Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for hair Ronnie's hair side sweep lens hair curls

Eh are we looking at the same child????😂😂
That’s an old video too isn’t it. When she busted out the curl products she’d been recommended.
---
Who even is asking where she got her nasty grey tracksuit?! 🤣 Half of prison population wear something similar.
She really thinks she's a trend setter doesn't she. Trakkie as tacky and dull as she is.

Also the hair thing( I know it's not in real time but she's trying to portray it was all in one day the liar she is)...why would you go hairdresser spend that time and money to get it done to go nowhere but back home to wash the tit off your animals and then tie it up to lay on sofa with your kids.🤷‍♀️
And talk to your fans after you had straightened your hair.
---
Oh yeah, where’s the ladder desk? Maldon tip I bet
---

like you would be chugging your full fat coke squash with your phone against your thriat.
She did show the desk. With the lap top. Random bits of crap and no place to work.
---
Do the sheep seriously buy this tit?! So we had the boys out having enforced fun in the garden first thing this morning in one outfit (I know we all know that’s from the archives) and then they also went out again at the ‘same time of the morning’ in different outfits completely to feed the WWs. Genuinely had to give my head a wobble to start with to check the hosepipe video wasn’t posted yesterday- she’s so dull it all merges into one. But surely she’s full on outed that pre-record with her ‘vlog’?!

Edit for auto-correct.
Surely at 7am they are getting for school!
---
Do the sheep seriously buy this tit?! So we had the boys out having enforced fun in the garden first thing this morning in one outfit (I know we all know that’s from the archives) and then they also went out again at the ‘same time of the morning’ in different outfits completely to feed the WWs. Genuinely had to give my head a wobble to start with to check the hosepipe video wasn’t posted yesterday- she’s so dull it all merges into one. But surely she’s full on outed that pre-record with her ‘vlog’?!

Edit for auto-correct.
Surely at 7am they are getting for school!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Is that their breakfast? Goodness me. I’m lost for words. What is wrong with the woman.
---
BLANK as your floofing brain Hinch
Maybe that’s her ideas shower or mind map or brain storm (although I know that’s not really a used term now). Nothing in her head. Nothing on the paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in the name of duck does she repeat every single thing he says. It’s so bleeping irritating, just talk to him for fucks sake!

Reactions: 29
"Bath and biscuit before bed" well the video Inch uploaded was 7pm, where they have wet hair and eating a biscuit.. They could've read a couple of books and cuddled ready for an appropriate 730 bedtime, but she decided to wake them up even more by going on a random 830pm drive. So bed was probably more likely to be 930pm.

Make it make sense

Reactions: 34
Well trollzzz... started tend work at 9:28, built a playhouse, put a wosshhh on, went to get her hair done (tend curls like Lon) and was back at 12:06
Screenshot_20230516_220644_Chrome.jpg

She must have spent all of 10 mins being a boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bush to the party, but that’s because I‘m a real mummaz Sopha, not a tend one who fucks about all day calling what she does parenting and full time work, what a joke, she’s a JOKE.

Also, the part where she’s showed driving along to look at the boats at the Quay… I’m pretty certain that’s for pedestrians only in front of the boats, you’re not supposed to drive along there. There’s parking right the other side of the railings, why not get off your lazy arses Sopha and NoNobMouthBreather and take the boysssh for a stroll, showing the boats properly if you must. I’m going to predict a BINGO that this is leading up to a boat trip on one of the sailing barges or she’s hankering for a free trip.

I bet they’d been to pick up a McD’s as well, it’s right near there 🙄🤭

Reactions: 24
So, I go have a baby & all I miss is her having the most ‘productive’ morning ever getting the animals fed, boys off to their classes for the morning, she cleans, gets her hair washed dried & curled & ‘works’ before the boys get home at lunch?

surehun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How did they go to bed at 7.10 after a biscuit but went to boat at 8.30? And why are the photos the same as Inch’s post from early May? Why do the sheep not see these inaccuracies?

Reactions: 25
Ron’s like no I will not copy you,I’ll say what I like bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tide looks really low for 8.30 this evening, I think this is another pre record. I think this was at least a week ago. And yes, they are driving along the pedestrian bit, lazy gits!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I just broke my ankle running here from the Eurostar hearings her new pafe’ikkk way to summup her day.

Sopha if you really want to be different, try filming youth own face love and stop lying altogether!
twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why in the name of duck does she repeat every single thing he says. It’s so bleeping irritating, just talk to him for fucks sake!
She’s been told to by the speech therapist but like everything she takes it literally. Notice how she doesn’t do it with Len, but at his age it would be useful. Well younger, but she’s missed early parenting.

Reactions: 16
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Aren’t the kids 2 &4!? Ronnie surely is eating better than this now. Even Lenor can manage more than this. What about dippy eggs, jam on toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, cereals etc etc. you ‘work’ at home ffs!!!

Reactions: 18
So, I go have a baby & all I miss is her having the most ‘productive’ morning ever getting the animals fed, boys off to their classes for the morning, she cleans, gets her hair washed dried & curled & ‘works’ before the boys get home at lunch?

surehun
Congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 6

surehun
Congratulations you nusty troll. But major fail. You didn’t save your announcement for a 7pm reveal post or drip feed us throughout your contractions 🤦‍♀️. Hope you and your sk8er family are all doing well. I’ll raise an appletiser to you 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She started work 2 mins early…….well bleeping done 👏🏼👏🏼 ffs 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve just finished a 10 hour shift, I left at 7:15 this morning while my 19 yr old made sure my 14 yr old left for school on time, as it is every morning. I now need to make dinner before taking my son football training and get the housework and washing done and find time to wash my own hair, which I may add on a football training night will be a spray of dry shampoo and a mum bun tomorrow because I don’t have time. She really thinks she something doesn’t she!! Does she honestly think she’s the only person in the world that has to juggle ‘work’ , kids and housework!! She’s really rattled me the last few weeks with the tit she has posted, she has childcare on tap, a working day that doesn’t consist of much yet still moans and bleeping whines at every opportunity. In the words of my 14 yr old ND son (he does get told off for it) she’s a shitcunt xx
A work that consists of having her hair done and tend meetings, I don't know how she does it 😂😂😂😂 absolutely a shitcunt 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

surehun
Congratulations on the new arrival👶🎊xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.