Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More tat for landfill- dogs do not understand birthdays. Maybe give him a walk - something be actually needs? A hat and a birthday bib is just for your insta. And all those treats are totally unnecessary. She’s the one ageing him quickly. Henry could be lean and fit - he’s not that old. Maybe hide food around the garden for him to hunt - give him stimulation not the mundane boredom. You aren’t fulfilling that dogs needs and yet has the audacity to talk about donkeys.
My dog is 13 and still bounds around every morning for a walk. My partner takes him out every morning between 5 and7. I hear his claws tapping on the laminate every morning. Hed go on 3 walks a day if we let him. Hes on some medication for arthritis but apart from that you wouldn’t think he’s old. We’ve been throwing sticks in the garden and playing with his squeaky teddy. Why can’t she take her dog out. He’s not even 10 yet!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah I saw that but clicked by it earlier without reading.
She didn't even show one either, swatching on your arm isn't a get ready with me or a good advert for lip colour. She's a tit.
nah she did show herself putting on that peachy one but it was totally useless- nothing said about how it stays on after eating, how well it dries or feels on the lips, or which colours would suit which skin tones etc. This isn’t proper make up advertising AT ALL. Bet actual MUA and bloggers are well pissed off.

Reactions: 13
nah she did show herself putting on that peachy one but it was totally useless- nothing said about how it stays on after eating, how well it dries or feels on the lips, or which colours would suit which skin tones etc. This isn’t proper make up advertising AT ALL. Bet actual MUA and bloggers are well pissed off.
😂 I've got to stop getting bored and clicking through her stories before they've finished, then talking shite over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My dog is 13 and still bounds around every morning for a walk. My partner takes him out every morning between 5 and7. I hear his claws tapping on the laminate every morning. Hed go on 3 walks a day if we let him. Hes on some medication for arthritis but apart from that you wouldn’t think he’s old. We’ve been throwing sticks in the garden and playing with his squeaky teddy. Why can’t she take her dog out. He’s not even 10 yet!!!!
He's not even 8 yet??

He struggles to walk and definitely run, he can't jump like a 7 year old cocker should and she thinks "feed him some more treats"

He can't even go outside when he wants as he could be trampled!

And as for throwing raisins around the floor this morning suggests she doesn't care for his welfare at all? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Guyssssssh.... you know a few weeks ago we thought she had an oven burn mark on her arm.... it was probably when she filmed the video for the Maybelline lipssstickkk and she couldn’t wasssh it off 🤭🤭🤭

Thread Suggestion

Maybe she’s born wiv it.... or maybe she’s a twit to wear superstay lippy on her arm 🤣

Edit: 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
More tat for landfill- dogs do not understand birthdays. Maybe give him a walk - something be actually needs? A hat and a birthday bib is just for your insta. And all those treats are totally unnecessary. She’s the one ageing him quickly. Henry could be lean and fit - he’s not that old. Maybe hide food around the garden for him to hunt - give him stimulation not the mundane boredom. You aren’t fulfilling that dogs needs and yet has the audacity to talk about donkeys.
Our dog is a year older than Audrey, people can’t believe his age when they meet us out WALKING.

Reactions: 11
Get those nusssshty reporting fingers out hunnays!!! Maybe she’s born with it… maybe she’s a lying woman. Atv!x

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t understand it. If she loves him so much wouldn’t you want to keep him healthy as can be and actually walk him? Surely there must be some nice woodland or a beach they can take him to near theirs?
cos of our dogs legs he can’t get in my car anymore and he won’t allow to be picked up - never has just doesn’t like It so we’re sad we can’t take him as many places with us anymore😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
😂 I've got to stop getting bored and clicking through her stories before they've finished, then talking shite over here.
I did the same, I clicked through too quickly and didn’t see her actually applying one .... to be honesssssscht I wish I hadn’t gone back to check because she looked like a right smug twit, eye bleeping the mirror (As per usual) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was it Maybelline that said she doesn't use a filter ....it's a ringlight ??!!!! 🥴🥴
By now I'm shocked ANY company would still want to work with her, given her notoriety for deceiving the public when it comes to ads 🙄

Reactions: 13
The space is nowhere near big enough for sheep unless they're going to be rotated into the main garden and unused alpaca paddock..
Whoever said that originally didn't read properly or is talking out their arse.

