Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've got Henry running out onto frosty/misty grass. JB and the boys possibly the same morning.
Walking Len to a group or something but then home to get dressed.
Mixture of sleeves up and sleeves down when cleaning.
Same footage of the alpacas being hosed as she used earlier today
Curly hair salon hair but then talking to camera hair straight.

She wont have walked and she wont have taken him šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
ā€œToastā€ apparently.
She canā€™t do anything!!!
Oh and I need the name of that hairdresser just so I can avoid ever going there, because your curls from earlier have fallen out faster than Lenā€™s and itā€™s not a good advert for the salon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lens hair fucks me off, as the parent to a not-tend curly haired child.
Their hair is curly all the time. Even when it's wet it holds a curl. I've never seen my child's hair as straight as Lens is there. We use a curly detangler that leaves it looking like that initially and then dries within half an hour to soft curls. She's using far too much product on far too straight hair. She has no clue about hair texture and type and needs to stop trying to make curls happen where there aren't any.
My son had a wave to his hair when he was younger and I grew it, once it was cut off it was poker straight until he got a perm when they were all rage. He doesnā€™t have a perm anymore however his hair is now curly šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø initially straight when wet and as soon as itā€™s towel dried itā€™s curled again!! I donā€™t get it myself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but what sheā€™s doing to those poor boys hair is beyond a joke, I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser šŸ¤”šŸ¤” xx

Reactions: 15
Notice how her evening/afternoon routine now the boys are home didn't include the word dinner. They 100% have dinner at fiddles every night

Reactions: 24
Doesnā€™t she have an office???? So why is she using a ladder and the the d&v booth?!

jesus her life is just soooooo hard and awful. Give me bleeping strength. Iā€™ve been up since 4:30am. Down to London. Full on day of work. On my way home. Wonā€™t have seen my child at all today. Be lucky to get back before 8:30pm tonight. Honestly the woman is a manipulative bleep

she doesnā€™t care for Ron at all. Heā€™s all content and drama for her. Not an actual loved or wanted nurtured child at all. Itā€™s vile

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Doesnā€™t she have an office???? So why is she using a ladder and the the d&v booth?!

jesus her life is just soooooo hard and awful. Give me bleeping strength. Iā€™ve been up since 4:30am. Down to London. Full on day of work. On my way home. Wonā€™t have seen my child at all today. Be lucky to get back before 8:30pm tonight. Honestly the woman is a manipulative bleep

she doesnā€™t care for Ron at all. Heā€™s all content and drama for her. Not an actual loved or wanted nurtured child at all. Itā€™s vile
Oh yeah, whereā€™s the ladder desk? Maldon tip I bet
---
like you would be chugging your full fat coke squash with your phone against your thriat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œMy kids donā€™t sleepā€
Me at 7:10pm ā€œcome in kids letā€™s piss about getting excited playing in the cream roomā€

Reactions: 19
So it's the simple things that make the kids laugh? Must think their parents are feckin hilarious then šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t even be bothered to comment on her anymore. Sheā€™s flailing about all over the place. Weird woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.