Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
She writes like a child in primary school whose been told to "write about your weekend"

I went out with my family and I had an ice cream and it was my favourite and then we went on some rides and they were fast and then we sat down and had some lunch and then we went on a walk and then we went home and had dinner and then I went to bed. It was the best day ever! The end.
i was coming on to this thread to say the exact same thing. Best selling author tho!

(edited to clear some abandoned posts I forgot to delete out the box)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Her reply to the being on TV question and the things she watched growing up 😅 Well I grew up watching gladiators. Maybe gladiators will make a come back and she'll go on that. Bigfooootzz, Filteredtofuck, The plagiariser (is that even a word 🤷) there's so many names that would be perfect for her if she went on there.
It's already back starting soon🙃
---
It's already back starting soon🙃
Inch could be on it , we know he likes wrestling 🤣🤣

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member

For goodness sake.

A day in the life...

346681611_270411562091625_8859335557119009021_n.jpg

indentifiesasahooman

Quoting myself like an arsenal hole! I’ve been out all day and haven’t caught up with the thread yet but I‘m calling a big fat BINGO on this prediction! Although it hardly took Mystic Meg to see that one coming! 🤣
I'm going to say this is and will always be about the tend Queen of Maldonia... she's been diagnosed as bipolar. This is the struggles for the past tend 3 months and mummy has been helping her get well and understand herself.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have an office???? So why is she using a ladder and the the d&v booth?!

jesus her life is just soooooo hard and awful. Give me fucking strength. I’ve been up since 4:30am. Down to London. Full on day of work. On my way home. Won’t have seen my child at all today. Be lucky to get back before 8:30pm tonight. Honestly the woman is a manipulative cunt

she doesn’t care for Ron at all. He’s all content and drama for her. Not an actual loved or wanted nurtured child at all. It’s vile
Oh yeah, where’s the ladder desk? Maldon tip I bet
---
like you would be chugging your full fat coke squash with your phone against your thriat.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Sorry gusccchhhh the days eastenders is always on i player from 6am on the day it’s aired. I watched todays before I went to work!!! Put me a fucking foul mood
So they mentioned her on today's episode? So she must of know they would use her name maybe? Do they have to ask permission if she trade marked Mrs Hinch?