Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not from the little village of Maldon but it seems Lonnie isn't the first to have his party here.

As extravagant as it seems considering she has a whole "farm with fields" within which she could host a 2 year olds party (not forgetting her 2nd house, Greyskull, which could easily accommodate a party) I won't slag her off for hosting an age appropriate fun party for her kid. I could host my kids parties at home/in the garden but I don't, because I don't want a load of people coming round when I can hire somewhere 😄 Yes a fancy wedding venue is a tad OTT, but did we expect anything else from Soph? It couldn't be a run down church hall now could it! That wouldn't get the huns likes on Insta!
She didn't mind doing a party for jimbobnojob in a marquee at the house though when it was gifted! I think all venues host any kind of occasion, I personally think it's twit-ish and selfish to do a 2 yo party in a wedding venue.

Reactions: 22
She genuinely confuses me as to the lengths she’ll go to with her lies, especially about things there’s no need to lie about.

We’ve established that she held Lonnie’s party at a wedding venue type place and hired in the people to host the party that seems nothing like the farm theme she said it was going to be. The catering was all done, but our Soph needed to add her 2 day old heart attack “roses” to the party, all the while trying to maintain the narrative that she’s anxious about hosting an at home party & parking & where the coats will go.

I’m not even touching on the fact that Lonnie’s birthday was a party with the children of her “friends”.

Could her life be any more fake, that her favourite child’s birthday is nothing more than a sham for the gram? 🤷‍♀️

Edited to clarify and add I have absolutely no issue with her having paid for Lonnie’s party wherever she wanted, it’s the lies and fake narrative that disgusts me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
But who went? Make up friend avoided it by going to Dubai, SSS BFF was working. Who is left? Not 24 people that’s for sure!
Was Rose not in one of dug up sisters photos? Sure I saw her clocked her hair. She's another with straight hair that gets forced into 'curls' with a ton of product. Don't understand these twats obsession with curly hair!

Reactions: 17
Was Rose not in one of dug up sisters photos? Sure I saw her clocked her hair. She's another with straight hair that gets forced into 'curls' with a ton of product. Don't understand these twats obsession with curly hair!
Rex and Rose were both there I think. Rose is top right of her post and Rex is on the left in the outfit with bright splodges on.

There will be some kind of drama post to say why she didn’t post at home in the end. To be fair if I had her money I wouldn’t host at home either I’d pay to have it all done and cleaned up afterwards. She just needs to own this tit. That’s the problem.

Reactions: 32
She didn't mind doing a party for jimbobnojob in a marquee at the house though when it was gifted! I think all venues host any kind of occasion, I personally think it's twit-ish and selfish to do a 2 yo party in a wedding venue.
Yeah but it's Jimbob. He doesn't count. Camel tit is fine for him and his pretend mates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyssssch I was so stressed out over lonnies birthday that jayymeee took it out of my hands an and hired a venue. I was so anxious about feeding people incase I poisoned them and there was tit all over my kitchen floor I just couldn't cope and just let him do it ........ coming up soon

Reactions: 18
Remember Ron’s at greyskull? Digger theme, you remember, he was obsesssssed with diggers! Had a huge one for his birthday? We see it all the time in the…..oh no, wait, we don’t see it or have seen it ever again!

Reactions: 30
If it’s a farm themed party then why not hire a small pertting zoo to visit your home/hired venue? I’m pretty sure Rex had little pony rides in the garden for his birthday one year. If it’s a farm themed party then why do role playing? Just do a “role play themed party” where the party bags are items ti help kids imaginatively play - eg super hero masks;l to decorate at home; a little book on different jobs - eg what a doctor does etc etc. she can afford all of this.
i know it’s just a party, but the wayshe misses the mark and can’t think “creatively” about this kind of stuff exemplifies that she cannot create her own home range/clothes whatever. She cannot create her own content. She cannot create anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does she think the party bags is the theme and none of the rest matters. I’m confused

in my experience children don’t need a braggy birthday party. Pass the Parcel and a beige spread. Heaven when you are a young child.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She genuinely confuses me as to the lengths she’ll go to with her lies, especially about things there’s no need to lie about.

We’ve established that she held Lonnie’s party at a wedding venue type place and hired in the people to host the party that seems nothing like the farm theme she said it was going to be. The catering was all done, but our Soph needed to add her 2 day old heart attack “roses” to the party, all the while trying to maintain the narrative that she’s anxious about hosting an at home party & parking & where the coats will go.

I’m not even touching on the fact that Lonnie’s birthday was a party with the children of her “friends”.

Could her life be any more fake, that her favourite child’s birthday is nothing more than a sham for the gram? 🤷‍♀️

Edited to clarify and add I have absolutely no issue with her having paid for Lonnie’s party wherever she wanted, it’s the lies and fake narrative that disgusts me
Exactly and last weekend when Inchs parents were down was probably the Real party
---
Hinch needs to realise if YMU Schofields agency where his daughter also works and he's a shareholder, couldn’t save his job, Hinch has no chance

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She’s been up all night with tummy shivers trying to think how to spin this 🤣

I was so anxious about the party at tend farm guysssch that we decided to have it somewhere else guyscccch, we wanted to pay, huns won’t question last minute booking for somewhere that would be booked up, cue ‘Oh Soph’ messages and job done 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.