Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take away from the give me a date reel is the following

1- why did no one really suggest dates prior to 2020 (apart from her wedding), we want pre-IG pics Sofa

2- who the duck needs their mum to show them how to bath their kid

3- look at cling-on trying to grab the limelight on the pregnancy announcement

4- why the surgical stockings (unless Inch gets a kick out of them)

5- what a boring life she has led these past years

6- where are all the Pokémon screen shots? My kids have filled my cloud with blooming shots of dragonites!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My take away from the give me a date reel is the following

1- why did no one really suggest dates prior to 2020 (apart from her wedding), we want pre-IG pics Sofa

2- who the duck needs their mum to show them how to bath their kid

3- look at cling-on trying to grab the limelight on the pregnancy announcement

4- why the surgical stockings (unless Inch gets a kick out of them)

5- what a boring life she has led these past years

6- where are all the Pokémon screen shots? My kids have filled my cloud with blooming shots of dragonites!
I can relate to number 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sometimes that’s all the photos that get taken on some days. Because…. Life happens and it isn’t always a picture perfect moment.

Reactions: 5
Seeing her dad wail like a walrus on that chair makes me die of embarrassment 🤣 maybe cos my dad is the opposite but I couldn’t cope with a dad that cried all the time 🤣🤣
Same 😂 only ever seen my dad cry once and it was a VERY sad day and I was still kind of shocked. When I told him I was pregnant he went that's nice🙂👍🏼 .. it wouldn't of been good for a reel with music anyway 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In addition, and slightly off topic of Sloth being a total lying twit, does anyone else have fifty shots of their home screen on their iPhone on random days because they accidentally took screen shots when they meant to turn it off or adjust the volume?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is an especially harsh treatment, but alpacas NEED to be sheared or they will overheat and die. I've dealt with shearing for years and most aren't keen on it because they don't like their bodies touched.
I wasn't implying that her camels would be sheared using the same method, just that she was getting in the animal lover content before anyone potentially tried to flag it with her. I'm probably overthinking it. Irrespective of shearing she's still keeping them in a space that's too small, letting them in the house, and cuddling them even though she's fully aware they didn't ought to have that kind of human contact.

Reactions: 4
Why drag Ronnie out for content first thing on a morning, looking at his puffy eyes he's not long woke up. My kids drag their blankets downstairs and lay on the sofa for atleast 10, 15 min before breakfast. Every morning. My eldest, well he breathes fire for the first half hour, I don't make eye contact 🤣 All 3 are VERY outdoorsy kids, they love being in the garden, but I'd struggle to get them past the door first thing on a morning.

Let the bloody kid relax and wake up properly ffs, I'm getting BORED of seeing her make those kids perform.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In addition, and slightly off topic of Sloth being a total lying twit, does anyone else have fifty shots of their home screen on their iPhone on random days because they accidentally took screen shots when they meant to turn it off or adjust the volume?
oh yes 🤣🤣 at least once a day

Reactions: 1
Henry running funny in that morning plinky plonky reel- look at his back leg, the right one as you look at him as he runs back to the camera 😰 poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The chickens were probably following her clenched fist, must have had food in there. It’s the same with the WW whether they are following her around outside or when they come in the kitchen.
If that’s raisins on the ground I hope she makes sure Henry doesn’t eat any 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She literally counted to three and basically said action!!!🥴
---
Why drag Ronnie out for content first thing on a morning, looking at his puffy eyes he's not long woke up. My kids drag their blankets downstairs and lay on the sofa for atleast 10, 15 min before breakfast. Every morning. My eldest, well he breathes fire for the first half hour, I don't make eye contact 🤣 All 3 are VERY outdoorsy kids, they love being in the garden, but I'd struggle to get them past the door first thing on a morning.

Let the bloody kid relax and wake up properly ffs, I'm getting BORED of seeing her make those kids perform.
Usually it’s me dragging my blanket down the stairs whilst my son is already downstairs having a dinosaur battle before 6am 😩 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When it was freezing cold she let Ron outside without gloves #redglovegate. Now it's warm and the boy's outside in a wooly hat!
Sloth the pre-record queen of Insta.

Reactions: 19
This is an especially harsh treatment, but alpacas NEED to be sheared or they will overheat and die. I've dealt with shearing for years and most aren't keen on it because they don't like their bodies touched.
The diabolical three lurrrvesssssssss their Mummmmmazzzzzzzzzzz, maybe she will have to shear em. 🤣🤣🤣
---
The diabolical three lurrrvesssssssss their Mummmmmazzzzzzzzzzz, maybe she will have to shear em. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinch Farm either has a lot of dead trees nearby or that Henry video was not take today

View attachment 2207676
Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if Henry has already gone over the rainbow bridge. 😔
His birthday will be celebrated, then in a couple of weeks there'll be a information post and a period of official mourning.
Sidney the sausage dog (because Dad had them as a kid) will then become part of the family shortly after their summer break.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ron's eyes looked so puffy in that video, he's either just been dragged out of bed or has been crying. Is she ignorant and oblivious to how it looks or does she just not care?!
I can't stand the cringe level of constant pretending everything is accidental when every clip is rehearsed and every moment in her life she has plotted and schemed.
That clip of her with the apple tree, like duck did Jamie say that but also it ain't come true Sofa because Jamie didn't give you that garden, he just lazes about in his tracksuits. Such a weird narrative as though he's a prince who rescued her from poverty. Get a bloody grip, you manipulated your way into this life, you're not Cinder bleeping rella.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.