Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
Yes it is.
---
I wore a gown for both of mine. It’s not that odd.

That last video of Ronnie playing with the long forgotten burger van is so quiet. She’s not interacting with him at all, no wonder he has had speech delays. Surely you would sit and chat. Does Henry want a burger? Is mummy next after Henry? tit like that?
He probably didn't want her to 🤣🤣🤣
---
Did anyone else find it a bit sad that she was too scared to wash her own first born child's hair for the first time? ☹ I remember the Midwife taking the time to show me but I couldn't not get involved and help out, it was lovely.
Why wouldn't you want to experience that? And what is scary about a bit of water?
Yes I found that sad and a little strange, but then I wouldn't let anyone else even hold my newborn 🤣🤣🤣. I certainly didn't want anyone else to do the first bath either. But thats just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How convenient that all the 'random' dates given by the sheeple all have heavily filtered and edited pics and videos for them!
If you gave me a random date, there might be a photo of a barcode off a tag of an item in a store they didn't have in my size so I needed to order online, or a funny pic or quote I saw on line and saved to send to someone.
bleep.

Reactions: 36
I bought this guy from Asda today and I jussscht laaav it guyssch.

Mr YR has just asked why I have an alpaca ornament. I said to Mr YR that alpacas/llamas don’t have ossicones so it’s clearly a giraffe
Forgot the picture. Sorry guyssch, I’m still learning *maniacal laugh* 🥺🙈(or whatever emojis she always uses)

I also forgot to put that Mr YR asked if I was a Hinch fan now because I have an alpaca ornament. Going to serve him some jus roll and tomato purée as punishment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heavens.....look!!
And we accuse her of not recycling, that looks just like my old Nan's curtains!! 😁

Screenshot_20230531_065426_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right, someone needs to slap me round the face with a wet fish! That video with weepy Al and the scan pic actually gets me 😭🙈

It’s been said but she has blatantly chosen most if not all of those dates herself. She could have made it a bit less obvious surely!
She thinks the sheep are as fick as she is....oh wait! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen the PETAUK reel about alpacas being sheared. I wont link it because it's potentially distressing. Shabaz is on it and shared it. Maybe that's why she was on one about the donkeys, to try and deflect any possible negativity and show she's all for animal welfare. Shame she ruined it by showing the not fish people clip. 😒
This is an especially harsh treatment, but alpacas NEED to be sheared or they will overheat and die. I've dealt with shearing for years and most aren't keen on it because they don't like their bodies touched.

Reactions: 14
So that was some of her “best bits” didn’t include her Tesco tat in that then? 😂😂

Eta - or her chilllllldrennnsss book

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seeing her dad wail like a walrus on that chair makes me die of embarrassment 🤣 maybe cos my dad is the opposite but I couldn’t cope with a dad that cried all the time 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the pregnancy announcement for Ron was specially for us. Weepy Al in all his glory, bless him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing her dad wail like a walrus on that chair makes me die of embarrassment 🤣 maybe cos my dad is the opposite but I couldn’t cope with a dad that cried all the time 🤣🤣
Why didn’t my dad cry when I told him I was expecting. 😂😂😂😂😂

soph gets special treatment.
I prefer lennies announcement. Which celebrity couple is having a baby 💀 and they both looked at her like we don’t know

• Haha
Why didn’t my dad cry when I told him I was expecting. 😂😂😂😂😂

soph gets special treatment.
I prefer lennies announcement. Which celebrity couple is having a baby 💀 and they both looked at her like we don’t know
For me it’s the Cling ons ott gasp with hands to mouth. As if she didn’t know. She’d perfected that gasp for that moment.

• Haha
She's got a massive platform. She's had 5 years to turn that massive platform into a cruelty free platform and yet has chosen to go where the money is instead. She can't pick and choose where her morals and ethics lie. So forgive me for not buying into suddenly caring about some donkeys she hasn't even seen in person. She's an absolute twit.

(FYI I don't agree with donkey rides either)
I’m not a big believer in donkey rides but let’s face it, they all appear very well looked after and considering we experience about 0.2 days of hot sun a year, I wouldn’t get too upset 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s gone all nostalgic over her “best bits” because she knows her career is going down one of her many toilets?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No way did her sheep message her those dates. Funny how they were all dates of ger wedding or pregnancy announcement or a birth. No one date was a random picture taken at a park or beach

Reactions: 25
Show us a date of you walking the dog….. I’ll wait
---
Thread suggestion; Hinch has gone down memory lane, shame her career is dead and it’s all in vain

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry if it’s been said (and not trying to offend anyone) but her wedding gives me “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” vibes…….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.