Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

possibly this?
I think you've got a bingo there, looks spot on!

If it is I will hold up my nusty fat hands and say Soph, CLEVAAH GIRLL, you chose something age appropriate for a 2 year old that wasnt soft play!!đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Those poor girls of Sticker Sister must have even bored out their minds though. Probably taken to mind the younger ones so the adults could stage their Insta photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you've got a bingo there, looks spot on!

If it is I will hold up my nusty fat hands and say Soph, CLEVAAH GIRLL, you chose something age appropriate for a 2 year old that wasnt soft play!!đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Those poor girls of Sticker Sister must have even bored out their minds though. Probably taken to mind the younger ones so the adults could stage their Insta photos.
I don’t comment often although follow all the time, my first ever bingo!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what she’s going to share about it (she shouldn’t share anything!!)- Will she claim it was hinch farm?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what she’s going to share about it (she shouldn’t share anything!!)- Will she claim it was hinch farm?
I think that may have been her plan with all that random party prep talk and she’d choose some strategic photos. But she won’t be able to now. I hope Ron gets an equally good party 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes it's Little City. She followed them a while ago. It's not a place though, they come to you. So she's hired a hall or something for the party. All the bs about parking and coats was just that...

---
Adding to say, if it's at someone's house, they must have a massive one because the set up is huge.
(Me and littlest pumpkin are regular Little City attendees 🤭)

Reactions: 35
Unless they've got it set up in the barn? She has been hinting it's been turned into business premises for Hinch HQ.

Reactions: 7
Have you got a link - the BBC has so many accounts!

But I did also see this and the comments are sadly what I expect of too many people who have no understanding of how damaging the use of filters by influencers can be for vulnerable people. But if filters cannot be regulated then children need to be much better educated about what they are seeing on social media.
Sorry, have been out all day being a tend mum to my tend child. It was in the BBC breakfast Twitter account. Will see if still there and link.

ETA link

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is - later on tonight she will have a full blown bloody montage of lonnies party. Mostly filmed by her - god forbid she show herself and risk a bad angle - so instead of being present at her sons party, she will have been phone in hand; ignoring her guests and children. Sounds fun.

Eta - whenever I go to a kids party I try to take lots of photos of the birthday boy/girl enjoying their party. I film the cake etc. I then send it all to the parent and they are always grateful because they’ve been so busy hosting (as they should be) that they’ve not had a chance to take any photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hinch doesn't have a barn I think.

She has a space above the garage that was boarded out as the HQ.

View attachment 2186558
Garage/barn, that's the building I mean, it looks like a barn from the outside, and pretty sure that's the part she refers to as the loft, there's a downstairs and another building her Dad uses as a workshop, so a lot of space they could be using.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m very spade to the party but I was at real-not-tend-work all weekend, Sophie, you’re a bleeping idiot and you’ve got things wrong AGAIN.
yes, a giveaway would have been nice had you not tried to do it illegally but never mind about that.
Maybe next time though, once you’ve collected all your “free samples” and miniatures from hotels you don’t need, you might think about donating them to women’s charities or survivors of domestic violence? You know, people that have had to flee their homes with absolutely nothing because that’s their only hope of survival?
Charities are crying out for donations of Hotel miniatures and sample sized products.
I collect and save them up every time I go somewhere ready to donate because I don’t need them and it costs me nothing, just an idea for next time. I look forward to another food bank style panic.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.