Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on a phone call or FaceTime the stupid fucker. 100% fake the phones near touching her stupid face who holds a phone like that 🤣
IMG_0233.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing to say other than the blog is dire. She is soooooo monotone and boring to listen to, no personality in that whatsoever. Work my ass.

At least we got a sight of the long forgotten ladder desk. Oh ‘and Ron’. 😡

Reactions: 21
Good job they don’t count themselves as celebs eh?! Unless of course Jamie was doing his very best Tom Hardy lookalike smoulder…..🤨
Remember guyschh. We’re shoppers. We’re shoppers! And that came out of NoKnob’s mouth!!

Reactions: 11
Only plays with her kids when the record button is hit.
I've been sat with my 2 youngest and we've been playing hairdressers for well over an hour before bed. Not a record button in sight.

Reactions: 18
Her account has given me whiplash today. Why is she trying to go in about 100 different directions. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg back to faking work calls again - she really can’t act 🤭 I was cringing so badly for her watching that!

and her ‘work’ is what I do but I actually have real work calls, take kids to school, properly clean my house with no unnecessary spraying, Prepare and cook proper family dinners, help with homework, laundry, ironing - oh and actually walk my dog even though we have a large garden. That is just life and parenting.

I honestly think her and her management team are thinking of newer ways to make her look more credible, make her appear like she’s successful in life and in demand, when the truth is she really isn’t - it’s all a massive CON.

Reactions: 30
Is she on a phone call or FaceTime the stupid fucker. 100% fake the phones near touching her stupid face who holds a phone like that 🤣View attachment 2174848
Note to self…must remember when at not tend work tomorrow to stick a load of blank post-it’s around my not a ladder desk to make myself look busy and business like!

Also, if she’d moved the boys’ (very lovely) playhouse from Greyskull, she wouldn’t have to fanny around trying to put that fecking cheap looking plastic one together!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she on a phone call or FaceTime the stupid fucker. 100% fake the phones near touching her stupid face who holds a phone like that 🤣View attachment 2174848
There’s not even anything written on those post it notes?

Did she show the ladder desk on another story? I can’t even face watching her, not even anonymously as she just gives me rage. I just rely on what I see here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s not even anything written on those post it notes?

Did she show the ladder desk on another story? I can’t even face watching her, not even anonymously as she just gives me rage. I just rely on what I see here.
I do believe I noted the ladder - she appeared to have her laptop on top of some sort of printer and an iPad beside it, yet she then was having very important meetings with blank post it’s and her laptop in the Frankie’s round table in a square boof boof 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.

Attachments

• Sad
I’ll say one thing, her new management company seem to be putting in a lot more effort than the old one. They’ve taken on a much bigger task than they bargained for in order to make Hinch relevant again though

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Was that the boys breakfast? There were what looked like biscuits? I think they all just eat processed food all the time. She has all the time in the world to prepare meals but doesn’t - she’s lazy in ALL aspects of her life

edited to include the ‘breakfast of champions’ 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Blatantly been reading tattle today - hi soph 👋 gushing over Ronnie after it being pointed out that she treats him differently

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.