Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
They aren't showing on my anonymous viewer yet - I guess I don't need to hang around for some interesting content and I can go back to the more scintillating paint drying I was watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Tut Tut, Tattle ADs... FFS 🙄 Don’t let Sopha see this.... “Develop Genuine Irresistible confidence” She’d sign up for that faster than Jimbob runs to the loo after sampling a vomfesssht 🤭

ETA: Poor guy would have his work cut out with trying to make anything she does genuine, blesssh’is’arrrt 😂

28C8F1FF-2036-49EA-858E-EC9363031743.jpeg

• Haha

Ellie80

I have a son who's got possible adhd maybe more and this time last year was hell. I even had to call the police on him one hardest things I've ever had to do. He attacked me quite bad and its happened about 5x since. Did I hit rock bottom NO.

What made it worse I got zero support from his dad I stood there begging and he just walked away (we separated)

Now he has calmed down but there are still alot of near misses. I'm proud of not only myself and how I've dealt with things. BUT I'm so extremely proud of my son too. Some days still are extremely tough. Having to worry I may say something to trigger a violent outburst is tough.

But I can't wait too get his diagnosis to help get that support he rightly deserves to process in his life. And only close family know the issues I've had not posted his journey on social media for all too see.

Soph how you had worded that is disgusting. You need to give your head a good fucking wobble. Atleast you have a supportive husband. Some off us facing this stuff DO not.

Absloute CUNT
This, was exactly me last year. I feel your pain and sorry that you are going through it. My son was extremely violent and angry and I always suspected ADHD but turns out he has adhd and autism. I was a, little shocked at the asd part as I never picked up on this when he was smaller so I felt completely stupid for not recognising the traits (he's 8 going on 9 ) but it all makes sense to me now and now I have things in place to help him. I really hope you get the diagnosis for your son because it is a relief when you get it. For her to plaster that all over the place is disgusting. Everyone can work with the diagnoses there's no need for this drip feeding and then a big display which is what she will do
I feel so sorry for Ronnie. These kids need our help. She needs to put on her big girl pants and get on with it !!!
---
Could not have said this better myself. My son has ASD and ADHD and I find it incredibly insulting and quite frankly nasty to describe yourself as hitting rock bottom when you get a diagnosis- you go for an assessment because you already know that your child is neurodivergent.

It’s a super power.

Does she have any idea how many famous people have ASD?!?!

What would be more helpful instead of throwing a pity party for yourself is being the advocate that your son needs to battle the awful UK SEN system trying to get what you need for you child so they can have the support they need to reach their full potential. We are continuously refused any support because ‘he’s fine academically’ because of his hyper fixation for reading- our son is a brain box but can’t bring himself to talk to other children because of extreme social anxiety and not being able to read facial expressions.

so here is my message to you Sophie as a mother;

PULL YOUR SOCKS UP, support your son and what would be helpful instead of showing yourself crying about it, is showing the positive side of it. And get off your fucking phone. Keep it private FFS!

EDIT we’ve also told no one apart from his teachers. It will be his choice when and who he tells.
Love this ❤❤❤

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
All the best.

As you do. Out in the garden after 7.00 am.

347220390_158359643662580_8136977755166495133_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Several parents of children in my son’s year group are currently in the assessment process for their children who they believe to be autistic. They’ve shared with me their struggles to get the ball rolling with the assessments; the relief when professionals confirm what they’ve been thinking; the relief when professionals recommend strategies that actually work and positively impact their child and their happiness at school and home. Not one of them has described it as rock bottom. They’ve all been relieved. Hinch has latched on to the wrong language somehow. Too much grief tourism for her and she’s in a muddle.
Forgive me for jumping in as I'm not defending, but I think there IS a rock bottom (if she is talking about Autism here) but it comes much earlier on or at least it does for some. I think it is when you suspect that there may be something there and you realise your life isn't going to be what you expected. It does take some coming to terms with the fact your baby might be different. However, she is in an excellent position to do so. Many people are on their own and it is harder to find that community. I feel like what she is mourning is the loss of a 'normal' life and 'normal' (neurotypical) child that she has tried desperately to portray.

• Heart

Latala

Chatty Member
I really don’t think her and inch have split. He’s (well
She on his behalf) is commenting on her “peachy arse” etc. we know from her ME moir that she’s not experienced any actual hardship in her life and exaggerates other peoples issues to imply they are her issues.
I think her hinring and implying is centred around Ronnie having been given an autism diagnosis and that she’s also had one. That gives her the ability to make this all about her. The only reason she’s drip feeding it is to align the announcement with either the next book or her home range dropping so that she gets to have “brave Mrs Hinch shares autism diagnoses with son Ron as she releases new home range”. That’s all this about for her.
Absofuckinglutley what she will do! I wish she would just fuck off & deal with it offline

Reactions: 9

Pergola

VIP Member
So 4 hours after her original Q&A post and we haven’t had a single Q or A 😴
I guess that's because we know all we need to know about this conning, untrustworthy, nasty, lying, pretentious, fake woman?

Thanks for asking though 🤣

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Nothing much to add that hasn’t already been said…

But to anyone that is a military family and waiting on assessments for your child or children, if you contact the relevant people - you can get fast tracked if you or your partner are serving. I hope this helps ❤. X