Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
If she is at that caso mango villa how fucking sly to show a little utility room that's tucked away in a corner when she surrounded by all that beautiful luxury. Trying to be relatable nasty bitch you would think they were in a log cabin in centre parcs whispering so boyschhs won't wake up. She's such a cunt trying to be funny and failing miserably

Reactions: 40

Fartycat

I’m surprised she hasn’t claimed Leonardo was having a furtive shit behind the tree. Never usually misses an opportunity to mention it.

• Haha

Lardsnomes

I’m intrigued to know who exactly she thinks will relate to or be interested in her content of her obese dog with his lipstick out on a £1000 gifted mattress.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
That cheese is freshly chucked on. That would smoke and burn too much for a regular re heat on other meals cooking. Plus some it it is even still yellow.if that had been in there many a cooks it would become brown from even as little as a second meal cooked in there sfter the initial cheese spill.
STAGED again. Quick chuck in of cheese to clean. Twat.

docmum

VIP Member
Article about being ‘mum shamed’ in the DM. 6 photos of Ron and 5 of Lon in the article - in the national press, which also shares its stories with the US and Australia if you read on the app. Am absolutely raging with her, any laws to protect kids from their absolute weapon of a ‘mother’ is too late for these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
There is a massive difference between Ron and Lon and Rex and Rose? 😕
Bloody hell - if Rex and Ron are as good as the same age, Soph, you need to get off social media and off your arse and give that boy the quality time and support he deserves to develop to his potential.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She doesn't even hang her washing outside when she's at home, can't believe she's been hanging it on string 'between two windows'

Compulsive liar and only posting because the new agency is making her come up with fake cleaning content.

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
If her new home range isn't a partnership with Amazon, I will eat my hat (will buy a lil roadman one specially).

• Haha

Lardsnomes

So are we assuming Frida and tag along niece are going too
I think that it’s a given that the babysitters are there. Whether she’ll be upfront about it or when they’re caught in the wild, so they conveniently turn up in the vein of Disneyland remains to be seen. Cling-on will be on baby sitting duties for Ronald and Lonald, so Freda and Inch can have some alone time, whilst Soph spends time with the only person that matters to her (herself) and concentrates on burning herself to a crisp.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
How lucky that there's absolutely nothing wrong with her kid so she can still go on her holibobs!

Touch and go there for a while, phew 😒

In all the rush to head off to the airport I hope she remembered to pack her new dress.😂

• Haha

AllyL

Going on holiday provides so many great opportunities for content or engagement - Hinch has not bothered with anything and just randomly posts ‘oh we’re off on our holidays’ with no context! This is her problem - she has absolutely no narrative her content is so disjointed and random no one is engaged enough to keep interested.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
?? It's only the second day. Shouldn't be any laundry yet. She claimed they spent the full day in the pool yesterday. 1 swimsuit, 3 shorts or a full body little swim suit for the boys. An outfit for the times they're out the pool which wouldn't of been worn long enough to get dirty. Could've been worn again today. Fresh set tomorrow.
She talks shit

She's on holiday somewhere lovely, and she's uploading more than she does when she's at home. She's a sad cunt who needs a life. Live in the moment Sophie. Enjoy your family. Your kids are only little once.

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
A picture of her child hiding behind a plant… indoors? She’s on holiday and that’s the best she can do? Jesus Christ. Her boys have such a shit home life full of nothing but boringness and controlled play. They can’t even have fun and a good time while abroad either. I feel so sorry for them 🙁. X

• Sad
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why when you’ve got two pre-school kids, sorry toddlers, do you go away the second half of July? Surely you go earlier to take advantage of cheaper rates, less crowded beaches and more comfortable heat?

It’s not like her and No Nob have to request time off work or anything
Cos the niece is coming too. I’ll bet her school has broken up.

• Heart

Listoflies

I don't think Ron's recent tan was pre-records for this holiday. We won't see those pre-records until next year's holiday.

There was no nursery graduation because in live time, he's in uni

• Haha

tikimelon

She is such a miserable cunt. Should be grateful she can afford to go abroad. It’s what you make it. Probably absolutely nothing wrong with the villa, no kids clubs and no ‘floofs’ so you need to actually interact with your children OH NO. Should have booker something more suitable than the idiot. The audacity to moan about being fortunate enough to go on holiday, fuck off. The only reason the boys were ‘hell’ and you were ‘traumatised’ is because you weren’t prepared because you treat them like shit and like they are babies. Probably expected them to sleep during the flight and give her an easy life. Scream into your airline blanket and do one Sopha.

• Heart