Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember this old post? It does make you wonder how many mcDonalds meals the Hinch Bros have. We know Sophie is quite partial to a McFlurrys, and that Ron likes to pretend he’s a McDonalds server. I reckon they live off fast food and convenient food. Two parents who don’t work, and are at home 24/7, yet no nutritious family meals, and a dining table that is always set, yet never used apart from when it’s needed to sell the old Tesco Hinch home range. Money is wasted on some.
Tesco must of ran out of Jus Rol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arundo donax (Spanish cane) versus mango plants :rolleyes:
Just make sure when you get home. Soph, and buy your (plastic) mango tree that you get the right plant :sneaky:

1690566093290.png

1690566151785.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Again not watched with sound but who has time to dick about with selfies in the car with two kids in the back? I’m too busy playing eye spy or breaking up fights. 😂

Reactions: 26
Again.. those who protest too much about their relationship on SM aren’t actually happy. It’s forced fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If her timeline is true and she’s been there for the last two weeks, I’m surprised there are no in the wild pics. She’s in Nerja. It’s hardly the arse end of nowhere and she bragged about being spotted by some sheep on the first day. Also, we know that Fiddle is at home. So, have they been lying about being there in real time or did Yahoo not accompany them (unlikely!). It’ll be interesting to see if she get spotted on the way home tomorrow. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
“I feel nothing but contempt for my husband but I want everyone to think we’re still in love, for the brand”. In one post ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If her timeline is true and she’s been there for the last two weeks, I’m surprised there are no in the wild pics. She’s in Nerja. It’s hardly the arse end of nowhere and she said she bragged about being spotted by some sheep on the first day. Also, we know that Fiddle is at home. So, have they been lying about being there in real time or did Yahoo not accompany them (unlikely!). It’ll be interesting to see if she get spotted on the way home tomorrow. 🤔
She’s been careful NOT to show the boys in the back of that car, probably because Abi or Freda are there. I can’t believe that she has not mentioned the heatwave and whenever we’ve seen the kids they don’t look at all sweaty eg hair slightly damp on foreheads etc - so maybe she is at home and this is not real time. However, that is a massive risk to take in case an actual follower sees the Hinchliffes out and about. Who knows - she lies about everything. Funny how she can’t show her real face on holiday, and when she does it’s either blurred out or filtered, yet she’s more than happy to share her boys faces - she’s a terrible mother exploiting them like this.

Reactions: 26
If her timeline is true and she’s been there for the last two weeks, I’m surprised there are no in the wild pics. She’s in Nerja. It’s hardly the arse end of nowhere and she said she bragged about being spotted by some sheep on the first day. Also, we know that Fiddle is at home. So, have they been lying about being there in real time or did Yahoo not accompany them (unlikely!). It’ll be interesting to see if she get spotted on the way home tomorrow. 🤔
It’s because no one cares or even knows who she is!!
Hope that helps.
All the best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.