Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat here sobbing into my pasta like a seal as my cat has thousands of grey hairs. He's a grey cat. 🤣 But in all seriousness why does she go on about Henry and his bloody grey hairs? I'm surprised he hasn't more, the stress of living around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's bought herself enough bots so she's back up to 4.7 mill again 🙄...guessing it'll be minimum effort from her for a while now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am cackling, this was in her tagged photos. She’ll be blocked & called a troll!
3344DC58-3AE2-4C94-BB9A-2926A5562FD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She probably does have an advert coming, don't think it will last long with that voice and personality but will be months of I can't believe it guysccchhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She said something like... it might be next year by the time it comes out.
Bet its already in the bag and her and Jim are hoping it's on our screens in time for the Xmas shoppers. But there are a lot of faces and cackling to edit first guysch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anything for engagement! Type a date?!

Please someone give me the date of her live video when she'd had too many ribenas which I never saw so I can ask her for that date :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell me you didn’t chose ‘tell me a date’ yourself without telling me you chose ‘the date’ yourself
So predictable
So boring

Reactions: 26
No one has asked for those a dates! She’s picked them herself otherwise like all the other question boxes she’s meant to show the box with the date in as well 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it normal to wear a hospital gown when having a natural birth? I've had 4 and have always worn either a tshirt or what I turned up in. Why would she have a hospital gown on if she had a natural birth like she claims.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.