Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ads are tit
look at THAAAAAAT.... that's all she said.

Every single company need to duck her off

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s advertising makeup while using a filter? In other words… it’s either tit makeup or she doesn’t want to show her wrinkly, chubby face?
Her nostril disappeared again! 👃
IMG_8911.png

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t post it schooner cos I am so popular guyz and will sell dem all out guyssssss. Handy if she showed them on her lips without a filter GREAT choice Maybelline 👍🏼

reckon my drain hair would do a better job advertising. Did she used to work in sales or marketing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her advertising is so laughable and pathetic. It's not a fad guyyysh! ...
Sorry? Not a fad? Does she know what that word actually means?! Moron.
Also testing them on your arm is very different with them lasting there all day than on your mouth where the skin and moisture is very different. Also I'm sure people would like to know how it lasts after eating and drinking, wiping your mouth throughout the day etc. The inside of my arm is less used than most people's mouths I'd guess? How can these companies actually watch this back and think yeah that's great!

Also going back a bit to the clip of fiddle doing newborn Ron's very first hair wash. Hang on, why is she doing it? If Hinch didn't want to do it for whatever pathetic reason she was giving why not let noknob do it then? I'm sure as his dad that would have been a nice moment but no she took that first moment away from him aswell as herself and let old fiddle fingers do it.
Sorry but I just don't get it?! It's all just so bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe she’s born with it? Maybe it’s a filter
Thread title??

Her camera roll/date offerings were nowt more than a self-serving, ego massaging exercise. Screams of 'look how caring and sharing I am' followed by 'here's yet another incorrectly tagged ad and affiliate link' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I watch a lot of MUAs insta and youtube and they dont use filters at all. I trust their opinions more than i trust dogpie!! Still using a filter, dont get how she gets away with it.

Leta hope these companies are happy with her pimping her kids/slavery all for her content. We should review their anti slavery policies and ask them if they are happy for the likes of dogpie putting her young children on insta (who have no choice in the matter) directly before or after her ad for their products as i now associate their products with child labour/slavery!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Should the last story still be marked as AD? She has put brand partner but no AD
It’s an AD and should be tagged as such. She’s just sneaky and unprofessional. Maybelline shouldn’t be using someone like Mrs Hinch who has to use filters whilst promoting makeup

Reactions: 11
I'm definitely Middleton to the party, but she's definitely already got a TV AD sorted and lined up then hasn't she 🙄

Reactions: 9
Been away for a bit coz I'm busy and she's boring as duck but is she trying to claim that she doesn't understand how advertising works?
There's no way a company pay you a tit tonne of money to advertise their product and then say "oh, but we don't want you to post about it on your Instagram in case we sell too many". Sorry, doesn't happen!
Also, on her wee blether the other night saying that she would like to do an advert but she needs to find "the right product". Does she not have her own range of products? Those bright pink tulip and peony things? Surely her own products would be the "right products" for her to advertise? Why would she wait for someone else's products to advertise and not do her own?
Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she gets the number for animal cruelty get her to pass it on to so I can report her on behalf of Hennerz.
Also her laugh, it makes my brain split 🤯 it’s so evil and nasty like she’s laughing at her followers for being so naive… I dislike her
Anyone know why she wants to do cleaning adverts when she ain’t even a cleeeannner Sheila
As an aside - doing a vacuum ad, she would want a foot double, no way would her real life foot be acceptable to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.