Couple of bits...
View attachment 2205645
From the babydoll website itself:
View attachment 2205648

She has a plot of about 1.5a. That tiny paddock is not enough for 1 sheep, nevermind 3. Babydolls still need adequate grazing space which she does not have and cannot provide. Sure, they are "happy" in a small space but it won't be a good quality of life and will be a lot more hard work when disease kicks in.
Still playing catch up as had to go back to not tend work today, so apologies if this has already been said, but isn’t the alpaca paddock fake grass which would mean that couldn’t be included in a grazing rotation? Regardless, that garden is nowhere near big enough for the animals that she wants to keep. It is, however, big enough to provide a great play space for two little boys, if only she’d put their needs first?

Reactions: 9
Was it Maybelline that said she doesn't use a filter ....it's a ringlight ??!!!! 🥴🥴
By now I'm shocked ANY company would still want to work with her, given her notoriety for deceiving the public when it comes to ads 🙄
Was it not Iconic? The ASA certainly need to know about the fraud she’s coming again by using a filter to advertise makeup

Reactions: 16
My take away from the give me a date reel is the following

1- why did no one really suggest dates prior to 2020 (apart from her wedding), we want pre-IG pics Sofa

2- who the duck needs their mum to show them how to bath their kid

3- look at cling-on trying to grab the limelight on the pregnancy announcement

4- why the surgical stockings (unless Inch gets a kick out of them)

5- what a boring life she has led these past years

6- where are all the Pokémon screen shots? My kids have filled my cloud with blooming shots of dragonites!

Or random stuff you see in shops or online screen grabs.

Reactions: 5
That's an old pre-record.
These nails last spotted 6th MayView attachment 2208297

Today's Maybelline ad:
View attachment 2208299
To be fair for once in her life she did say that this was recorded a few weeks ago but she couldn’t release it because they sell out so quick 🤣 pull the other sloth your days of selling things out are truly over. Only things you can sell out these days is your childrens privacy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair for once in her life she did say that this was recorded a few weeks ago but she couldn’t release it because they sell out so quick 🤣 pull the other sloth your days of selling things out are truly over. Only things you can sell out these days is your childrens privacy
I posted I think it was last week a link to the Daily Mail article featuring her advert. The DM also make commission from the public using the link to buy these maybelline lipsticks. I wonder if the 1 comment is from Hinchy herself? I bet it is! They allow her to comment and then delete all other comments 😂

Here’s the link again:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“It comes in a cute little case”
Well, that’s sold it to me. Isn’t that the only thing you need to know when buying a lipstick.
She’s an absolute lemon 🙄

• Haha
I posted I think it was last week a link to the Daily Mail article featuring her advert. The DM also make commission from the public using the link to buy these maybelline lipsticks.

Here’s the link again:

Makes you wonder how the DM got hold of the advert doesn’t it if she wasn’t able to share it on her insta until today? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes you wonder how the DM got hold of the story doesn’t it if she wasn’t able to put it on her insta until today? 🤔
Because the DM no doubt gets paid by maybelline to feature it and sell the lipsticks, and then it’s Sophie’s turn to try and sell more -it’s all about money. Bet Sophie only wears Chanel and filler on her lips

Reactions: 11
Because the DM no doubt gets paid by maybelline to feature it and sell the lipsticks, and then it’s Sophie’s turn to try and sell more -it’s all about money. Bet Sophie only wears Chanel and filler on her lips
Course it is. It’s all just bollocks. Have we ever seen these lipsticks in her make up drawer? Have we duck. She only said a few weeks ago on her stories that she only wears lip oil. She loves whatever product pays her the most at the time (iconic, maybeline) then it’s on to another when really she doesn’t use any of them.
---
Chanel, filler and lies on her lips
Thread suggestion

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.