Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybob

I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the fuck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?
I don't understand why she brings them back downstairs AFTER a bath. Then they get a processed sugary snack, then, SURPRISE!!! They don't sleep 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
These kids parties are just for the parents to show off. Have it at home, have lots of fun games and mess, kids love it and she has so much space for outside fun. What a pleb

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Erm what on earth is a "favourite hair wash"? 🤷 She don't half spout some stupid shit at times. Utter simpleton with an IQ of a brown paper bag.

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Soph, you’ve got this boss babes. You managed to host Ron’s first birthday during lockdown. Just use the same coping techniques ❄❄❄ and please do a Live afterwards. We’ll be here for you hun.

• Haha

Becca1995

No dont all come for me with pitch forks and burning sticks...but...stacey is miles better of a mother than hinch (i mean the mccanns are better parents and well...). Rexs party looks mint, literally wish i could do it for my kid. He looks so happy, stacey is helping him (yes i get it might be for the gram BUT) and actually done his cake and everything else to HIS tastes and not HERS. Because she doesnt force things she likes onto her kids.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
To be honesssssscht I just have a vision of her being in her element showing off and cackling at everything and everyone 🙄 She’ll be sauntering around the hired wedding venue in a pair of those legging things with the padded tend bumbuminnit and an off the shoulder broken top.

Fingers crossed the adults eating the sweaty rose vomfestsssh don’t get food poisoning or they’ll all have more than just tummy shiversssh to put up with 🚽🤭

ETA: Oh my days, just had a horrible thought 😳 Seeing as it’s a wedding venue, will she wear her wedding dress again and make NoNob try and pour himself into his wedding waistcoat 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mr Owl has been painting our garden fence and to be honesssssscht I really should have spent the time watching the paint dry rather than watching her “Ssschpend the day wiv meeeee” mini vlogsssh 🥱😴

I’m pretty sure she missed something out before brussshing her teef 🤔 While she eye fucked the mirror she would have asked it “Mirror mirror on the wall who’sssh the filtered fairessst one of all, meeeeeeee” 🤭
Remember, the mirror laughed and said with a grunt...
It sure ain't you, you filtered cunt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hold the fuck up!!!!! Where ron in the videos??? So she gave him his b day present with his brother not there?!??! The best part of having kids is them taking over each others birthdays. Guess she didn't want him "messing up" her perfect vid

• Sad

londonLA

Chatty Member
OMG why the need for all those Balloons?! I mean what is the point? Whats wrong with a bed sheet or blanket thrown over the top of that house for the reveal? (Maybe I'm just cheap, but that's what I would have used) She was harping on the other day about reusing the elastics from her shitty nappy cake for some girls braided hair to be resourceful and not wasting anything then appears with more Balloons than IT the fucking clown. :rolleyes:

Also why have they bought him that house to just set it up in the awful Coronation st playroom? I don't see the point.
Maybe its so he can be like Mummy and play make believe in a fake, plastic shitty house?🤷‍♀️

The fact Ron is not there speaks volumes too, he's an absolute outsider to her. He isn't the 'perfect' child she wanted so why have him there ruining it when she has Lennie who to her is Golden Boy. Its so sad.....Imagine in years to come Ron watching back and asking where he was? Why wasn't he at his brothers birthday morning? :(

• Sad

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.

Hinch is a disaster compared to her. Her kids are as detached to her as she is to them. She will prob post a recap of er party with depressing Disney type music pretending to live in a fairy land. Sloth can't stand her children and they are scared of her, scared to upset her and to be around her.

We are all entitled to our opinion of course and at the end of the day we don't know what the actual truth is behind closed doors but after years of daily postings we can get a good grasp of it all.
Hinch's problem is she's actually very immature, she's still being mothered, pampered, enabled, and coddled herself that developing her own parenting skills is way beyond her abilities. I'd put money on there being as much fuss made over 'Mummaz' today as Lonnie.

Horridhenrietta

My god, if you can’t handle these ‘sCaRy mEEtInGs’ imagine living in the real world! The little anxious Soph bollocks has been wearing thin for years but it’s getting ridiculous now. Very scary getting put up in a hotel and given a load of freebies you can easily afford guyscccch 🖕🖕
I have a DaT scan next month to see if I have Parkinsons or worse. I still work a very stressful job, have young (Adult) children & a Husband I love. Worrying over what is going wrong with my body, the laying down & night exhausted but unable to sleep because you can't switch your brain off from what might be your future and if you have one with your Family... Thats anxiety Sloth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Huge decisions?
I personally think the makeup kid is a much more successful ambassador for look fantastic. Does anyone know whether she’s received similar treatment to hinch? Her adverts are much more convincing and would influence me to buy from them a lot more than hinch and her alien filter in her cupboard.

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1991

When did a soggy pepperoni wrap with a bit of dairylea count as a posh canapé?

Oh shit just saw she added a basil leaf.....instantly uplevelled! How delectable!

Standing down.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Kate to the party but yesterday she was pawing at those freebies and was all “Jo Malone” and “ooooooh Armani” as if she’s never seen them before. Literally frothing over them because they were free

This is a woman who wears £95 Balenciaga (🤮) socks on her size 10 feet

It’s vile. She’ll hint that she’s given them away to someone less fortunate. She won’t though. They’ll be stashed and the ones she doesn’t want will be given to her niece.

• Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Asks for personal address details, going against data protection laws.
Gives the tat away to someone local that she already knew of.

• Angry
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Who's the nusty troll who gifted her some gut gummies? 🤭
IMG_20230518_200126.jpg

---
And she knows full well that's for her. The white bag looks like it's been half unpacked. I reckon it's her goodie bag from earlier in the day, one that everyone at the lunch meeting got. She's just taken the most expensive products out of it to display and make herself look much more important than she is.
Then she can do the whole humble brag "not even sure this is for me guysh (but I know it is because everyone got some)"

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I bet she was gobby, argumentative, lazy, didn’t bother with homework and we already know she was the school bully who pranced round the school being nasty with her minions. One day, back in grey skull all alone she might ask herself was it worth it?

• Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I’m watching bbc news & there is a woman on there talking about filters, she has just mentioned that having a filter on whilst advertising makeup is not allowed & the pressure for kids today is immense because of these filters, first person I thought of was Hinch, hope she is watching this.