Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
Eh. No conspiracy. I wore a gown for my third, I remember being pissed off they were making me take off my comfy jumper.

Reactions: 9
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.
I was in a hospital gown with my natural births

Reactions: 8
I wore a gown for both of mine. It’s not that odd.

That last video of Ronnie playing with the long forgotten burger van is so quiet. She’s not interacting with him at all, no wonder he has had speech delays. Surely you would sit and chat. Does Henry want a burger? Is mummy next after Henry? tit like that?

Reactions: 13
I wore a hospital gown for mine as I was nearly sent for a c-section but managed a natural birth in the end.

I didn't take my own butter though, like our Sophie Rose did.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting the dates that have supposedly been sent to her...they're all dates that something interesting or nostalgic (to the sheep) happened.
Ron and Len as babies, births, baby ballers, sonic scrubber on the window, flip & flop (rip)...Disney, the me-moir...it goes on...

Reactions: 44
Alright you nusties who asked for the date flip and flip went to the fish people? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was it Ronnie or Lennie that was given birth to in a side room? If it was Lennie, that clearly isn’t a side room.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.