Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiaBinaryCode

How come those alpacas haven’t been shorn yet? Alpaca farm near me, who actually have tonnes of them for business purposes and use the fleece to make goods to sell in their shop, have shorn all their flock…including the cria.

Reactions: 6

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
So, I go have a baby & all I miss is her having the most ‘productive’ morning ever getting the animals fed, boys off to their classes for the morning, she cleans, gets her hair washed dried & curled & ‘works’ before the boys get home at lunch?

surehun
Congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 6

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Ah OK, i know nothing at all about Dawson, but thanks to Hinch posting on her reel I went and watched it. One minute she had her skirt up showing her knickers which I did NOT want to see, the next she sat down and started crying. It's all so fake. Who the fuck films themselves crying then posts it to Instagram. She looks like an attention seeker and I disliked her from that one reel. Still no idea who she is though!
I'm on her thread too she is a dirt bag her thread is another good one

Reactions: 5

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
They ha
Not at all convinced those boys are out playing this early in the garden - must be a prerecord?. She so desperately wants people to think she’s this amazing supermum to her boys and floofs. It’s tragic that it’s all fake and filmed for the gram. Now she’s shown the boys, do we think adverts will follow 😂
---

She must include filming her kids as part of her 6 days of hard work where she never gets to rest 😂 she’s scrambling around for content - her management company can only do so much with her, but if she has no talent or personality then I’m afraid it won’t work and we all know she has no talent or personality 🤭
They have not scored any new brands.

Reactions: 5