Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Abby? Is she doing GCSEs?
Doesn’t she have a home to go to or does she live there with MadFredaGetWellYahooBarker?

Reactions: 40
So we have ANOTHER nails colour - is that 3 this week in her reels then?

And is it just me or did Abbie’s face visibly change when she comes up to the screen?

Just more proof a filter is being used? AS YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THIS GRINCH!

Ps first time in years she’s held something that long and hard in her hand…
No it's only the second. She had orange or yellow at the start of the week - filtered a thousand times so it looked different on different days. Then she changed mid-way through Wednesday to this pearly white/pink colour. Again filtered so it looks white at points.

Reactions: 15
I was gonna say, she is so NOT making dinner! She doesn’t cook! She’s just chopping up carrots for the Floofy Fuckers and then they’re getting their usual takeaway.
Ooh look at me, I am SO relatable! Just like you all my kids make noise and it’s annoying!
Bore the duck off 😡

Come on then Hinch show us what you made for the dinner then when you’re done!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She can’t take the noise can she! That noise was just standard kids. More proof she never has them or she’d be used to it by now

Reactions: 30
How old is Abby? Is she doing GCSEs?
Doesn’t she have a home to go to or does she live there with MadFredaGetWellYahooBarker?
She'll be spending the weekend at Aunty Hunch's because she's obschessed with her.

My 15 year old is out with her mates at the local fair. Get some mates Abi, it's weird to spend so much time with your aunty and creepy inch who likes to talk about dildos in your presence.

Reactions: 43
She'll be spending the weekend at Aunty Hunch's because she's obschessed with her.

My 15 year old is out with her mates at the local fair. Get some mates Abi, it's weird to spend so much time with your aunty and creepy inch who likes to talk about dildos in your presence.
Agreed, the whole family are very insular🤪

Reactions: 25
She needs a new set of knives if she’s struggling to chop a carrot that much. Or is she not allowed sharp objects on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does it make anyone else cringe when she says tit like “I’m just prepping dinner” in that tone? It’s weird. Like she’s playing house or something. It’s something most people do every day. Doesn’t need to be communicated really

Reactions: 44
The fact that Abi keeps trying to get into Hinch's videos says a lot. Clearly Abi thinks it's cool to be an influencer and have Hinch's life that she got by scheming and conning people. If Hinch was any sort of aunt then she would be sitting Abi down and telling her there are better more dignified ways of making money and that she has a hard time sometimes from people because she's had to lie and sell her life and her kids life to fund this lifestyle they've created. She won't do that though because she doesn't care about her own kids enough to stop exposing them to strangers on the Internet, so she definitely isn't going to give two fucks about Abi's future.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You can't tell me that Jamie doesn't have a chuckle when he comes on here and sees another of @Andioooop masterpieces! 🤣🤣🤣

Tattle is the only interesting thing about that entire family!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.