Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.

Hinch is a disaster compared to her. Her kids are as detached to her as she is to them. She will prob post a recap of er party with depressing Disney type music pretending to live in a fairy land. Sloth can't stand her children and they are scared of her, scared to upset her and to be around her.

We are all entitled to our opinion of course and at the end of the day we don't know what the actual truth is behind closed doors but after years of daily postings we can get a good grasp of it all.
Hinch's problem is she's actually very immature, she's still being mothered, pampered, enabled, and coddled herself that developing her own parenting skills is way beyond her abilities. I'd put money on there being as much fuss made over 'Mummaz' today as Lonnie.

Reactions: 42
Visited the range today. Cuntry Garden tulips, evolution plug in is available but minus the Mrs Hinch recommendation. She’s being phased out by them too. She’s risking a lot for her own range, stepping back from big brands thinking she has enough following to go it alone. She’s either arrogant, disillusioned or right on the money.

Reactions: 32
It bugs me ao much when she's playing the anxiety card. Anxiety is crippling, the simplest things are just so overwhelming. I have struggled to get out of bed and to function and I certainly couldn't film myself talking about my anxiety I can barely string a sentence together when I'm feeling like this. I suspect like everyone that at times she might be nervous or worried but this isn't anxiety. The same as when some say they're feeling a bit depressed there's a massive difference between depression and just having a bit of a down day.
Exactly this! No one with genuine real anxiety would put themselves out there for the world to see especially on a bad day!

She simply has everyday worries and nervousness, the rest is tailored to fit her billy bullshit poor ol ickle me narrative 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Visited the range today. Cuntry Garden tulips, evolution plug in is available but minus the Mrs Hinch recommendation. She’s being phased out by them too. She’s risking a lot for her own range, stepping back from big brands thinking she has enough following to go it alone. She’s either arrogant, disillusioned or right on the money.
Arrogant. Massively, massively, massively arrogant. Can’t wait to see her fall flat onto her arse.

Reactions: 33
Isn’t the interiors market saturated at all levels anyway? If it is her name on a collaboration I can’t help thinking it would be limited to a few items. There is lovely stuff in H&M and Zara home for trendy young things,lovely bargains to be found at Dunelm, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and higher end in John Lewis, White Company. These are just the tip of the iceberg when you search interiors on the internet.

I just can’t see how more boring generic stuff can make a profit, especially if it’s a collab as the firm will pass on the cost of putting her name on stuff.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t the interiors market saturated at all levels anyway? If it is her name on a collaboration I can’t help thinking it would be limited to a few items. There is lovely stuff in H&M and Zara home for trendy young things,lovely bargains to be found at Dunelm, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and higher end in John Lewis, White Company. These are just the tip of the iceberg when you search interiors on the internet.

I just can’t see how more boring generic stuff can make a profit, especially if it’s a collab as the firm will pass on the cost of putting her name on stuff.
Exactly. I fail to see who exactly will be buying this stuff. Her hard-core support is probably roughly equivalent to the number of likes she gets on a grid post (that isn't shared with Solomon) so I would guess the Hinch brand is likely to be attractive to maybe 200k people. She's hardly going to come out with anything new or radical, it will be the same generic shite that you can buy in IKEA Home Bargains or B and M, just a bit more expensive. I think it's a bad move on her part, it will fail as a brand. Her stuff did very badly in Tesco, her latest book flopped, the Hinch effect was at its max probably around 2019/2020. People have moved on.

Reactions: 25
Late but wasn't on yest to comment.
Rexs party looked lovely yesterday. That's what's a kids party is like. Easy, straight to the point, wack your kids shoes off and off they pop to play. Not oooooo where are gonna hang your coat and frigging meat roses.
She's tries so hard to be the biggest and best, and fails . At everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Late but wasn't on yest to comment.
Rexs party looked lovely yesterday. That's what's a kids party is like. Easy, straight to the point, wack your kids shoes off and off they pop to play. Not oooooo where are gonna hang your coat and frigging meat roses.
She's tries so hard to be the biggest and best, and fails . At everything.
I mean it’s summer now more or less who’s wearing a coat anyway. She’s a ducking weirdo

Reactions: 16
I see Grim Fanny’s little boy has been to a party today. So that will explain why he’s not been able to go to Ronnie’s party. I expect he was busy yesterday as well as had to miss Rex’s too 🤭
I wonder how many times she entered Hinch’s giveaway just to make sure she’s got her address 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m looking at the ceiling at all those ventilation things it doesn’t look like a house to me??? Looks like a soft play/role play kind of venue??
Well I thought that!! But the mirrors and vase and flowers plug in tree thing whatever it is , in one of the pics has thrown me off 🤣

Reactions: 7
It bugs me ao much when she's playing the anxiety card. Anxiety is crippling, the simplest things are just so overwhelming. I have struggled to get out of bed and to function and I certainly couldn't film myself talking about my anxiety I can barely string a sentence together when I'm feeling like this. I suspect like everyone that at times she might be nervous or worried but this isn't anxiety. The same as when some say they're feeling a bit depressed there's a massive difference between depression and just having a bit of a down day.
Absolutely, she doesn't have anxiety, she doesn't even know what it is?

I am currently sitting on the same chair I have been on all day because I can't face going to the petrol station and putting fuel in my car so I can food shop!
I can't get on a bus or "train" because of other people so car is the only way out!!

She makes me so angry with her fake problems!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
See this is what I imagine it to be like! and what I have read about it I just don't know what to think she says she's anxious because then the next minute she fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.