t interested. Reckon she has priced herself too high and people would prefer a “nobody” who is prepared to work for it.
Hahaha remember her when she went with solomon to that tidy show whatever it was called. Solomon dragging her along by the hand like the little twit she is. Looking for all the world like the crazy aunt Doris who sits in the corner pissing her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who are the Lakey22 Lakey21 Lakey15 (is there a list of them someone can link to.. it's not in the Wiki)
The small group of followers photographing themselves at Lakeside when she did her book launch. Have a look at anything book launch related on the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's interesting how Hinch doesn't seem to get any PR invites. I'm watching someone on insta now and they have been invited, along with their family to a family, friendly festival, a few others have been given free holidays. All of these have nowhere near 1 million followers. Why doesn't Hinch ever get invites like these.

I know she will say that she does, but she chooses not to attend due to her anxiety. 🙄 But I'm calling bullshit. I honestly think that she just doesn't get invited. Maybe the industry sees her for the fake she is. We can only hope.
Exactly, I follow a lovely lady fir fashion, she’s early 50s on about 100k and she’s been gifted a short break to Peurto bonus spain 5 star hotel….where’s Hinch’s free holidays 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 9
The small group of followers photographing themselves at Lakeside when she did her book launch. Have a look at anything book launch related on the wiki.
With the feckin alpaca masks, if my nusty brain serves me correctly??? 🤣
---
I'm sure she is just a Hinch reborn, but it does show there was always a market for the crap Hinch used to churn out, she was fool to give it up. She would be a lot better off now if she had stuck with it. But she felt she was too good to be a cleaner. And that's just insulting, everyone cleans their homes!
---

Hahaha remember her when she went with solomon to that tidy show whatever it was called. Solomon dragging her along by the hand like the little twit she is. Looking for all the world like the crazy aunt Doris who sits in the corner pissing her pants.
Yes to both of these, Hunch was never genuine about the cleaning and the sink ssssshhhhhhing it was a means to an end or tend farm.

And the Clean and tidy twit show with SSS was just bloody embarrassing, she is a PR liability

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm don’t know if I believe that, she’s just as dodgy 😂
Greedy could have had more followers but she randomly blocks people just for looking at her stories.

Source: I’m blocked (I only looked at her profile and story to see who she was because she was mentioned in this thread!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
M
My son is currently in Spain. Nowhere near Nerja but he flies back on Sunday so I'll get him to keep an eye out at the airport. If she's gone for a fortnight she would supposedly be flying home this weekend.
My Grandaughter has been in Nerja this week flies home Sunday, told her to keep a lookout, her reply was..... who's that ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With the feckin alpaca masks, if my nusty brain serves me correctly??? 🤣
---

Yes to both of these, Hunch was never genuine about the cleaning and the sink ssssshhhhhhing it was a means to an end or tend farm.

And the Clean and tidy twit show with SSS was just bloody embarrassing, she is a PR liability
Cat's arse mouth mannzz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is true but that’s where I would have gone with it if I was her. She should have stayed at greyskull and carried on the cleaning content she’s proper lost her way since she moved trying to be SS which she will never ever be.

I still don’t get how she got as big as she did she has no camera skills she can’t talk to the ‘customer’ the way others do she got so unbelievably lucky with the success she got and should of either carried on with the content or bowed out. There’s nowhere for her to go now apart from exploiting the boys and she’s hoping for an autism diagnosis so she can drum out the content.
Oh I know, and I totally agree with the point that she should have made some smarter, long-term investments with the money when it was freely flowing in. She’s been very narrow-minded to think that this sort of overnight ‘fame’ was sustainable and would last forever. I genuinely think she thought it would, silly girl.

Reactions: 11
Greedy has 411k genuine followers with no fake/inactive followers
Nah she's just as fake, the scamming witch. She's nasty and doesn't give a duck, just takes anything gifted and steals money.

I very much doubt her followers are genuine at all, especially when she's mates with Hinch, SSS and her skeletor sister. They all fall from the same tree so will be buying followers as fast as they are loosing them.

Reactions: 16
Cat's arse mouth mannzz 🤣
That was a good tattle day, cats bum mouth was first to leave the Lakey 22!!! And jimbobnonobnojob being her bodyguard, grim fanny ending up being the Lakey 22 babysitter, the embarrassing huns bringing flip flops for nonob, no kids at a kids book signing
ETA not so good when they dragged those poor kiddies out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That was a good tattle day, cats bum mouth was first to leave the Lakey 22!!! And jimbobnonobnojob being her bodyguard, grim fanny ending up being the Lakey 22 babysitter, the embarrassing huns bringing flip flops for nonob, no kids at a kids book signing
And their meet up in Primark first, what a sad bunch of morons they looked!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what a shitshow that was!! the actual bodyguards face throughout the whole ordeal 😂 absolutely hilarious. Apart from the exploitation of the boysccch and her ‘number one fan’ of course.

Reactions: 14
speaking to someone (not me dont worry) who does the PR marketing,deciding what managament firms get what and the "list" of who to invite on their books to premote certain asthetics,following and adverstiging clinches. hinch never made the shortlist for YMU. and there was ALOT of talk over who and what to send to that manaamgment for obvious reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.