Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiifapuds

Do you see it Ron?
<Ron ignores the ignorant cowbag after she publicly dissed him this morning>
Daddy, I see it.

Good boy Ron 😂😂

Oh, and they need a routine to sleep well every night, consistent bedtime would help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Beige_hare

I can't believe that Fiddle and the niece went out with them today! Inches poor parents barely see Lon and Ren and the one day they come down to visit they don't get a look in with the kids because Fiddles got her fiddle fingers all over them. She's like a bloody annoying cockroach that just won't go away. Is it really so hard for Sloth to just let her inlaws fuss over the kids on their own?!
Her attachment to her mum is beyond weird. Her dressing like the niece and hanging out with her all the time is weird.
Sloth you're WEIRD!!!

AllieBee

VIP Member
Have you ever read such horseshit in your life?!
1. When has she ever let them get muddy?
2. She constantly moans about them when she takes them out for food- whinges that they spill things etc
3. What’s this weird obsession with fresh air? She locks them in the playroom coronation st dungeon at every opportunity 😂😂
Who on earth describes lunch out as a 'hearty country pub meal'. That is not how people talk. I would say we had a pub lunch! Anyway i can't see that one eating a 'hearty' meal of anything. She's probably looked up 'ideal day out with kids' and plagiarised.

• Haha
Supporting mental health awareness week are you Sophie 🙄 Are you going to start being a mother and protect your kids? Are you going to stop portraying a perfect life? Are you going to stop bragging? Are you going to stop filtering yourself? Are you going to start being honest?

No I didn’t think so. The only thing you can do to support mental health is by deleting your account. But you won’t, the money and the attention is more important to you.

You have no right to claim that you support mental health awareness week when you spend every day manipulating and lying for money, not only vulnerable people who you have brainwashed into believing your fake act, but the two little boys who are supposed to be your everything.

Just fuck off Sophie and when you get there, fuck off some more. You are a joke.

• Heart

Tinkywinky1

Hit rock bottom because her son has autism....what the...how will that make him feel later on, its not a disease?? This is how she reveals rons diagnosis??

• Heart

Chatty Member
The latest reel on places she forgets to clean……… she’s cleaned that dishwasher filter and the toaster tray more times than I’ve had hot dinners!!!! 😂😂😂 also, how is j-unit not mortified that he has to stand and film his wife’s cleaning, on a Monday, get to work you lazy bastard!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
She hasn’t got a kind face. She has what society deems as pretty; hair, teeth, slim, too much makeup but the mean shines through.
Unfortunately, society needs to book an appointment at Specsavers and also stop being arsenal holes because having 2 slugs stuck above your eyes, missing nostrils and looking like a sex doll isn’t pretty. These filters need banning, it’s so concerning that young girls see videos and photos like Sopha’s filtered lies and other cuntfluencers and think they need to look that way... it’s not even attractive. You’re so right, the mean does shine through.

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Reactions: 38

AllieBee

VIP Member
Of course she’s one of those #autismmoms. Making it all about herself. “I hit rock bottom when my son was diagnosed with autism”. Really? Really?! He’s not ill. He’s fine.

I get that there’s a bit of a perspective shift, but a diagnosis never changed my child. They are who they are and the diagnosis helps me to understand how to better support them.
Exactly. If Ronnie has had a diagnosis he is exactly the same child he was before the diagnosis. It's just a label.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Tell you what, Soph, while you're working on getting the 'very best Ninja' deals for us all', I'd like the deal you got, the one where you got yours for free ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So we've got Henry running out onto frosty/misty grass. JB and the boys possibly the same morning.
Walking Len to a group or something but then coming home to get dressed.
Mixture of sleeves up and sleeves down when cleaning.
Same footage of the alpacas being hosed as she used earlier today
Curly hair salon hair but then talking to camera hair straight.

She's used all pre-records. The only real time is her talk to camera. Bet she posted that, got a couple of DMs (featured), threw the grey top back on and pretended it was all today.

• Wow

docmum

VIP Member
Eeee and there we have it. The kid has autism. Did we need to know that? No! Strangers on the Internet don't need to know. We teach our kids to stay away from strangers, but she shares everything possible about hers on the Internet, to strangers, putting her kids in danger. She's no mother. It takes a helllll of alot more than birthing a kid or two, to be a mother Sophie. You're well off!

Few hours ago sprawled on her mams stair carpet "if and when I feel like sharing" didn't take long. She's basically confirmed it.

Sophie, cuntbag, your son has Autism, he hasn't got 6 months to live. You hit rock bottom? Over autism? Insulting. Disgusting. Try supporting your child, firstly by taking him off the internet, and be a mother. Support him properly instead of crying about how brutal it is and turning it onto yourself, like you do EVERYTHING.

You can be ND and live a very fufilled, happy life, independently, a good job, a family of your own. I'm guessing she doesn't realise that? He's not severely disabled where his life won't be normal and won't reach adult hood, it's not life threatening. It's Autism. Alot of people have it. Don't be so fucking insulting.

Get. Those. Boys. Away. From. Her

TOXIC TRAMP. Using your kids for content. I hope that kid grows up fucking hating you. Which let me tellllll you something, he will.
this post has got me in tears here, so brilliantly said 💔

She has no idea of the real world, and no idea of the damage she alone has done long term to that poor boy. But he is beautiful and healthy, about to start school where he will make appropriate friends/be given proper boundaries/have regular developmental assessments etc - and that rock bottom post has left me speechless. Though she truly has now hit rock bottom in my eyes - impressive when I didn’t think she had further to fall.

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
What a spineless prick Jamie is 🙄 his parents rarely visit and today when they do they have to put have with having fiddle and clingon accompany them on a "family day out" 🙄
Couldn't put his foot down obviously and tell hinch that it's his parents time to be with their grandsons for once 🙄

• Heart

Lardsnomes

Oh there she goes with the ultimate drip feed.
Autism isn’t isn’t a fucking illness. Seriously she needs to Fuck off.

• Angry

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Q&A Questions... written by Sopha-Rose aged 33 and are standard and as boring as fuck,...

1) New animals (Brag about holiday) ✔
2) TV work (On the beg) ✔
3) New clothes/home range (Don’t mention dropped by Teschooo ✔
4) Something you’ve cleaned this week (She ain’t a cleaaaaaner Sheila) ✔

If these questions were written by Hunzz they need to get out more.....🙄🙄🙄

1683988363978.gif

• Haha

bosskaren70

Back to work😂😂 Did ye aye ?
2D51D921-89FD-4221-B931-7C6EE3F009FC.jpeg

I love this expression 🤣🤣

(Apologies a bit of a rant)
Also just catching up on the comments after the suspected autism diagnosis with R,and some of the comments I’ve read from you all have had me close to tears with what you have been through,I remember I think it may have been @HinchesSousChef that first realised something was amiss with hinch when she showed Ron weaning and his plate was always empty? I wondered the same thing I’m not implying this has anything to do with autism and I can’t really comment as I’m not very educated on the subject,my point being she has always lied about his milestones ie the weaning,standing up unaided and reversed videos/dubbing a voice over videos.when that poor boy is old enough to look back and see these videos he will be devastated 😞 and everyone on here do nothing but cheer those boys on and want them to have their privacy.I hope it’s worth it’s worth the next paycheck hinch at the cost of your children’s privacy,your a disgrace.