Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody Disney music over her morning video again 🙄

She thinks she’s Snow White. She’s far from it.

Reactions: 13
exactly, and why would Jimmers promise that when she’s the one that grifts earns the money?! 🙄
He's a first class moron, he probably believes it's all happened by chance or because he planted a magic bean and has actually provided for his family. Wake up Jimbo she's sold you Alpacca lies.

Sorry, thought I’d cleared all the “gifted” screenshots. This is the last. More an ad, but still demonstrates the amount of free tit she got. When she worked with Very, each month she got an allowance to spend (I wanna say like £500 🤔) and would have to show all the items they chose. I imagine she would have been paid a fee on top of this. This was their Christmas 2019 haul. It was added to the “Hinchmas” highlight along with the £1633 of other gifted Xmas decs (£1117 worth just from Balsam Hill alone - 2 x Xmas tress & 1 x garland). She has since deleted this highlight.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m back from my holidays! Busy playing catch up on the thread but wanted to let you know that I haven’t yet been able to record my reunion with my 252 month old and 287 month old toddlers as they‘re not living at home. I’m looking forward to sniffing them soon, though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I came back from a 5 day holiday, my 6 year old gave me a little cuddle and went back to his day…..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, thought I’d cleared all the “gifted” screenshots. This is the last. More an ad, but still demonstrates the amount of free tit she got. When she worked with Very, each month she got an allowance to spend (I wanna say like £500 🤔) and would have to show all the items they chose. I imagine she would have been paid a fee on top of this. This was their Christmas 2019 haul. It was added to the “Hinchmas” highlight along with the £1633 of other gifted Xmas decs (£1117 worth just from Balsam Hill alone - 2 x Xmas tress & 1 x garland). She has since deleted this highlight.
How many personalised Christmas bags/stockings does this grabby, greedy cack handed eejet need?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bahhahahahahahahhhahahahaah surely the point of an #ad is to actually shift the tit the ad is advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she throw the tissue at her arm?!!! She's bizarre. When did she have a bruise or burn mark on her arm? I wonder if it was actually the lipstick?

Reactions: 7
Compare SS ad today for L’Oréal to Hinches for Maybeline and it’s like night and day. SS just chatting away putting the creams on her face (with no filter Hinch) then Sofa re-enacting the wooden tops throwing a tissue at her arm and hiding her lips with the products, all while using a filter 🤯

What the fudge was all that about, why the whispering, why the aggressive just why oh why why. What a twunt and

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.