Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
IMG_0872.png

What the ACTUAL fuck? I knew she was a moron but this is a whole new level of moron. How is that remotely safe for those boys?! I’m staggered at the level of irresponsibility. How are her parents and Jamie letting her do this?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Quoting myself. This is a huge pre-record. I've just realised.
If she was genuinely at homebase and working with them, their trend boards would be for the 23/24 seasons, if not looking towards 24/25.

Billy bullshitter at it. Or the Collab is coming soon and this was all 2 years ago.
---

Well this makes sense for what I just posted. She fucks me off pretending it was today though.
I have a genuine gut feeling that Homebase are going to close their doors permanently soon. The stores seem run down and when ever I've tried to order or buy online there is never any stock!

Not even the Hinch effect could save them 😅 Unless she's buying them out 🤔

• Haha
Her & Jamie can’t keep up with their lies. We all know it’s pre records all mixed up -the boys bedtime has different evening skies. She’s trying desperately to come across more like Stacey and involved with her kids, esp Ron, but it’s just not natural. We’ve never seen her behaving naturally with her kids and this is more likely because she has never looked after them by herself -she’s always had Jamie and mum around 24/7 so she can mess around on her phone.
Btw I think Ron is fine but she going to drip feed the potential autism diagnosis for as long as she can and use him for her own gain. Last nights quote - ‘their happiness is my purpose’ - so why expose your children to online strangers for their amusement? You rant about trolls, yet you still continue to film your kids and share snippets of their lives, including clubs they attend. You are exposing them to danger. Why film their playtime? Because you are talentless and know that they are your cash cows. Wait till those kids are older and realise all their private moments (and staged moments) are plastered all over the internet - they probably won’t be too happy then. Sophie - you and your family of enablers are not protecting those little innocent boys and you all know it.

editing to add - in yesterdays vomit inducing vlog - was that Freda sitting in the hairdressers chair next to Sophie -wearing jeans?

Attachments

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"Other people have to buy it, so why shouldn't I?"
Says the woman who's kids are head to toe in gifted outfits everyday, and doesn't even tag them or says thank you.

Her own range is nothing to be proud of, it's nothing new, it's nothing already out there, it's really overpriced for something you can get half the price from aldi that works just as good. She's a moron
---
Its also funny that not a single bit of her range looked touched on that shelf.

• Haha

Lardsnomes

She genuinely confuses me as to the lengths she’ll go to with her lies, especially about things there’s no need to lie about.

We’ve established that she held Lonnie’s party at a wedding venue type place and hired in the people to host the party that seems nothing like the farm theme she said it was going to be. The catering was all done, but our Soph needed to add her 2 day old heart attack “roses” to the party, all the while trying to maintain the narrative that she’s anxious about hosting an at home party & parking & where the coats will go.

I’m not even touching on the fact that Lonnie’s birthday was a party with the children of her “friends”.

Could her life be any more fake, that her favourite child’s birthday is nothing more than a sham for the gram? 🤷‍♀️

Edited to clarify and add I have absolutely no issue with her having paid for Lonnie’s party wherever she wanted, it’s the lies and fake narrative that disgusts me

Last edited:
  • Heart

holasun

First time posting here. Hi!
And also about 24hrs late to this but this thread moves soo quickly.
But who the fuck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
So all those addresses that have been sent to her are now carefully curated and sent to LF yes? This is a disgrace

• Angry
  • Wow

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I hope these mini vlogs last about as long as the blethers. Why is she so shit at everything? She literally sounds like a 5 year old telling the class what she did at the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SunshineRae

VIP Member
After her NDubz performance, here’s a video dump of some of their previous duets 🙉😂

• Haha
  • Sick

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think it was a look fantastic meeting. A lot of those products that she’s bragging about when she arrives at the hotel are sold by look fantastic - a quick google.
I wish every time I attended a meeting I got put up in a swanky hotel and gifted a load of stuff.Ha ha. Instead I attend more meetings a week than she consumes mug shots and GUESS WHAT? I do them from home; on my laptop (with a newborn attached to my boob, but that’s a different story).

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Went down rat-run-road (Before any lurking hunzz think we were stalking NO visiting family down the road, yanno, it’s not exclusive to tend farm 🙄) Nothing happening there. Maybe the party is being held elsewhere (Not Greyskull) Maybe at a real not tend farm 🤔

• Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The sad thing is - later on tonight she will have a full blown bloody montage of lonnies party. Mostly filmed by her - god forbid she show herself and risk a bad angle - so instead of being present at her sons party, she will have been phone in hand; ignoring her guests and children. Sounds fun.

Eta - whenever I go to a kids party I try to take lots of photos of the birthday boy/girl enjoying their party. I film the cake etc. I then send it all to the parent and they are always grateful because they’ve been so busy hosting (as they should be) that they’ve not had a chance to take any photos.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
362A9F9A-203F-45AD-A11B-85A2DA262CD2.jpeg

To be honessssscht guysssh I feel a bit awks saying this (In case it’s Weepy’s shoe) But if the shoe above belongs to Ol’JimbobNoNob he has a bigger bulge in his shoe than was in Janine’s knickers… 🤭

I’ll see myself out….

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Katmuma

Interesting that Lonnies party weekend is clashing with Rex's.. 🤔 love that SSS just says she's booked a trampoline place too, rather that force feeding her own narrative! I know they're basically two sides of the same coin, but she just does everything so much better doesn't she.

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
My god, if you can’t handle these ‘sCaRy mEEtInGs’ imagine living in the real world! The little anxious Soph bollocks has been wearing thin for years but it’s getting ridiculous now. Very scary getting put up in a hotel and given a load of freebies you can easily afford guyscccch 🖕🖕
Money seems to follow money. The more you have and the more you can afford the more companies throw freebies at you. Personally if it were me I would donate the freebies to womens refuges etc or friends that were struggling a bit. I would thank the brand in question say I do buy from this brand but I feel others need the products more. Not just maul and gloat on instagram

Surely she should have asked people to express an interest in the box - chosen someone and THEN asked for their address? I’m sure there’s legalities around providing your address details and where that information is being stored or shared?

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I can only assume she has been allocated to the eager intern at the new management company. Poor kid has got their work cut out, it's going to take more than her disembodied voice over a fake day montage to make her relevant.

And as for seeing the boats, that was meant to show everyone what a great mum she is, being all calm and serene and proving she knows what Ronnie likes combined with another sympathy beg.
Fact is, he can speak very well, has done for ages and there's really no need to keep on about it. But we all know it's being done for the inevitable book where she cashes in on the diagnosis she's so desperate for.

• Heart
  • Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
Who has anxiety over whether to say hello to all their guests. Is not common manners/courtesy to say hello when people arrive to a party 🤯

• Haha