Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really struggling to not wipe hard on her arm isn't she. No rub it Sophie go on. Not swish swish lightly across.
And the struggle to stay in and out that filter.and how to edit and filter after. Her face goes in ten different transitions of filtered in one story.making quick jolly movement so it's less likely to.blurrrrr.or smudge a filter.and easier to edit.

Also just sat there like she's sat with an echo at the motorway services disabled toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch : "Don't let your kids ride donkeys at the beach guyzzzzz because it's cruel (and also I don't make any money from it)"

Also Mrs Hinch "Guyzzz you HAVE to get these new lipsticks from this company that tests cosmetics on animals so that I get a whopping big commission and continue living the lifestyle that I think I deserve."

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Honestly we all no her.so kind of no what to expect.
Can you imagine if and let's be honest (most) others don't have clue who she is. You'd think what yhe duck have I just watched. She practising isn't she? Is this her intro to see how it lands?
It was tit. Laughably tit. I laughed.i actually.laughed. what a twit.
That's the trouble she's not just a lying bleep. it's that she so awfully bad at this "job!" She really can't do it.it was terrible.
If I saw that on my TV I'd never ever go near that product.

Reactions: 16
She’s talking shite. I use that lipstick, have done for yonks, and it does come off a little bit when it first dries, leaving a stain behind. If I were to run a tissue over it when I first applied it, it’d spread all over my face.

Well, the hell was that ad?! I'm no Owl but I was sat here a started singing a little song so did lyrics to Part of your world from little mermaid- I would sing it for you but don't want you nusty trolls thinking I'm amazing at singing or owt.

Look at this Hun,
Her Adverts are tend
Should we call Nigel and hope this tit ends,
Looking around here you'd think.. She's paid for everything!

Now we know our Soph is just learning,
She is new to this didn’t you know,
You want ninja discounts?
She's got 20
But who cares, no big deals, JUST declare Ads

Now sack off the shark and the carpet lines,
live your life fully, embrace your children.
no more wee blethers and book signings
or 'all the best'

When's its sophs turn
to hashtag gift
Or to spend time with her lovely real kids
Wait and you'll see,
One day shell be
exposed to the world

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many treats? She clearly doesn’t like her dog as she’s slowly killing him!!
More tat for landfill- dogs do not understand birthdays. Maybe give him a walk - something be actually needs? A hat and a birthday bib is just for your insta. And all those treats are totally unnecessary. She’s the one ageing him quickly. Henry could be lean and fit - he’s not that old. Maybe hide food around the garden for him to hunt - give him stimulation not the mundane boredom. You aren’t fulfilling that dogs needs and yet has the audacity to talk about donkeys.

Reactions: 27
I’m convinced she’s trying to kill that poor dog off so she doesn’t have to worry about him running around in the garden. She just wants to make room for her new 5 minute hobby

Reactions: 7
Forgot to add the nails from the dog nonsense.
Grown out pinky pearly ones that she's had for most of May

IMG_20230531_160121.jpg

• Wow
Oh god only Hinch could “advertise” lipsticks and not actually put them on her lips. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She showed us one, ONE. Every other decent makeup blogger puts ALL the colours on to let you see them- but she’d never do that in case one of them didn’t suit her.
It’s beyond me why these companies even bother using her.
Also not sticking up for her but she said on the previous story that this was a pre record and she made it a few weeks back, so explains the nails.

Reactions: 15
Oh god only Hinch could “advertise” lipsticks and not actually put them on her lips. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She showed us one, ONE. Every other decent makeup blogger puts ALL the colours on to let you see them- but she’d never do that in case one of them didn’t suit her.
It’s beyond me why these companies even bother using her.
Also not sticking up for her but she said on the previous story that this was a pre record and she made it a few weeks back, so explains the nails.
Ah I saw that but clicked by it earlier without reading.
She didn't even show one either, swatching on your arm isn't a get ready with me or a good advert for lip colour. She's a tit.

Reactions: 11
Also going back a bit to the clip of fiddle doing newborn Ron's very first hair wash. Hang on, why is she doing it? If Hinch didn't want to do it for whatever pathetic reason she was giving why not let noknob do it then? I'm sure as his dad that would have been a nice moment but no she took that first moment away from him aswell as herself and let old fiddle fingers do it.
Sorry but I just don't get it?! It's all just so bleeping weird.
Why would you not want to do it, those FIRSTS are as special as someone said the other day doing everything for THE LAST TIME?

Maybe she wasn't allowed to do it, she has had the weirdest relationship with Ronnie something has not been right between them from the start?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.