Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
I’ve been and done one of those walking with alpaca things (way before the WWs I will point out!) and they are big and very strong. We had to have a full safety briefing beforehand and be supervised by the people that worked with them all of the time because they can apparently be unpredictable, there were a couple of incidents in my group too with them pulling people around and off the track. Definitely not animals I’d want to have running around in my garden unchecked with my young children and dog! Especially as I assume that Soph has put as much effort into establishing boundaries with them as she has keeping Henry fit and healthy.
Do they stink? They look like they’d stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. Fuck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Yogurts named after their parents…..suckies!

• Haha
I dip in and out of watching her stories, I don’t mind her to be honest and never really have much of an issue. The few times I have watched, she is always talking about Ronnie but never goes anywhere with it. If I were her I’d just stop mentioning any of these ‘issues’, it’s being made into a bigger thing by the breadcrumbing of chat about him. Say nothing or give the full story so people aren’t reading into her words.

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Oh my word, I’m so confused now.... first I thought it was Weepy sat in the oraaaaaaangery and NoNob in the PANTR Y, now it turns out it’s the opposite 😱 It’s like a fucked up game of Cluedo 😳🤣
Same!!
“Fucked up game of Cluedo!” 🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
The fact she’s at her parents makes me think it something to do with her dad Jamie’s got it too cushty to leave her albeit maybe the stag he was away on he was up to some fiddling

This is what I don’t understand about that 120 second thing. We’re all seeing the same 120 seconds and getting very different views to what the influencer think they’re portraying. So why would you continue portraying the same kind of 120 seconds over and over again if people are getting the wrong impression?
Think it’s because her dumbass fans have absolutely no critical thinking skills so they think it all shows their pErFeCt LiTTLe fAmILy and Soph as the best mummmaaazzzz 🤢

Reactions: 8