Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can't even see a natural hair in there!
How can she thinks she looks good! View attachment 2185240
One of my eyebrows has basically no hair of its own... but its amazing how natural you can make them look with powder etc. She clearly purchased a marker pen not an eyebrow pencil...
---
I wonder if any of the sheep will actually question this. Asking for peoples addresses, which I’m sure is illegal, and then giving the stuff away to someone who didn’t even enter the giveaway 😡
I doubt it bless them.

It's not illegal per se ... you need to have the right data privacy controls in place which clearly she didn't.

Saying that ... morally it wasn't right imo, she should have only asked for an address once a winner was selected.

Reactions: 10
Discussing those “influencers” who use filters online and how bad they are etc on BBC Breakfast right now……

Apparently you’re not allowed (by law) to advertise make up products using filters….. how does Hinch get away with it then???

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m watching bbc news & there is a woman on there talking about filters, she has just mentioned that having a filter on whilst advertising makeup is not allowed & the pressure for kids today is immense because of these filters, first person I thought of was Hinch, hope she is watching this.

Reactions: 41
I’m watching bbc news & there is a woman on there talking about filters, she has just mentioned that having a filter on whilst advertising makeup is not allowed & the pressure for kids today is immense because of these filters, first person I thought of was Hinch, hope she is watching this.

Snap! 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
I dont suffer with anxiety or know anyone that does but does it just come and go?I don't get it she's alright one min then full of anxiety the next
For me it's always there, this knot in my stomach, but I have days where to look at me, you wouldn't know it as I've gotten good at masking it, but it is there.

What gets me with Hinch, is the lack of attention to detail. I get everyone's MH issues are different, but with my anxiety, if I mess up once, I'm hyper aware and it's always in the back of my mind. So, just for an example, the idea that she has been pulled up numerous times on the #ad and still "misses" it off her posts seems a bit unbelievable to me that she would just forget to do it with all the anxiety she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Discussing those “influencers” who use filters online and how bad they are etc on BBC Breakfast right now……

Apparently you’re not allowed (by law) to advertise make up products using filters….. how does Hinch get away with it then???
She gets away with it because she films in a separate app with a filter. Instagram introduced that thing where the filter used appears at the top of the story, so all influencers started using other filter apps to record.
So there's no surface evidence, and any warping or weirdness that we are so good at spotting can be waved away as being camera distortion.
The companies are known for making excuses for their influencers. For example, the infamous "Mrs Hinch uses a ring light and nothing else" line from Iconic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
5CC05308-C620-4C89-BF30-CA8D524C8A64.jpeg

Love this from someone I follow (she’s on tik tok mostly)
Made me think of all the Instagram idiots who use their children for the gram :(

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Such a lovely lady that she didn't even bother knocking on the door to say hello in person 🙄 which if the lady was such a big fan, would have made her day more than getting a bag of freebies that Sopha didn't want.
She might be a lovely lady but looking at the photo of the inside of her house, she is not short of a few pence.... Shame someone who could never afford this freebie didn't get it?

Screenshot_20230521_083022_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 10
You can’t just ask for addresses online surely !?? Jesus she’s ridiculous
---
She’s deleted it all!!!!!! Everything from yesterday has gone

• Wow
Reactions: 31
No dont all come for me with pitch forks and burning sticks...but...stacey is miles better of a mother than hinch (i mean the mccanns are better parents and well...). Rexs party looks mint, literally wish i could do it for my kid. He looks so happy, stacey is helping him (yes i get it might be for the gram BUT) and actually done his cake and everything else to HIS tastes and not HERS. Because she doesnt force things she likes onto her kids.
I watched that party and all I could think was "the Inches would NEVER let Ronnie do that" he'd have to be helicoptered the whole way round, or watch the fun from behind the safety glass🙄

Reactions: 28
---
She would do, she got what she wanted, 1000's of addresses.... Stupid people!! 😬

Half of them will still believe she might pop around for a cup of tea!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
As always we have receipts
---
I watched that party and all I could think was "the Inches would NEVER let Ronnie do that" he'd have to be helicoptered the whole way round, or watch the fun from behind the safety glass🙄
Agreed and makes youvrealise just how much she's held him back

Reactions: 17
I have a couple of screenshots:
I think most of us do 🤭 she’s an idiot. She was too quick to respond to tattle comments saying those gifts were obscene and that she should not keep them being the millionaire freely grabber we all know she is. She didn’t think it through before asking for addresses. Wanted to be seen as a wonderful, selfless human being. She did it for the wrong reason. She could have donated that expensive Emma Sleep mattress and duvet set but chose not to - gave it to the dog instead. That shows the level of crabbiness right there. That mattress could have helped a charity, but she chose to give it to Henry who gets a choice of bedrooms to sleep in 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
There’s another lady in Maldon, with a fairly large home account, & she also runs a small buisness making wreaths.
Her eldest child is suspected to have autisim (something they could genuinely bond over) and I know for a fact that hinch has been round there before so she knows where she lives, why not give the gifts to that lady?

I’ll tell you why, coz she won’t share accounts that have potential to be better than her. I’ve noticed that.
It’s always a tit account that blows smoke up her arse or at the very least a hincher.

Why not giveaway to someone that’s never even heard of you! That would be really genuine. Not only giving stuff to people that tell you what you wanna hear.

Everything she does is for her, she pisses me off

Reactions: 28
They’ve posted the VT on their twitter account. With any luck someone will tweet a reply that leads to an avalanche.
Have you got a link - the BBC has so many accounts!

But I did also see this and the comments are sadly what I expect of too many people who have no understanding of how damaging the use of filters by influencers can be for vulnerable people. But if filters cannot be regulated then children need to be much better educated about what they are seeing on social media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.