Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of these describe you though hun, every bit of your being has been pinched from someone/somewhere else. Clearly she’s feeling the loss of her ‘followers’ her engagement must be incredibly low, can’t wait to see what a failure her own brand will be, tesco couldn’t get rid of her stuff even when they had it on sale
IMG_2011.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She clearly chose those dates herself - sad, manipulative woman. She can never be honest or truthful. Everything is done for engagement. As for transparency - would she like a dictionary to help her with that definition? And personality - don’t make me laugh!

Reactions: 39
Hello pot this is kettle calling
She needs to work on all of those traits, is she actually ok in the head? God she enrages me, the lies, the fake ness. Arghhhh I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Right, someone needs to slap me round the face with a wet fish! That video with weepy Al and the scan pic actually gets me 😭🙈

It’s been said but she has blatantly chosen most if not all of those dates herself. She could have made it a bit less obvious surely!

Reactions: 15
but she also had surgery socks on too so looks like she defo had a c-section.
Not necessarily, I think they're standard issue in some Trusts on labour ward regardless of type of birth (and given the mysterious blood disorder she has, I'm assuming she was recommended an obstetric led delivery In labour ward). I actually couldn't wear them as my legs were too swollen (pre-eclampsia) and they kept rolling down and made welts in my legs. So they made me wear these god awful pressure controlled boots that puffed air constantly. I'm easily sensory overloaded and I had to ask them to turn them off when they wanted me to push as it was too much to concentrate on - the contraction, the pain, the Choo Choo puffs on my legs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aside from this, I actually cackled out loud and said "size 5 footz my arse!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen the PETAUK reel about alpacas being sheared. I wont link it because it's potentially distressing. Shabaz is on it and shared it. Maybe that's why she was on one about the donkeys, to try and deflect any possible negativity and show she's all for animal welfare. Shame she ruined it by showing the not fish people clip. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone else seen the PETAUK reel about alpacas being sheared. I wont link it because it's potentially distressing. Shabaz is on it and shared it. Maybe that's why she was on one about the donkeys, to try and deflect any possible negativity and show she's all for animal welfare. Shame she ruined it by showing the not fish people clip. 😒
But in disney sopha land the birds and the butterfly's help shear the 3 Rs and they all dance and sing in the larger then normal garden with photoshopped blue skies and sun blaring.
Wonder if she ever did get the rug made from their wool last year? Is that the rug in Ron's room?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst the treatment of the alpaca in the video was undoubtedly cruel it must be noted that this was in Peru and has since been identified as an isolated case. I would bet good money that Soph's alpaca will NOT be treated in this way ... and equally good money to see her Alpaca whispering skills on shearing day. No dount she'll be impying she did the whole thing herself and it was magical - so special.
That said she should still not have these large animals roaming around her garden and house especially with small children around.
Edited to add the bit I forgot after hitting post too early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
After her Hen party (her own hen in her own mind) Sloth must have come home realising no one loves her and her engagement is still tit. So she decided to ask a fake question to come up with key dates of her GROWFFF in a poor desperate attempt to tel people what a lovely bleep she is, despite all appearances.

This entire self indulgent fest looks like wanking online to be honest.

Absolutely nobody asked for these specific dates. She just wanted to show good bits of what she cherishes and thinks sheep ought to cherish.

There are plenty of remarkable dates on Wiki Sloph, we have a very different recollection of your 'accidental' journey.

You have no character, personality and certainly no transparency. Get well hunnayyy and hope you find your happiness as you say xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Whether wearing compression socks is a thing with a natural birth or not, it’s hardly the story she’s put out there of giving birth in a side room (as I’m sure she told Vicky Pattinson and Giovanni Fletcher) with Jamie’s face at the window and her screaming in agony. It’s blown it completely out the water. Why, why would you lie about the day your child was born? Like one of the supposed happiest days isn’t good enough so you have to create another narrative to bring the attention back to yourself. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 26
Good choice of dates you've chosen there Soph, but even the dates you've chosen yourself are still boring! Last week I found 31 close up photos of Mr potato head from all different angles on my phone and they were more interesting than your pictures and videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It loves me so much it opened its mouth wide to show me his teefs
*Muffled* “Look, it loves me so much, it swallowed me whole. It just wants to keep me warm!”
---
She looks like an evil stepmother in that wedding pic 😂

“come on Cinderella, fix my dress!”

(I’m too tired to think of anything witty)
What is she doing with her shoulder? Why is she so flippin’ dramatic, like Scarlett bloody O’Hara! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeeeeeeez I completely forgot how infamous anxiety sufferer Mrs Hinch must've 'struggled' so much on her wedding day ...bet she was riddled with nerves and 'stomach flutters' (can't remember how she worded it last time she mentioned her tend anxiety🙄) it REALLY shows in that photo 🥱
She called them “Tummy Shiversssh” which considering the amount of Choo Choo ice cream she shoves down her throit I’m not surprised her tummy shivers 🥶🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well this was an unexpected treat after a long shift at not tend work… it was like dipping into the wiki, I’ve never actually seen the fish people video or full on weepy al 😂

Reactions: 15
And then she’s storied the entire house layout including garden and exterior doors etc.

Our ex neighbour (well known footballer) had security gates and alarm system but it did not stop burglars breaking into his house - twice! You have to be so careful what you share online, including your children - she just doesn’t care.
---
Just saw her latest story about Henry going grey - she keeps on making this point which makes me think is she getting ready to get a puppy maybe? Or is this to gain sympathy ready for the new animal arrivals?? My dog is 6 and going grey -natural part of aging I’m afraid and I’m not crying about it - we are just thankful to have her in our lives and make sure we all have fun with her and create memories that way. But then again, my dog gets her basic needs met unlike Henry. She is walked, played with in the house and garden and is a happy girl. My kids love playing with her as do any children that visit. Poor Henry isn’t taken on walks, or days out. He gets to roam the garden but only when they are present, otherwise he’s either on a sofa or staring out of a window. You never see anyone play with him, despite her buying him toys or accepting them as gifts when it’s his birthday. He doesn’t have the most exciting of lives considering he lives on a ‘farm’ 🙄
I think she is on the beg for a wig or hair extensions for Audrey HennnezzzzzzHandsomezzzzzessssmanzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.