Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thanks for the new avatar Sofffff. As if anyone has given her those dates! So contrived 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeh she gave birth to Lennie near the reception 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love that birth story for it's stupidity. Like, why would you have a jokey video of your husband putting on your compression socks the day before a photo of you holding a fresh newborn, if you were in such a rush that you were put in a side room off reception?

Pumpkin 3 is 4 months older than Len (by her timeline 😉) and also had a COVID birth at that hospital. I was genuinely shoved in a side room because I turned up ready to go, barely had time to phone parents never mind take videos. She's so full of crap.

Reactions: 19
I love that birth story for it's stupidity. Like, why would you have a jokey video of your husband putting on your compression socks the day before a photo of you holding a fresh newborn, if you were in such a rush that you were put in a side room off reception?

Pumpkin 3 is 4 months older than Len (by her timeline 😉) and also had a COVID birth at that hospital. I was genuinely shoved in a side room because I turned up ready to go, barely had time to phone parents never mind take videos. She's so full of crap.
She can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 7
There is no way she won't manage to squeeze in one of those pics of the bastard book! Poor old sof being so overwhelmed at the signing. She managed the wedding and birth photos, the lamas and Freda so come on sloth! Where is the farm book!

NOBODY has asked for those random convenient dates.

Also show us when you clapped for the NHS at 6pm and it showed 4pm on your clock please hunnayyyy
---
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
I gave natural birth and was given a hospital gown - just naked with that gown on top and pressure socks too x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4 weeks from completion
It was in the bleeping process of coming true you lying dimwit
IMG_20230530_211644.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else find it a bit sad that she was too scared to wash her own first born child's hair for the first time? ☹ I remember the Midwife taking the time to show me but I couldn't not get involved and help out, it was lovely.
Why wouldn't you want to experience that? And what is scary about a bit of water?

Reactions: 26
Really don’t need to know how many people had a “natural” AKA vaginal birth wearing a hospital gown guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.