Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the inevitable “Not a question, I just wanted to say what a beautiful and inspiring woman you are. You deserve everything you have”
See also “how are you really?” And Sophie’s gushing “so many of you have asked me this. Thank you. Well….” tailing off into a blether about how she’s struggling with anxiety!

Reactions: 28
See also “how are you really?” And Sophie’s gushing “so many of you have asked me this. Thank you. Well….” tailing off into a blether about how she’s struggling with anxiety!
…whilst eyefucking herself in the camera.

Reactions: 26
So the Q&A is just a facade for another day of doing minimal work then we’ll get 5-8 pre-picked questions split across lots of stories throughout the afternoon to make it appear she’s more active than she is

Tut Tut, Tattle ADs... FFS Don’t let Sopha see this.... “Develop Genuine Irresistible confidence” She’d sign up for that faster than Jimbob runs to the loo after sampling a vomfesssht

ETA: Poor guy would have his work cut out with trying to make anything she does genuine, blesssh’is’arrrt

Reactions: 10
I find it sad that strangers know what her boys look like and what they wear.

I’m also quite disgusted by the amount of new clothes these boys are clearly gifted when there are so many children living in poverty in the UK. It isn’t right. They do not need that amount of pjs and clothing. It’s also so wasteful and half the time Sophie can’t be arsed to tag the small company who was dumb enough to gift her. She’s rude and entitled.

Reactions: 34
Absolutely. This is just a small example of things she has been sent that she clearly didn’t ask for (but is using and didn’t acknowledge). I said very early on, her Management should have had ready made Hinch branded compliment slips that got sent to every single person/company that gifted her saying something along the lines of Thank you very much for your thoughtful gift. Mrs Hinch is very grateful but can't possibly accept them all due to the volume but please rest assured your gifts if they don't go to her, they do get forwarded on to a good cause.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
All those drawers full of makeup could be given to women’s refuges but no she sends shoes with her kids names on and her shitty book of brags to a charity so the kids can read about kids who are more fortunate than them.

Reactions: 31
Oh absolutely! The companies are just as bad. I do have sympathy for the genuinely small businesses e.g 1000 or less followers (usually small, handmade items) as they wouldn’t have the sort of marketing budget to spend on Influencer advertising so I guess it was worth a try sending to the latest hot trend (who was also greedy) and hoping for the best. However the bigger companies all it has done is put me off. I always go back to it but I will never buy Jus Rol. I will also never buy a Shark vacuum (she’s deleted the old highlight detailing what models etc she’s had but she’s had about well over £1000 worth of vacuums gifted). I am also quite particular about cleaning products and will use nothing with her face or name on it.
What I have noticed going through these is that a few of the smaller businesses no longer exist (probably because they have so much of their stock away as influencer gifts) but some of the bigger small businesses seemed to have wiped all trace of Mrs Hinch and market using Stacey Solomon and her kids. It’s like Hinch gave them the leg up but they realise SS has longevity (unfortunately).

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I think Nancy B has that market. Cooking, cleaning, gardening. Everything Sloth could have done. But no, too lazy.
I don't think Slothie could have done that really, she has no passion or care for the environment, and Nancy does. Which is why she deservedly has a fast growing Insta following, TV programmes and books that actually sell. If Slothie had done that, it would only ever have been for cash, not because she believes in protecting the environment. That's evident in the huge amount of plastic throwaway shite she buys.

Reactions: 15
The Q and A will no doubt be made up questions that revolve her anxiety and she will babble on that's 'she's fine ya know guuuys'! Has good and bad days blah blah. Basically give it the big one on her woe is me routine! Prob drop a bit in about Ronnie's 'struggles!' too for good measure to hammer home the sympathy seeking.
The rest of the questions will be usual mundane shite like 'where do you get your sponges/cloths from?' Stuff That the thick as shit sheep could find out on a Google if they bothered.

Reactions: 19
When my mummaz-in-law went walking with alpacas she said they were spitting in the group she was in (The alpacas not my MIL ) She also said they were a handful and gave a sly eye.... I definitely wouldn’t want them running around my garden.

Reactions: 17
This actually makes my heart hurt for these poor people who work really hard and are just trying to make a living. Kindness costs nothing, acknowledging a gift takes seconds. Awful to see people treated that way

Make up kids son had a recorder, copying content again I see. SSS is her biggest troll showing with her latest reel
I think best bubs to the moon and back is copying Hunch, didn't InchwormNoknob film Soff on a sofa, feeding Ronni E, rocking Lenore in a baby chair with her footzzzzzz and feeding the eldest bruv toast off her plate. They where all sitting at the #gifted permanently set, not often used, dinning table at Greyskull? think his was mouth breathing something about tekkers?

Bloody hell, we've been out for a family bike ride and some dinner, and still no Q&A.
Hard work typing questions to yourself isn't it Soph xoxo

Exactly thisis way too intimate. Right down to the cuddly toy.
---
Brav fucking o
---
She's so late to the q and a because she had to read here first to see what we were saying. And now she has a real problem... we got her sussed so how does she play it now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It was defo Ronnie as you saw him slightly in the background, think he has his uniform on

Yh the noise is not the nicest but that was still tame for a 4 year old imo, and it’s funny how the noise didn't bother her when she played it & got inch to film her. She’s just not into kids, it’s so obvious

I agree, very tame, just a little boy playing with his toy. She chose to record whilst he was playing, why should he be told no!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.