Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg back to faking work calls again - she really can’t act 🤭 I was cringing so badly for her watching that!

and her ‘work’ is what I do but I actually have real work calls, take kids to school, properly clean my house with no unnecessary spraying, Prepare and cook proper family dinners, help with homework, laundry, ironing - oh and actually walk my dog even though we have a large garden. That is just life and parenting.

I honestly think her and her management team are thinking of newer ways to make her look more credible, make her appear like she’s successful in life and in demand, when the truth is she really isn’t - it’s all a massive CON.
I think it's mad she's counting going to have her hair done as work. I mean most of us have to squeeze in appts around family life and real work. So far I've booked an eye test, hair appt and dentist on my next week off work.....but that's real life. And she hadn't got a job much though she would like to pretend to herself that she's a killer businesswoman. She ain't

Reactions: 25
Was that the boys breakfast? There were what looked like biscuits? I think they all just eat processed food all the time. She has all the time in the world to prepare meals but doesn’t - she’s lazy in ALL aspects of her life
It looks like she's buttered the toast after it's gone cold so it hasnt melted.
Although I wouldn't call it toast, it would of toasted more on the underfloor heating then she did in the smeg toaster

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve long thought that she counts having her hair and nails done as ‘work’. She defo has her hair done once a week and nails every two weeks. If you add in time spent getting fillers, Botox and the rest (all during the day when the boys are with Fiddle/at nursery) then sure, no wonder you don’t get anything else done :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Do you see it Ron?
<Ron ignores the ignorant cowbag after she publicly dissed him this morning>
Daddy, I see it.

Good boy Ron 😂😂

Oh, and they need a routine to sleep well every night, consistent bedtime would help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The whole Ron's words is so boring now 😴😴

I'm glad his making progress but bleeping hell

Reactions: 33
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
What are those things on the left??
---
830!!!!! Those kids should be in bloody bed

Reactions: 14
Do the sheep seriously buy this tit?! So we had the boys out having enforced fun in the garden first thing this morning in one outfit (I know we all know that’s from the archives) and then they also went out again at the ‘same time of the morning’ in different outfits completely to feed the WWs. Genuinely had to give my head a wobble to start with to check the hosepipe video wasn’t posted yesterday- she’s so dull it all merges into one. But surely she’s full on outed that pre-record with her ‘vlog’?!

Edit for auto-correct.

Reactions: 24
Every single little word is our own little miracle? Ya wah? 🤨

Ronnie's been talking fine for a long time, why is she still pushing some bullshit "journey"? He talks fine. I could understand every word.

That kid is very switched on, he communicates and understands everything perfectly well on all her stories. She needs to back off cos she's pissing me off acting like he's miracle. He isn't. He was a little behind, and he's catching up perfectly well.

She's doing this cos she knows all she's done is talk to and about Ronnie like he's a piece of tit on her stories all day.
---
The whole Ron's words is so boring now 😴😴

I'm glad his making progress but bleeping hell
It's BORINGGGG. I didn't awwww once. It's boring.

Who gives a tit about a pair of kids who LETS BE REAL NOW, will soon be entitled little brats like their mother before long.

She has frig all else going on in her life so she uses her kid as content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's on the beg for a Disney cruise disguised as the boys jusht laahhvviiinngggg boats, isn't she? 🙄 Someone get the beg board back out.

Reactions: 21
If Ronnie had been parented properly from the get go he would have been almost up to age probably.
I can’t help thinking she deliberately tried to hold him back.
There are some extremely sh*t mothers amongst these influencers.

Reactions: 22
Note to self…must remember when at not tend work tomorrow to stick a load of blank post-it’s around my not a ladder desk to make myself look busy and business like!

Also, if she’d moved the boys’ (very lovely) playhouse from Greyskull, she wouldn’t have to fanny around trying to put that fecking cheap looking plastic one together!
Don't forget to get someone to film you looking busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banging on about Ronnie’s words, each one is a miracle, mate he makes more sense than you do!
Also that phone call/FaceTime, which is it because these screen shots are two seconds apart, one on the phone, two video call
IMG_8660.jpeg
IMG_8661.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No need for a filter Soff looks like you’re morphing into Roi all on your own
PS- don’t do a vlog again, this 2nd hand embarrassment is killing me off
B4534CD6-B1A8-4746-B3FC-BAC110994A8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she just thrown blank post it notes all over her kitchen table? I thought she had a home office with a “desk” and everything 😆
She’s just proving she uses the table and that the boys have a house to play in.

Reactions: 8
EVEN IF Ron decided he wanted to see the boats, no decent parent would give in and take the kids out at 8.30pm to drive and look at them.
I don’t buy it anyways because Hinch can’t lie straight in bed.
It was also quite telling that she asked Ron to repeat something twice and he didn’t really do it. If she was an attentive mother he’d be hanging on her every word and would do it right away, if he was used to that.
She also talks to him like he’s 2. 🙄

Reactions: 23
For such a busy boss babe, you’d think she would have prioritised a proper home office when renovating the house. Nothing she does make sense

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.