Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has only been one comment on here in the last hour. *Tumbleweed* #Hinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember this old post? It does make you wonder how many mcDonalds meals the Hinch Bros have. We know Sophie is quite partial to a McFlurrys, and that Ron likes to pretend he’s a McDonalds server. I reckon they live off fast food and convenient food. Two parents who don’t work, and are at home 24/7, yet no nutritious family meals, and a dining table that is always set, yet never used apart from when it’s needed to sell the old Tesco Hinch home range. Money is wasted on some.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Just came across this golden oldie from August 2020, acting out a scene from The Ring 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Remember this old post? It does make you wonder how many mcDonalds meals the Hinch Bros have. We know Sophie is quite partial to a McFlurrys, and that Ron likes to pretend he’s a McDonalds server. I reckon they live off fast food and convenient food. Two parents who don’t work, and are at home 24/7, yet no nutritious family meals, and a dining table that is always set, yet never used apart from when it’s needed to sell the old Tesco Hinch home range. Money is wasted on some.
She looks miserable there. I bet she has that face 90% of the time and forces out a smile when she’s getting her own way.

Reactions: 24
She looks so completely detached from those gorgeous boys, as if she’s their Auntie that they don’t see very often who tries to butter them up with a maccies in exchange for a cuddle.

Reactions: 24
With her two phones. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
God she’s gonna buy a mango tree now……
Looks like the worlds most boring holiday! I’ve had more fun in sainsburys looking for a mango at 10pm when my kid has food tech at 9am the next morning, forgot to give me the letter and has to make a fruit salad with “exotic” ingredients 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love watching people's holidays on Instagram apart from Hinchs. I've had more fun in rainy UK with my family🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that the only bleeping footage she got? Seen it about 3 times now ffs
Because she’s not really there at the moment 😂😂
If she wanted to stick 2 fingers up at us she could have done a “live” at any point these last 2 weeks to prove she’s there in real time and she hasn’t. She’s a liar and a fraud and everything that’s wrong with this new breed of “Insta Instant Famous Celebs” 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mangoes 🥭 grow on trees not in fields you dick wad! Hopefully, one landed on her bonce & knocked some sense into her! 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because she’s not really there at the moment 😂😂
If she wanted to stick 2 fingers up at us she could have done a “live” at any point these last 2 weeks to prove she’s there in real time and she hasn’t. She’s a liar and a fraud and everything that’s wrong with this new breed of “Insta Instant Famous Celebs” 🙄🙄
Hinch, if you're reading here hold up a sign with today's date 📅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.