Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted by the makeup kid. Remind you of anyone??
Eta little one had a dummy stuck in his face as well.
Make up kid is off to Dubai, just like SSS. Come on Hinchy, when’s it your turn eh?? But don’t forget you have to take your children…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey RoyOiOi’s let himself go hasn’t he…. or maybe he’s going for the “I rolled in shite look” Cocky twit 🤭

Sopha, hunnnnay….. we all know that you’re not preparing dinner, it’s Friday night and that means it’s take-away night….. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, every night is take-away night at Not-A-Farm.

To be honessssscht if that was Ronni e playing that fecking recorder it sounded much better than when Sopha was attempting it… they probably only have it to round the ratzzz up 🐀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Instagram comments never fail to make me laugh and she's even talking to the bots again. 😂😂
The one from Mavis is probably Fruitcake Freda trying to up ickle Sopha-Rose engagement on the gram. Desperado times call for desperado tend comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still no update on what the dinner was.
How sad does your life have to be that you’d fake making dinner to be “relatable”?
Pathetic.
And yes Soph since you read here, it is pathetic. You fake everything. Every. Thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mr Owl left the room crying like a seal when I was recording it, the bumbuminnit bit made him crack up 😂
I would just piss myself laughing if I heard you recording! I always think of Mr Owl banging his biscuit tin when I see your creations and piss myself laughing all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would just piss myself laughing if I heard you recording! I always think of Mr Owl banging his biscuit tin when I see your creations and piss myself laughing all over again!
Lmaoooo I loved that one
I’ll have to get Mr Owl involved again banging his biscuit tin…. that always sounds so dodgy 🤣😂🤣

For any Nusties who wonder what on earth we’re on about… Mr Owl’s bissscuit tin accompaniment to a video 🥁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jimbob’s not the only one playing the recorder, we all know Fiddle loves a good blow. I would have put a whistle but i was feeling generous
View attachment 2165737
Jesus

bleeping

CHRIST!!

My husband thinks I've lost my mind I'm laughing so much!! Well done!👏

Also my immediate thought was that Abi was playing the recorder when off camera. Probably bunged a tenner/some Iconic mascara as payment. Either way...still a weird video abruptly ended. I'm playing a bingo for tomorrow "oh I didn't feel like I could film more stories my anx-liar-ty just flared up so quickly"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I’m winslet and this has been posted already. ASA have updated the rules at the end of March, and an influencer posted about this today, there is a 20 page thing on the asa site explaining everything.
88DC9F6D-997D-4084-8058-43329C213738.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But can you do one with a recorder?! 😜
We’ll have to give it a try 🤣😂🤣
---
FFS Grim Fanny is going to be wetting her knickers that Sopha’s shared one of her reels 🤢 Yeah, best kiss her and the rest of Lakey22 21 bumbuminnit, they’ll be all the hunzz you’ll have left soon Sopha 🤣 Oh and stop it with the mental health, anxiety BS… someone dancing on a table while showing off their floof doesn’t have anxiety Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🙄🤭 ATV and blesssshed be.

EDIT: I didn’t, I just added another post too soon 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Says alot if she thinks a single recorder is noise. She looks like she's ready to pop.

My middle and youngest are making so much bloody noise in their playroom, she wouldn't cope. But they're kids, kids aren't meant to play quietly all of the time.

Prepping tea? Tea for the alpacas maybe. We all know they eat nothing but carrots so she's made it obvious. The boys will be thrown chicken nuggets and micro fries to eat, and she'll slurp down a mugshot.
I reckon this was filmed when Jamie was with the lads abroad, cling on ie there babysitting Sophie and the boys

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.