Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
So, I go have a baby & all I miss is her having the most ‘productive’ morning ever getting the animals fed, boys off to their classes for the morning, she cleans, gets her hair washed dried & curled & ‘works’ before the boys get home at lunch?

surehun
Congratulations on the new arrival👶🎊xx

Reactions: 7

Yeah....Brackie

If she lies much more her Pinocchio nose will trip up her tend size 5 footzz 🤥 She regularly chills on her sofa scuffing one of many tubs of B&J’s caramel chew chew down her throit, while scrolling on tattle tend watching Garden Rescue.... while Jimmy “The Unfit Man” Dickless is relegated to the “Tiny Movie room” (Complete with used only once, never scheeen again popcorn maker) to watch the football....snuggled up with Fiddle Lon 🤭

ETA: For any new Nusties or Lurking Hunzz, my spelling isn’t this bad.... I’m taking my inssspiration for “Scuffing and throit” from this #NotAtAllKind message left for Sopha on her thread...
(Thought it was about time to share it again Nusties)
Blessssed be lol lol xxx

View attachment 2172924
EDIT: I should probably record ToyOiOi saying this, cocky floofhead fucker 🤭

EDIT Again: Oh my days... ToyOiOi 🤣😂🤣 I could quickly correct it, but I’m going to leave it because actually she treats RoyOiOi like a toy 🤣
This never fails to raise a cackle from me hens.
The hunz are so kond, thinking of us sat "comfortably" blessed be 🥲

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Just watched Charlottes post ( It was very hard to get through cos she’s so annoying ). But the funny thing is if her and soph as well didn’t share their kids lives on Instagram. Then no one would have anything to ring up SS for!!!! So it’s their own doing.
And also being terrible mothers. Sorry. 🥴
Charlotte kept saying I really want to come off instagram but I can’t cos it’s my job… well maybe get a REAL job then
Maybe I have the wrong person but does she need to work? Isn't she living off the coat tails of her deceased Dad?

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I think she's the daughter of Les Dawson who was a comedian I think back in the day. Not sure but I think she was very young when he died.
Note to self, read the quoted post. I thought you were meaning Dogpie, OiOi Freda someone else rummaging in your pink silk purse
---
They look kinda freaky...I can't see *any* of their facial features.
Swiss Valais sheep, I hope she doesn’t get them

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her latest story of the boys playing in the garden...

She just totally shut Ron down then when he was talking about using the hose to put a "fire" out. So much more could have developed from that conversation. Instead he just got "all the best".

Completely uninterested isn't she. Bitch.
I watched sound down but did wonder what they were talking about. Gosh. That’s awful.

Reactions: 6