Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady she gave the stuff to yesterday has said she gained 1100 followers, not many given that Soph has 4.6 million šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.

Hinch is a disaster compared to her. Her kids are as detached to her as she is to them. She will prob post a recap of er party with depressing Disney type music pretending to live in a fairy land. Sloth can't stand her children and they are scared of her, scared to upset her and to be around her.

We are all entitled to our opinion of course and at the end of the day we don't know what the actual truth is behind closed doors but after years of daily postings we can get a good grasp of it all.
šŸ’Æ totally agree with you

Reactions: 10
The lady she gave the stuff to yesterday has said she gained 1100 followers, not many given that Soph has 4.6 million šŸ˜‰
Sheā€™s lost her touch. When she was popular, it would have been loads more than that.
I think most people see through her now

Reactions: 21
Prepare for the 7pm grid post about how she overcame her ā€˜party anxietyā€™, it was such a magical family day guyscccch, the boys absolutely loved it šŸ˜“ Leonard in a matching outfit.

Then a Rita Rant about the possscchhh snacccchks, boysccch having meltdowns and fighting over everything. Potential tit involved.

ā€˜Goodnight everyone ā€˜filtered picture of her pinning them down for a perfikt family pic for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sheā€™s lost her touch. When she was popular, it would have been loads more than that.
I think most people see through her now
Still think jimbob nonobs followers are a more accurate number and even they are dropping every day. She's probably only got the lakey21 left now.

Reactions: 25
So itā€™s lonnies birthday today? At the tend Hinch farm? Why would Hinch have been making canapĆ©s yesterday though? Theyā€™d be stale by today - good luck to anyone eating from the adult buffet table šŸ¤¢ As much as I donā€™t like Stacey, Rexā€™s party at the trampoline park looked amazing and he was genuinely having FUN. I donā€™t think any of us can say that weā€™ve ever seen the Hinch brothers having genuine fun, because itā€™s always so controlled and staged, and I do think the activities they give Ron are a little young for him eg play trays, as heā€™s about to start school.

Reactions: 30
Regarding the Hunch vs SSS battle of the parenting discussion that's been going on I'd just like to chuck my two pence worth in.

I'd like to say that I (and I imagine a lot of you nusty hens) aim to parent their kids somewhere in the middle of both of how they do it. They're 2 extremes and I like to be down the centre! For example...

My kids get dirty in some capacity on the daily. Be it food, paint, mud, grass, you name it, they're never pristine come the end of the day (unlike R&L) HOWEVER. At bedtime, they are washed and have a proper bedtime routine with wind down time, a story etc (unlike SSS kids.) My kids also sleep in the same house as me, not in a different house on the same property šŸ˜’

My kids are allowed to choose what they wear when it comes to colours, characters or if they want to be matchy matchy with each other, unlike R&L who aren't allowed their own identities. At least Rex is allowed to wear Marel stuff etc when he's not advertising her Primark range!

I aim to make my kids as happy as SSS kids often look, laughing, being silly and exploring. I'd be devastated if my kids looked at me as blankly as R&L look at Hinch. I don't, however, stage situations to make me look like mother of the year and film every time my child laughs.

I feel like I'm rambling now but I hope you get what I mean! Neither of these Mothers are something to be emulated as they both get it wrong on so many levels.

Most importantly, us hens would never EVER expose our children to danger and future humiliation like they both do on the daily. Using children as content because you have no talent is the lowest of the low and if you love likes and freebies more than your children's privacy that makes you scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Still no ninja code, never known anyone so lazy
Nusty troll, sheā€™s been on the phone to them since last weekend, she never chills šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Regarding the Hunch vs SSS battle of the parenting discussion that's been going on I'd just like to chuck my two pence worth in.

I'd like to say that I (and I imagine a lot of you nusty hens) aim to parent their kids somewhere in the middle of both of how they do it. They're 2 extremes and I like to be down the centre! For example...

My kids get dirty in some capacity on the daily. Be it food, paint, mud, grass, you name it, they're never pristine come the end of the day (unlike R&L) HOWEVER. At bedtime, they are washed and have a proper bedtime routine with wind down time, a story etc (unlike SSS kids.) My kids also sleep in the same house as me, not in a different house on the same property šŸ˜’

My kids are allowed to choose what they wear when it comes to colours, characters or if they want to be matchy matchy with each other, unlike R&L who aren't allowed their own identities. At least Rex is allowed to wear Marel stuff etc when he's not advertising her Primark range!

I aim to make my kids as happy as SSS kids often look, laughing, being silly and exploring. I'd be devastated if my kids looked at me as blankly as R&L look at Hinch. I don't, however, stage situations to make me look like mother of the year and film every time my child laughs.

I feel like I'm rambling now but I hope you get what I mean! Neither of these Mothers are something to be emulated as they both get it wrong on so many levels.

Most importantly, us hens would never EVER expose our children to danger and future humiliation like they both do on the daily. Using children as content because you have no talent is the lowest of the low and if you love likes and freebies more than your children's privacy that makes you scum.
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys have any of you seen Makeup friends insta? Sheā€™s also doing a giveaway. Suspiciously similar products to the ones Hinch gave away yesterday. They both work for look fantastic. However, at least Georgia hasnā€™t asked for peoples addresses on her giveaway.
Plus I think Georgia started her give away before Hinch. Nothing original as usual šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
"posh canapĆ©s for the adult buffet table" šŸ˜‚ she's so extra. never ever have I been to a kids party where there's been separate food for the adults. I have however been to lots of kids parties and stood around eating tiny sandwiches, tiny slices of cold pizza, little sausage rolls, mini cheddars and wotsits. All off a paper plate from the same table that the kids are eating their food from and guess what.....it's always been absolutely fine.
Even worse that sheā€™s making canapĆ©s but sheā€™s already paying someone to do the buffet šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Æ
---
Such a lovely lady that she didn't even bother knocking on the door to say hello in person šŸ™„ which if the lady was such a big fan, would have made her day more than getting a bag of freebies that Sopha didn't want.
She probably didnā€™t knock on because she wasnā€™t there. Sheā€™d have sent Jamie to drop it off

Reactions: 15
Whatever hunch shares.it will be lies.
If she has shared her photo to the world. Does that mean we could take our real and fake side by sides and tweet the BBC story?

Reactions: 10
Guys have any of you seen Makeup friends insta? Sheā€™s also doing a giveaway. Suspiciously similar products to the ones Hinch gave away yesterday. They both work for look fantastic. However, at least Georgia hasnā€™t asked for peoples addresses on her giveaway.
Will she do a Hinch and keep the expensive items for herself? I spy YSL libre and black opium in that picture

Reactions: 11
I dont suffer with anxiety or know anyone that does but does it just come and go?I don't get it she's alright one min then full of anxiety the next
It bugs me ao much when she's playing the anxiety card. Anxiety is crippling, the simplest things are just so overwhelming. I have struggled to get out of bed and to function and I certainly couldn't film myself talking about my anxiety I can barely string a sentence together when I'm feeling like this. I suspect like everyone that at times she might be nervous or worried but this isn't anxiety. The same as when some say they're feeling a bit depressed there's a massive difference between depression and just having a bit of a down day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.