Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an evil stepmother in that wedding pic 😂

“come on Cinderella, fix my dress!”

(I’m too tired to think of anything witty)
Jeeeeeeeez I completely forgot how infamous anxiety sufferer Mrs Hinch must've 'struggled' so much on her wedding day ...bet she was riddled with nerves and 'stomach flutters' (can't remember how she worded it last time she mentioned her tend anxiety🙄) it REALLY shows in that photo 🥱

Reactions: 15
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
I wore a hospital gown with my second natural birth but that was only because I went into labour mid check up appointment in the hospital! Then by the time my partner came with my hospital bag I was in to much pain to even be bothered about changing , but she also had surgery socks on too so looks like she defo had a c-section.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that doesn’t have a photo or video of something every day on their phone? Today I had my hair done, did some gardening, some cooking, cleaning and ironed. At no point did I think to take a photo. Most days aren’t that riveting.

Reactions: 39
Just read that Maura H who lives in Essex was burgled and they easily hoped over her security gate. Hinch really has no idea sharing so much
Not sure I’d risk a criminal record for breaking into hinch ‘farm’ not sure it’s be worth my while for a lifetime supply of gifted cleaning products, books that didn’t sell and Tesco merch that didn’t sell either….!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm suffering from second hand embarrassment, she has totally picked those dates herself, she's done it to bleeping brag

Reactions: 34
I’ll tell you what I think it’s all leading up to…a Hinch documentary show. Something like “Hinch Farm” on channel 5. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s the feeling all this is giving off, especially her last story.

Reactions: 11
Put in the date and I will post my camera roll from this date 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. duck off Soph. You posted what you wanted to post. What you wanted to show. Ad tend questions to the #tend trend

Reactions: 28
Shows how too big for her size 10 bootzzzz she got around the announcement of Lennie. Thinking she's bigger and cleverier than she is. The first baby announcement was a box surprise, cute, standard, to the second baby announcement - WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE ARE EXPECTING A BABY... Even big al didn't know, cos yeeee ain't no celebbbbbbb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her bleeping feet give me the dry heaves. And her wedding was god awful. ATV!x

• Haha
Did anyone else find it a bit sad that she was too scared to wash her own first born child's hair for the first time? ☹ I remember the Midwife taking the time to show me but I couldn't not get involved and help out, it was lovely.
Why wouldn't you want to experience that? And what is scary about a bit of water?
I had my daughter when I was 19, I was petrified about breaking her and doing something wrong and the bath/hair wash……nervous wreck but after I was shown how to hold her etc by the midwife I got on with it. If I’d asked my mum to do it for me she’d have said no!! She would have been and was on hand for guidance if I needed it but not once did she take over because I was scared xx

Reactions: 12
How convenient that out of all the dates in all the years anyone could have picked most of them happened to be her big moments. Pregnancy announcements, the birth of the kids, the wedding of the year! Her book coming out....what are the chances hey? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ll tell you what I think it’s all leading up to…a Hinch documentary show. Something like “Hinch Farm” on channel 5. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s the feeling all this is giving off, especially her last story.
OR the new host of This Morning😄

• Haha
IMG_8703.jpeg

I’m sorry! You bleeping what?!? Working on transparency, personality and character 😂😂😂😂 I know she’s a piss taking witch but come on that is madness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.