Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit of a serious post today from me lovelies 💔

I’ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and that’s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

I’m sorry but I’m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ‘floofy, best friends’ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ‘floofy’ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much 💔

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Sorry for this depressing post lovelies, I couldn’t not say anything 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 146

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here....🤭

Lonnie’s birffffday party at the wedding venue... any excuse to get the wedding dress out again 🤭

D83B97C4-3D38-4186-90EB-F1CF1F169B77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Louanne

VIP Member
I don't have kids, so please don't pile on if I'm wrong, but why the fuck would someone who constantly moans about their kids not sleeping not have a routine for them? At their age, shouldn't they be settled in bed at 8:30, not being piled in the car for a stimulating drive down to look for boats?

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Meeting up with some friends shortly for our usual Saturday morning dog walk, one of them works for THG so I will be asking questions about what this twat is up to!

Edited to say that she shouldn’t be doing a giveaway by asking for peoples addresses. Report her for this please. This is a marketing ploy and it’s against the law to acquire personal information like this when there’s no statement from her about how their information will be used. She says it’s to send the giveaway to someone but that information will be used as research for her new business venture 100%. She’s not going to declare that so she’s breaching data protection. Report!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Hi Sophie, here's my address, bank card PIN, my mother's maiden name and my Tattle password.

* waits for hamper to arrive *

• Haha
Reactions: 65

domaco16

5CC05308-C620-4C89-BF30-CA8D524C8A64.jpeg

Love this from someone I follow (she’s on tik tok mostly)
Made me think of all the Instagram idiots who use their children for the gram :(

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Rex reminds me so much of my 4 year old. Spider-Man crazy; trampolining mad. He was looking over my shoulder and saw Rex’s cake, shouted “wow!! Venom!! Can I go to his party?!”
trollomon is awful but at least her kids get to have what THEY like rather than what she likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
What the fuck was that vlog, I'm cringing!

I dressed the kids
I fed the animals
I washed my hair
I did tend work

Christ on a fucking bike, Biff Chip and Kipper books for 5yrs olds have longer, more descriptive sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So she bumped into a lady over the park once (not sure what she was doing over the park but I'm assuming that it wasn't playing with her children or walking her dog) and she apparently not only asked this random stranger her address but also remembered it so that she could go round and bestow free gifts on her doorstep weeks/months/years later.
I walk my dogs every single day, I often bump into the same people many times over but I have absolutely no idea where any of them live! She's a fucking fruitloop.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Wonder if she might end up here as well as look fantastic.
Yes, I think that’s who she was having the meeting with, her management team at EMU. Managed to grab a screen shot of who she was nodding at 🤭

121A655B-EA9A-4723-A6CF-2FE2D681F25A.jpeg

505E6702-D9E8-4079-92FB-F7ACF1AE8896.jpeg

A puppet managing a muppet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Smith

"posh canapés for the adult buffet table" 😂 she's so extra. never ever have I been to a kids party where there's been separate food for the adults. I have however been to lots of kids parties and stood around eating tiny sandwiches, tiny slices of cold pizza, little sausage rolls, mini cheddars and wotsits. All off a paper plate from the same table that the kids are eating their food from and guess what.....it's always been absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
You Can’t run a competition asking for peoples addresses and then just remember someone who lives near you and choose them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 57